Chapter 29

"What mum! Well I changed my fucking mind!" Georgia yells, well, screamed.
"You can't stick to one decision and it's making us, and all the people we've hired for you angry!" Mrs Smathe yells.
"Watch the language when your around us Georgia." Mr Smathe then warned, Georgia scoffed at both of them.
"Well I'm sorry, but I'm staying here." Georgia muttered, she had her arms crossed and an annoyed look on her face.
"For Rafe isn't it, always for him." Mrs Smathe mumbles underneath her breath. "Don't go getting pregnant again." Mrs Smathe then let's out.
"Excuse me?" Georgia whispered.
"You ruined a wedding celebration, do you know how much money Rose and the Heavee family put into that? Millions sweetheart, millions. You and your sex obsessed ass, ruined it. Bursted it into flames." Georgia scoffed at her mother.
"Shut up mum. You don't even get to talk, so shut the fuck up." Georgia spat, she hated to talking to her mother this way, but Mrs Smathe always takes things too far.
"Get out of my view." Mrs Smathe muttered as Georgia stood up.
"Indie-." Mr Smathe began as she just shook her head.
"No- she's disappointing. Go- get drunk, get pregnant, I don't care. Just get out." Mrs Smathe screamed as Georgia left. This was a fun party, she started wondering how much fun Rafe must be having, since Rose wouldn't yell that much, hopefully.
"Fine." Georgia mumbled underneath her breath as she stormed off.

"Are you ok? Are you drunk? Why are you defending him Amira?" Mrs Heavee yelled, oh god, this is gonna be exciting for Georgia. Amira, and her two parents turned as they saw Georgia enter.
"Sorry-." Georgia began apologising, when she realised Rafe wasn't in there.
"You! Wait." Amira muttered as she walked towards Georgia.
"Um-." Georgia began saying, before she could continue Amira pushed Georgia towards her parents. "Mr and Mrs Heavee-." She continued standing right in front of them.
"This is the Georgia?" Mr Heavee asked, thoughts roamed through Georgias head, what if he was abusive? Georgia shook her head while frightened.
"Let go of me." Georgia whispered. "Let go of me." She repeated as he grabbed onto her arm. "Please let go of me." She then begged. All that Georgia could think of now was what was he going to do to her? Will Amira or her mother stop him, the looks on their faces showed no.
"I will let go of you on one condition." Mr Heavee muttered, still digging into Georgias arm.
"What- what's the condition? Cause I will honestly do anything-." Georgia was out of breath, and shaking.
"Do anything my daughter asks if you, if you don't, punishment will always be here." He let go of her arm as she shook her head.
"No- I will not." Georgia mumbled as she was prepared to run, but before she knew it, Amira was clutched onto her.
"I thought we had an agreement Miss Smathe." Mr Heavee spoke up as he took a step towards Georgia, just as he was about to dig his nails back into Georgias arm, Rafe bursted in.

