Chapter 6

Georgia woke up quite early, her and Sarah aren't exactly on great terms so she slept in the guest room instead. It was quite different and uncomfortable, maybe it was best she moves back to her own house for the time being so everyone can cool off a bit.

"Morning." Georgia mumbled awkwardly, bumping into Amira and Rafe.
"You go down first, I've got to ask Georgia something." Amira muttered, pushing Rafes back slightly into the stairs.
"What- I'll stay." Rafe grumbled, he wasn't in a good mood.
"Rafe- it's girl talk." Amira placed and hand around Georgia to guide her over to the balcony.
"Hey- what's up?" Georgia asked, looking at the beautiful morning view.

"Georgia- look. We're friends are we not?" Amira placed a hand on her hip while speaking.
"Um, we are." Georgia mumbled, not knowing how she should respond.
"And friends don't steal from other friends right?" Amira questioned signalling her arms weirdly, Georgia had no idea what she was on about.
"No?" Georgia responded, frowning slightly.
"Well if not- then stay the fuck away from Rafe. Then we can keep our friendship." Amira mumbled, she was feistier than she looks.
Georgia finally understood where this was going.
"What? Stay away from Rafe? Why would I want to be near him?" Georgia expresses.
"We may have had a relationship in the past, but it's over. No feelings remain." Georgia continued to lie.
"Let's hope so." Amira placed on a fake smile as the two stepped out of the balcony.
"Down we go?" Amira continued saying as Georgia nodded.
As the two made their way towards the stairs Sarah stepped out.
"Hey-." Georgia mumbled, instead of replying Sarah strutted back into her room.
Georgia followed Amira down the stairs and towards the kitchen, to find Rafe waiting.
"Remember I've warned you." Amira whispered lightly, then walking towards Rafe with open arms.
Georgia sighed as she walked right past the stools.
"Morning Rose." Georgia greeted, grabbing some juice from the fridge.
"Morning hun, how'd you sleep? I noticed you were in the guest room." Rose was reading something off her cookbook, she was probably preparing another feast.
"It was alright-." Georgia began saying until she was interrupted.
"Morning guys." Sarah stormed in, she was about to head to the fridge but decided to avoid Georgia and sink into the stool beside Rafe.
"How'd you sleep?" Georgia asked, leaning on the counter.
"Amazing- having the whole bed to myself is a dream." Sarah answered, without thinking. Georgia nodded lightly with a fake smile on her face. Rafe noticed how upset she looked from just one comment but didn't mention anything since he was interrupted by Amira.

"You ok babe?" Amira asked, sliding her hand down to his jeans.
"Fine, what were you two talking about before?" Rafe whispered, seeing that everyone was in their own conversation.
"Just some girl stuff." Amira replied, one hand on her phone and the other on Rafes jeans, sliding up to near his dick.
"Georgia, could you hand these out to everyone." Rose requested, pointing at the three coffee mugs.
Georgia nodded as she grabbed the first one and slides it to Sarah who mumbled a light 'thanks'.
Then she made her way over to Rafe, instead of placing it onto the table for him, she handed it to him then he gave it to Amira, who left her hand there for Georgia to see, even though it was torture, Georgia just ignored it.
Georgia handed him the second cup before walking back towards the counter.
"So kids- what plans for tonight?" Ward asked, putting his watch on.
"Nothing- I'm moving back home." Georgia replied, then all eyes immediately went to her.
"What- no!" Wheezie screamed, shocked. She hopped off the couch and made her way over to Georgia.
"What! Georgia, no, why honey?" Rose asked, letting go of her whisk.
"Well- just because." Georgia replied, hugging Wheezie.
"Don't go honey!" Rose expressed, Georgia smiled as she shook her head.
"It's better." Georgia mumbled finally letting go of Wheezie.
"Then at least let's go out for dinner tonight." Rose suggested, Sarah looked up from her phone.
"Um- you know I probably need to clean up and-." Georgia advised, but Rose wasn't going to take a no for an answer.
"Fine." Georgia finally gave in, knowing she can't wriggle herself out of this one.
"But I don't have an outfit." Georgia whined, hoping this could be an excuse to avoid.
"You can use one of Sarah's, can't she Sarah?" Rose looked at Sarah who just gave an annoyed reply.
"Yeah- as long as she washes it and stuff." Sarah smiled, Georgia rolled her eyes. She didn't know what was up with Sarah but she had such a bossy attitude today.

"I'm ready- is no one else?" Georgia mumbled, greeting Rose who had a stunning pink dress on.
Georgia had managed to make it through the day while running some errands and basically sitting inside the Cameron's residence guest room. It was time to go out for dinner, Georgia wasn't really excited for it, but it could be a way to repay the Cameron's for letting her stay.

"I haven't seen anyone- must all be still getting ready." Rose replied, fixing up her necklace.
"Go check on Sarah for me." Rose continued saying, still trying to fix the necklace.
Georgia nodded without complaining and made her way up the stairs.
"Sarah?" Georgia called out, walking towards the bedroom.
"Sarah? Oh my god Sarah!" Georgia screamed, dropping to the floor as she saw her best friend suffering.
"What happened? Are you ok!" Georgia leaned down to see Sarah clutching onto her stomach.
"It's- it's fine." Sarah mumbled, struggling to get herself up.
"What's wrong, here sit on the bed." Georgia helped Sarah make her way over to the bed as she groaned in pain.
"Are you alright? What the fuck happened?" Georgia asked, sitting right beside Sarah on the bed.
"Nothing- it's all good." Sarah answered, finally being able to breathe properly.
"Let me go get Ward and Rose-." Georgia suggested, pushing herself off of the bed.
"No Georgia- I beg you, don't!" Sarah reaches out for Georgia's arm, which made Georgia soften.
"Um- yeah ok, I won't, but whats going on? You haven't been yourself." Georgia sank back down beside Sarah, eager for the news.
"I've- I've just been stressing, and overthinking. I'm so sorry if I've been taking it out on you- I haven't been thinking properly." Sarah rushed, she was really shaking.
"Woah, calm down- what are you stressing about?" Georgia asked, amazed at how fast Sarah was talking.

"I- I think I may be pregnant."

Note- Hey, please let me know if you have any questions about the story, about both season 1 and 2 ❤️