Chapter 14

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Very cute chapter!!

"Rafe! Rafe!" Rose yelled as she rushed through the hospital, Ward, Sarah and Wheezie in tow. "Hey! Where's Georgia?" Ward asked as they reached Rafe. "She's- shes, omg" Rafe muttered as he looked as his family. Sarah's eyes widened, she could see how much stress Rafe had on him, and she knew that having stress isn't good for his recovery process. "Rafe, calm down son." Ward muttered as he walked towards Rafe, he placed a hand on Rafes shoulder, patted it, then walked forwards. "Did you call Indie and Jackson?" Rose asked Ward, stressing out as they walked towards the front desk. "Yeah, they're on the next plane." Ward replied. "Hey, are you ok?" Wheezie asked as she looked at Rafe. "No, yes, fuck no I'm not!" He yelled as he stormed off. "Rafe! Rafe wait!" Sarah yelled as she guided Wheezie over to her parents to chase after Rafe. She soon lost track of where Rafe had went, she looked to the main entrance to see the pouges, JJ who looked like he'd been drinking, John B who looked worried and Pope and Kiara looked scared for Georgia. "Hey Sarah!" John B yelled as he rushed to hold Sarah in his arms. "Is Georgia ok?" Kiara asked as she grabbed onto Sarah's shoulder. "I- I don't know, they're only letting Rafe be on the list of seeing her. She's in surgery I think. Her parents are rushing here." Sarah explained, trying to keep her breathing still. "What? Rafe? Why him?" JJ suddenly yelled. John B reaches for him to calm him down but he just threw John b's hand away, "Hey JJ" Kiara muttered as she watched him start to explode. "Why does he get to see her huh?" JJ yelled at Sarah. "Hello, excuse me. Can I have Rafe Cameron please, Georgia Smathe's significant other." A nurse spoke which made Sarah and JJ turn. A small smile pasted into Sarah's face heading the words 'significant other', JJ on the other hand, his blood started to boil. "Significant other?" JJ questioned. "Yep, Miss Smathe confirmed that he was her partner." The nurse explained as she looked at JJ. Sarah decided to speak to break the tension. "Um, I think my brothers over there. I'll go get him." Sarah mumbled as she gave a smile to the nurse. The nurse gave her a warm smile back and nodded. "I better go find Rafe." Sarah whispered to John B as she let go of him and walked off. She turned slightly to look at JJ, who's blood was boiling.

"Mr and Mrs Smathe?" A Doctor spoke. Rafe turned around to see Georgia's parents. "Rafe Cameron?" Jackson Smathe spoke, he was wearing a designer suit, and he looked very stressed. His wife Indie on the other hand was wearing a doctors coat, she was a doctor herself. "Hello Mr and Mrs Smathe" Rafe mumbled. "Are you ok honey? You look very teary." Indie Smathe spoke as she reached for his shoulder. "Just Georgia's accident hits hard." Rafe muttered. "Oh darling, where is Georgia?" Indie Smathe asked as she looked around the hospital. "She's currently in surgery, I-." Rafe cried as he was cut off my someone yelling his name. "Rafe!" Sarah yelled. Rafe turned around to see his sister. "Rafe! There you are, oh my goodness hi Mr and Mrs Smathe" Sarah cried as she saw Georgia's parents. "Sarah darling, how is Georgia?" Jackson Smathe asked, worried about his daughter. "I'm sorry, I don't know anything my parents are trying to find some information. Maybe your doctor pass can help us here Mrs Smathe. Rafe they're looking for you." Sarah cried as she tried to stay calm. "Unfortunately I don't think it can help honey." Indie Smathe mumbled as she looked at her husband. "Jackson and Indie?" Ward cried as he saw his two children and his two business partners. "Hi Ward." Jackson cried as he rushed to hear some information. "Dad, did you find out anything?" Sarah asked rushing to her dad. Soon John B's group had made it there to hear the news. JJ and Rafe gave each other a death stare. "I- um, Rose baby." Ward cried as Rose walked towards him, in tears.

"Rose?" Sarah whispered as she watched Rose cry. Indie Smathe looked at the women, desperate for news.
"Um. They told us that Georgia is in surgery, which we already heard from Rafe, but um, not a lot of progress. They said she lost a lot of blood and-." Rose started to explain. Indie Smathe let out a loud shock, a massive 'O' shape her mouth had. "Oh my goodness!" John B whispered. "Oh my, my baby!" Indie Smathe cried as she started to break down. Everyone watched her fall into Jackson's Smathes arm, in tears. Rose reaches for her shoulder and rubbed it. Sarah quickly turned to look at Rafe who was filled with stress. She walked towards him and rubbed his arm, but he just walked away. Sarah then looked at John B and started to cry. The thought of loosing Georgia just hurt her.

"Excuse me, can I have A Rafe Cameron please!" A nurse yelled as she ran towards the massive group that were sitting down on the chairs. Everyone turned to her immediately. "Yes, I'm here" Rafe croaked as he looked at the nurse. "Please follow me sir." The nurse spoke. Rafe turned to look at his family then Georgia's. "Yes, yes go!" They all yelled at him as he stood up. "I'm sorry, Can't we come too?" Georgia's mother asked wiping her tears. "I'm sorry Ma'am, one person only." The nurse spoke. Indie Smathe smiled gave Rafe a nod as she watched him walk, following the nurse.

"She's just in there sir." The nurse spoke as she opened the door, he slowly walked in towards Georgia. The nurse shut the door as he reached her bed. He reached for her hand. "G- Georgia." Rafe muttered. No answer, she was most likely still asleep. "Please, wake up Georgia. Please baby. Wake up for me." Rafe cried as he looked at her. "Georgia- please." He whispered again. "Georgia please, wake up. I- I love you Georgia, I love you so much that I wouldn't be able to leave without you." Rafe whispered as he looked into her eyes. JJ's eyes widened, hearing Rafe say that to Georgia hit hard. He closed the door and began to walk away.

Rafe decided to leave so that Georgia could rest. "Rafe- wait." Georgia mumbled. "Georgia!" Rafe yelled as he saw a smile appear on her face. "It's really hard for me to stay mad at you when your the one who saved my life." Georgia whispered. "I- I can go get your parents they're here." Rafe cried as he looked at Georgia. "Really? That's shocking, I wonder how much your dad had to pay them to come." Georgia joked. "No, Mother would just come and rage at me, she doesn't even want to see me, she'll think what a waste of time." Georgia explained as a tear rolled down her eyes. "Georgia" Rafe whispered. "Seriously, they won't care." Georgia mumbled. "Plus, your the only one I need Rafe." Georgia continued as she held her hand out for Rafe to grab, and that's exactly what he did, he reached for it and kissed her forehead.

Note- OMGGG!!! HE SAID 'I LOVE YOU'! Do you think Georgia heard it? Do you want her to have heard it? What's JJ gonna do now? I think this story is gonna go to 20-22 chapters, after it finishes I might, just might write a second book, if I can get lots more views for this book in the next few months i'll consider finishing this book.