"Get your hands off of her!" He shouted, diving in for Mr Heavee, Mrs Heavee covered her mouth in horror as Mr Heavee landed on the ground. Amira looked at Georgia, who was trying to get out of Amira's right grasp.
"Let go of me you bitch." Georgia yelled, by the way Amira was pushing her nails into Georgias skin, there was for sure going to be bruises tomorrow.
"Dad!" Amira then yelled, seeing Mr Heavee on the ground, Rafe on top. Georgia also turned, to see a bloody mess. "Stop it Rafe! Stop it!" Amira begged, her mother was crying like a hot mess, while Rafe had blood dripping down his jaw, and Amira's tears were falling onto Georgias bruised arm. Georgia gained the courage to push Amira off, she slid onto the ground, hysterical.
"Rafe- stop, Rafe!" Georgia screamed as she dropped down to the ground, to stop Rafe from punching, he immediately stopped.
"Fuck- are you ok?" He cupped Georgias face as she nodded, this was one exciting engagement party.
"Rafe we should go." Georgia mumbled as she turned to see Mr Heavee, he wasn't exactly dead.. yet. Rafe also turned as his mouth hung open.
"Shit what have I done." He stroked his hair, one hand still resting on Georgias thigh, that was showing from under her scrunched up dress.
"It's ok, it's ok." Georgia calmed him, as they both stood up. Amira did at the same time.
"Get out of the way Amira." Rafe croaked, his voice was deep, and hot.
"No." Amira whispered, she was out of breath. "No" she repeated again.
"Just fucking move" Rafe was ready to push past her.
"Amira- please." Georgia begged, Amira pointed her finger at Georgia.
"Your going to pay one day." Amira mumbled then she turned to Rafe. "Do you really think she can take care of you the way I can? She can't even take care of herself, she can't even take care of a child inside of her! You blame yourself for something she lost. That's why you can't get over her Rafe, if you ever do, that's what you've got to do. I'll be waiting." Amira explained, Georgia knew she was right, or at least she thought so. Georgia let go of Rafes hand.
"Let's go." Rafe muttered, Georgia followed silently.
"Fuck-." Georgia whispered as security guards strolled around, in a second they're gonna see a dead business man on the ground.
"It's ok- follow me." Rafe grabbed back onto her hand.
"Out here." Rafe pointed to a door, that was an emergency exit. It lead out to the beach.

"Fuck." Rafe dropped onto the sand, exhausted, Georgia sat down beside him. She wiped the left over blood off of his jaw.
"Are you ok Rafe?" Georgia asked, she curled up in a ball as Rafe looked at her.
"I'm fine, how about you?" He reached for her arm, she shook it.
"I'm fine, on the outside." Georgia mumbled.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Rafe asked, Georgia chuckled.
"What of Amira's right?" Georgia asked, that was the one think that roamed through her head as they walked to here, well ran more.
"She's not. Georgia, she's not. You are the best person to ever exist, if the baby was still alive, you would be the best mother in the world." Rafe explained, something had really changed about him, he had matured.
"You've matured Rafe." Georgia chuckles as she sees him twirl a strand of her hair in his hand.
"I made it wavy for you baby." Georgia whispered as she rested her head onto his shoulder.
"I love it." Georgia chuckled as Rafe tapped it back.
"What if he's dead?" Georgia asked.
"Then he's dead, I fucking hate him." Rafe responded as Georgia smiles lightly.
"You could go to prison Rafe." Georgia explained, that was something that also roamed through her head.
"If it means that asshole is dead, then it's worth it." Rafe placed his hand onto Georgias knee.
"Uh- that's not a good think babe." Georgia laughed, as Rafe chuckled.
"I love it when you call me that." Rafe whispered as Georgia blushed. "And when you blush." His hand reaches her cheek.
"Oh shut up." Georgia mumbled, embarrassed. Rafe laughs as she smiles.

"Hey! Who's there?" Georgia and Rafe turned, to see a torch being directed into their eyes.
"Rafe Cameron?" The guy then mumbled.
"Um- yeah?" Rafe muttered.
"Why aren't you inside- and that isn't your bride?" He pointed his torch towards Georgia.
"I-Uh." Georgia mumbled.
"There's been an accident inside, I think it was father and daughter complications between the bride and her father, but I think you should go comfort her." The guy then said as Georgia looked at him confused.
"What?" Georgia then said, he looked at Georgia and hummed. "He's ok?" Georgia then asked as the guy nodded joyfully.
"He looks fine to me!" He cheered as Georgia looked to Rafe.
"He does?" Georgia pasted a fake smile on her face as she sighed. "Awesome!" She then cheered, the guy stared at her like she had a problem.
"Alright buddy- fuck off now." Rafe muttered as Georgia turned to him. "What?"
"Don't be such a fucking asshole" Georgia mumbled as Rafe scoffed.
"Just fuck off buddy" Rafe continued as Georgia rolled her eyes.
"Sorry- he's a bit of a fuck" Georgia mentioned to the guy as he began to walk off, he was so over Georgia and Rafe.
"Bit of a fuck for you" Rafe whispered as Georgia slapped him. "Love you babe" Rafe then whispered as Georgia smiled.
"Love you too"

Note- Aww!