Chapter 1

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs.

Georgia Smathe has been living her best life in Paris. It goes from shopping at Chanel and Tiffany's on a daily basis to dining underneath the Eiffel Tower. She was living the life that every single living person wished to have, except she was missing one part, her lover, her soulmate, basically in short words Rafe Cameron. A year and a half has passed ever since the two have seen each other, the last ever time was when they kissed at the OBX airport. Even though Georgia was living the best life her parents decided it was best for her that she goes back to the OBX for the summer. She was hesitant at first but had to agree for her parents sake.

Rafe Cameron had been well, he had gone from a cocaine addict to a clean person. Rafe is currently 21 years old, still living with daddy's money, but has put in the effort to work. He often stalked Georgia from time to time to see if she's back into the dating game but it makes him smile to see she isn't. Rafe on the other hand went from girl to girl within days. No one ever matched up to Georgia Smathe, but for him, stuff it. He then realised it was right to finally date, and get married. While he was in New York for business he met a stunning woman named Amira, the two instantly clicked. Amira moved to live with him in the Outer Banks, which was really caring. Sometimes the two would even stay in New York for Rafes work sake. Even though Rafe says he's over Georgia, anyone with eyes could see he isn't.

"Georgia Smathe!" Sarah yelled, bursting through the airport.
"Sarah Elizabeth Cameron!" Georgia made her way over to her best friend, dragging her luggage behind her.
"Oh my god! Hi! How are you?" Sarah grabbed Georgia into the tightest hug that could exist. Georgia was so surprised to see how much Sarah had changed, she looked like a grown woman now.
"Good! Oh god, I'm awesome! You look so pretty!" Georgia admires Sarah's Hair, it had gone lighter than what it was years ago. Sarah grinned at the compliments, she reached for Georgia's suitcase as the two exited the airport.

"How was Paris? You've got to tell me about almost 2 years!" Sarah exclaimed, excitedly.
"Honestly, such a cleanse, it's stunning there and it makes you feel so confident to walk on the street!" Georgia replied, taking a sip of her juice. The two ladies were sitting at the country club having a small lunch.
"This place hasn't changed much." Georgia stated, examining the room she was in. Sarah nodded in agreement.
"Crepes and Creme brûlée's on a daily is divine." Georgia mumbled, pulling out her phone to show Sarah some pictures.
"Oh my gosh, so your parents aren't coming?" Sarah asked, Georgia shook her head in response. Mr and Mrs Smathe decided to send Georgia back here, but she wasn't really sure why. She was happy as fuck in Paris, bringing her back here brings back awful memories. Thankfully it was only for the summer so she'd have time to catch up then she's back in Paris.
"What are we doing tonight?" Sarah asked, cheerfully. Georgia sent Sarah and confused face.
"Well- there's a party Toppers hosting, I reckon we should go." Sarah mumbled, looking at the ground this time.
"What! We have to welcome Kook Queen Georgia Smathe back!" Sarah yelled, giggling as she spoke these words. Georgia let out a low laugh as she scrunched her face up.
"I'll think about it." Georgia mumbled, stabbing her fork into her meal.
"What do you mean you'll think about it? When ever has Georgia Smathe rejected a party hosted by one of her friends?" Sarah joked, Georgia knew Sarah had a point.
"Never, fine I'll go." Georgia finally gave in. Sarah squealed in happiness. "Do you need a pick up?" Sarah asked, Georgia thought about it.
"No thanks, I'll find my way." Georgia replied, Sarah looked at Georgia curiously but then nodded.
"What time?" Georgia asked, grabbing her purse, the girls were about to exit the country club.
"Around 8?" Sarah clarified, Georgia nodded, heading towards Sarah's car.

Georgia's Villa still looked the exact same, maybe it went a bit old, but it still looked luxurious. "I haven't been here in 2 years." Georgia muttered, closing the door to Sarah's car.
"I know, your parents have been here in that time frame though." Sarah explained, Georgia obviously had knew this. She had plenty of opportunities to come back to the Outer banks but declined them all, but this time she was practically forced. As an excuse she would have her parents tell her friends that she's got a big life in Paris and can't take a break most of the time.
"Alright, I'll see you later at Toppers." Georgia waves goodbye to Sarah as she entered her house. It was like nothing had changed, but so much had.

After a good clean and changing sheets, Georgia was finally finished with cleaning. There was an hour left before the party so she had plenty of time to do her makeup plus pick out an outfit. What terrified Georgia was the thought of seeing Rafe, but there was also a part of Georgia wishing he will be there and not in New York. Georgia looked absolutely stunning, dressed in Versace dress, and a Bottega Veneta bag. As she checked the clock she saw that it was time to go. One problem, which car was she going to drive, or to be more precise which vehicle? Harley Davidson or BMW?

"Harley, of course." Georgia mumbled to herself, getting her shoes on. For the time she was in Paris, her father had gotten the bike back from the Cameron's and went to give it a little service for Georgia. Her hair moved in the wind as she drove. It amazed her how much the Outer banks hasn't changed. As she pulled up to Toppers house she realised this wasn't just a small get together, this is probably the whole Outer banks invited. Georgia walked into the Thornton mansion to see all eyes on her.
"Smathe!" A voice yelled, putting his hand out for her to slap, Georgia smiled.
"Georgia!" Some girls squealed in excitement seeing Georgia.
"Hey!" Georgia mumbled quietly, smiling as she walked in like a model.
"Georgia Smathe?" Voices whispered, it was only a few people who knew that Georgia was going to be back, so it was quite shocking. Georgia walked around as she searched for her friends.
"Georgia!" A voice shouted, Georgia could recognise that voice from a mile away, it was none other than her best friend and party host Topper Thornton.
"Top!" Georgia yelled, running into his arms.
"I didn't know you were back, oh my god, how are you?" Topper spoke quickly, it took Georgia a second to understand.
"Good, good! Are you ok?" Georgia realised that Topper was already drunk, it shocked her that he even recognised her.
"Yeah- yeah! Um, I'll be back, I heard there's some people having sex on my bed!" Topper yelled, reaching for Georgia's shoulder then running off. Georgia let out a laugh as she watched him. She continued to explore the mansion to see if she'll run into anyone else. There was no sign of anyone she was close with, mostly just people she knew of.

"Georgia?" A deep voice called out . Without even turning Georgia was positive it was none other than Rafe Cameron. Georgia turned to be greeted by a shocked and surprised face, smiling at her. Georgia chuckled lightly.
"I'm back." Georgia shimmered her hands while grinning. Just as Rafe was about to walk over to her another woman came strutting in. 
"Rafey, baby. Want to take a shot with me?" The woman spoke, reaching in to mess up Rafes hair. Georgia's face went from happy to broken within seconds. Rafe was speechless as he looked at the woman then at Georgia.
"Oh sorry, have we met?" The woman spoke, looking curiously at Georgia.
"No- I don't think so." Georgia managed to let out. Rafe was standing still, watching the two talk.
"I'm Amira Heavee." Amira introduced herself, she looked like a kind woman.
"Um, Georgia, nice to meet you." Georgia shook Amiras hand awkwardly.
"Georgia Smathe is it?" Amira asked, Georgia nodded, smiling.
"Excuse me, I've got to go see someone." Georgia mumbled as she backed up, then walked in the opposite direction.

Note- Hello! Season 2 has finally began! I've changed my writing a lot, I've perfected it lots also! I hope you enjoy it!