Chapter 9

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Smut

"Rafe you fucking idiot!" Georgia screamed, Sarah was in so much pain from hitting the front seat.
"Shit, shit, shit!" Rafe yelled, thoughts racing through his head rapidly.
"Where are they?" Rafe shouted, shocking everyone a bit.
"Um-." Georgia began saying, she didn't like this Rafe. She was scared of this one.
"Where are they!" Rafe yelled, his throat, it was dry.
"The hospital!" Georgia shouted back, seeing how scared Sarah was getting at her brother.
"Fuck! Fuck!" Rafe shouted, beginning to drive again.
"Sarah- Sarah are you ok?" Georgia asked, realising Sarah was having a panic attack.
"Drive faster!" Sarah shouted, worrying for her fathers health.

"Hi- hi, Ward Cameron, Ward-." Georgia began saying as the four rushed into the hospital.
"Wheezie? Oh my goodness!" Georgia shouts, as she watched a few paramedics push Wheezie into the surgery room.
"I- I Sarah!" Georgia panicked as she watched Sarah drop into her arms. Georgia hugged Sarah as they walked towards the waiting lounge.
"My- my." Rafe began muttering, Georgia, Sarah and Amira watched as he kept walking back a forth, hands on his forehead.
"Let- let me talk to the front desk." Georgia suggested, letting go of Sarah and walking right past Rafe to the front desk.

Georgia walked back to the three waiting, almost paralysed.
"What- what happened?" Sarah asked, desperate for an answer.
"They're all in surgery, they said the best thing we can do right now is just wait." Georgia explained, sinking down to the chair beside Sarah.
"What? So we can't just bust in?" Amira asked, adding a chuckle onto it.
No one found the comment funny, it was just her.
"No. Clearly not!" Sarah shouted, giving her a glare.
Georgia tried to hold in the laugh, as she watched Amira roll her eyes in annoyance.
After hours and hours of waiting, there was still no news.
"Oh my god!" Amira groaned, she was getting bored.
"What?" Rafe croaked, his voice entirely dry from not talking a single word.
"I'm bored baby." Amira replied, letting go of his hand that she was holding.
Sarah and Georgia looked up to see Rafe roll his eyes as he removed his hand from his forehead.
"Do- do you want to go home?" Rafe asked, trying to keep calm.
Amira nodded innocently as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his car keys to the Rover.
"Love you honey." Amira placed a light kiss onto his cheek before walking out cheerfully with his keys and her handbag.

"Excuse me-." A doctor spoke as he walked towards them, Georgia instantly recognised him, he was friends with Georgia's own mother when she had worked here.
"I'm Doctor Jean." He introduced himself, shaking Georgia's hand.
"I have good news and bad news." He mumbled, biting his lip.
"Mrs Rose Cameron and Ms Wheezie Cameron have made it out of surgery and are currently resting." He states, sniffing a bit.
"And my dad?" Sarah asked, wiping her eyes.
"He- he's awake, but doesn't have a big chance of surviving." He admitted, making Sarah, Georgia and Rafe gasp loudly.
"You should probably go say your goodbyes." Doctor Jean spoke, then turning to walk away with sadness smeared on his face.
Sarah broke down instantly, grabbing onto Georgia. Georgia hugged her as they all made their ways down to Wards room.

"Dad!" Sarah shouted, witnessing her dad trying to stay alive.
"D- dad!" Sarah cried, hysterically.
"Dad- don't leave me, please." Sarah begged, crying. Ward slowly placed his hand over Sarah's head as she was on her knees crying.
Georgia let a tear drop out of her eye as she saw Ward in the state he was in. She turned to look at Rafe who had been paralysed but he turned to Georgia immediately after she looked at him.
"Rafe-." Georgia croaked, whispering a bit.
He shook his arms before storming out straight away.
"Rafe!" Sarah yelled, trying to get his attention. Georgia stood at the door as he walked out.
"Rafe- Georgia, g- get him, please. I can't loose him too." Sarah muttered, still connecting hands with Ward.
Georgia nodded as she wiped her tears and went after Rafe instantly.