Chapter 16

⚠️Warning⚠️
-no warnings 🥰

Georgia?" Sarah cried as she watched Georgia wake up. "Hey, what happened?" Georgia asked as she moved up on the bed. "You- you started crashing." Sarah explained. "Oh yeah, god the pain hurt." Georgia laughed. "Where's JJ?" Georgia then asked. "He-he left." Sarah stated. "And Rafe?" Georgia asked. "How did you-?" Sarah wondered. "I heard you call him, but faintly." Georgia explained. Sarah nodded. "He went to get water-." Sarah cried just as someone walked through the door. "Hey Sarah, I found this juice, hibiscus some shit-." Rafe cried as he walked in, he then looked up to see Georgia, who was awake. "Oh hi" he then cried. Georgia gave him a walk smile, "hey." She replied. "I'll- I'll let the two of you talk. And yes thank you for my juice." Sarah cried as she grabbed the juice out of Rafes hand, she then walked towards the door. "Mhmm delicious!" She cried as she walked out and closed the door.

"How are you?" Rafe asked as he placed the bag on the small table and sat down. "Honestly, could be better if I knew why I keep on crashing." Georgia answered. Rafe nodded. "Your mum is running a few tests, I don't know what for though." Rafe explained. Georgia smiled. "Just wanna get better so she can go back to whatever she's been doing." Georgia mumbled. "What do you mean?" Rafe asked confused. "She puts of a fake act that she cares about me so much but you should have seen when JJ and Sarah were in here, just them too she acted like I was a patient someone picked off the street." Georgia explained scratching her arm. "And my dad, well I do love him and I know he loves me deeply. But he's never here when I truly need him." Georgia continued. Rafe looked at her, sad. "Well this might be music to your ears but I- I broke up with JJ." Georgia whispered. "I know- I heard, well not really. Sarah told me." Rafe explained. Georgia gave him a weird look. "I expected a different reaction." Georgia laughed. "Like what? A kiss?" Rafe asked as he stood up. "Hmm.. something like that." Georgia giggled as she leaned in for Rafe to kiss her. It wasn't a rough one, it was delicate, soft, loving. "Wait- Violet." Georgia mumbled as she pulled away. "She- she kissed.." Rafe began. "JJ." Rafe states. Georgia let out a scoff. "Sarah and John B sensed it." Georgia whispered. "You should get some rest Gia." Rafe whispered into Georgia's ear as he backed away. "Where are you going?" Georgia asked. "Staying right here with you Princess." Rafe cried as he sank down into the chair. Georgia gave him a warm smile. Then she heard the door open.

"Hi Rafe, mind if we have a word to our daughter?" Doctor Smathe asked as she walked in the room with Mr Smathe. Georgia rolled her eyes at the sight of her parents but Rafe on the other hand gave her a warm smile, grabbed onto her hand, then let go and walked out. "How are you baby?" Mr Smathe asked as he sank down into the chair Rafe was just in. "I'm alright, mum, what are you doing?" Georgia cried as she saw Doctor Smathe grab a needle. "Just in case." She whispered to Georgia. "Just in case what?" Georgia asked as she looked at both of her parents, confused. "Georgia, baby. We didn't want to say anything when Rafe was in here.. but umm." Her mother began. "I- We have a feeling you may be pregnant." Her mother stated. Georgia laughed. "Pregnant?" She asked confused. "The stomach pain, I've also been running a few tests, all the results lead to the sign of pregnancy." Doctor Smathe explained as she held the needle. Georgia scoffed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "So what? Did I lose it? Do I have to do surgery to get it out of whatever the fuck?" Georgia asked, stressing out. "Alright baby, first of all calm down, if there is in fact a baby-." Doctor Smathe mumbled, Georgia cut her off. "If In fact? Your not even positive?" Georgia asked, yelling. "Alright, if you don't calm down I'll inject this needle in you." Her mother mumbled. "Is that a threat? Mum, what the fuck are you even doing in here. Your suppose to be in fucking New York hospital or did you retire? I've forgotten to keep track since the two of you haven't visited me in 6 months!" Georgia yelled looking at both her parents. "Georgia, don't yell at your mother like that sweet heart." Mr Smathe mumbled as he looked at his daughter. Georgia scoffed. "I'm sorry if I sound bratty or whatever the hell but I'm tired of you two acting like your so good of parents when you wouldn't even come here for me if Ward and Rose didn't call you!" Georgia yelled as a tear rolled down her face. "I-I'm over it." Georgia whispered as she wiped the tears. Mr Smathe looked at his poor daughter as he walked over to her and gave her a hug, but Georgia pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's came over me." Georgia cried as she realised how angry she was. "Sign of pregnancy." Her mother muttered. "Alright, I gotta take this phone call, Georgia, I love you." Mr Smathe cried as he kissed her forehead. He then gave his wife on the cheek and walked out. "Mum, I swear I've been on the pill." Georgia states as she started biting her finger nails. "And they never work 100%" Her mother mumbled as she walked around the room. "Let me guess, it's that cute boys? JJ was it?"  "Rose told me your dating him." Her mum asked as she sat down on the chair. "Something like that." Georgia answered. Mrs Smathe looked at her daughter who was biting her nails. "Georgia- don't." Mrs Smathe cried as she reached for Georgia's hand but she pulled away. "Georgia, I'm sorry that you feel that way baby. I am. I know we've never been around that much and I'm sorry. But we're able to provide you such a healthy life style. How many kids here do you think have been given about a whole closet full of designer jewellery? Some are lucky to even get one silver Tiffany's bracelet. And your car, who gets a brand new BMW every year?" Georgia's mother explained "but here's the thing mum, I don't care about that shit. I don't care if you make me live on the cut or whatever the fuck. I'd give up all I have just to have my family back. I'd let go of all this shit around me, the house, the car, the designer, everything just for my family." Georgia yelled at her mother. "Georgia- I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't understand until now." Her mother spoke as she stroked Georgia's gorgeous hair. A tear ran down Georgia's eye.

"Alright, if you are in fact pregnant, which were gonna test now. Do you know who the dad is?" Doctor Smathe asked as she stood up and wiped hers and Georgia's tears. "I-." Georgia began. "Georgia!" Her mother yelled giving a shocked look. "Who are they?" She then asked looking at her tablet. "JJ and-." Georgia cried. "And?" Her mother asked. "And Rafe." She finally said. Her mother's eyes went from the tablet straight up to hers, she looked at Georgia in shock, then smiled. "See! We all knew the two of you would end up together one day!" Mrs Smathe cried as she hugged her daughter. "And I love him" Georgia mumbled. "Him who?" Her mother asked as she grabbed a small cup. "Rafe- Rafe Cameron." She spoke as a small smirk came onto her face at his name. Her mother smiled at her as she noticed Georgia's blushing. "Alright, pee in this cup and bring it back to me, then I'll find out if you are pregnant or not. And if you are- then well paternity test in your case." She cried as she handed Georgia the cup. Georgia went ahead and went to the bathroom, then came back and handed it to her mother.

After a few hours of sleep Mrs Smathe finally came back, "I've got the results." She cried as she walked towards Georgia. Georgia was scared. She was only 17. What was she going to do if it's positive, maybe it's negative. "And it's..." Mrs Smathe mumbled.

Note- Hey guys! I'm gonna post this chapter and not write for 3-4 days since I'm going on a holiday!! But in those 3-4 days I want to know if you guys want Georgia to be pregnant or not? You guys decide it's on you for once! Can't wait to come back to see the recommendations!! As always love you 🥰