Chapter 22

"Oh my god ok!" Rafe yells, Georgia sat with Wheezie in her room as Rafe, Sarah and Amira screamed at each other.
"They're literally all stupid." Wheezie spoke as Georgia let out a light laugh.
"Sarah feels bad for Amira, I get it." Georgia mumbled.
"Georgia?" Rafe walks in as Wheezie and Georgia stare at him.
"Yeah?"
"Can we talk?" Georgia swallowed as Rafe spoke these words.
"Um, sure." Georgia looks at Wheezie to leave, Wheezie bites her lips as she walks out, bringing her phone along with her.
"Hey." Rafe whispered as he smiles at Georgia, Wheezie had closed the door.
"Hi."
"I-um, I couldn't-." Georgia nodded her head rapidly as Rafe spoke, she bit her lips as widened her eyes slightly.
"It's ok I get it, you love her, it's hard to stop loving her, don't worry Rafe-."
"I broke up with her." Rafe let out as Georgia looked at him confused.
"Huh?" She cried with confusion smeared all over her face.
"If you had let me finish, I would have told you I broke up with her, and Sarah and I were yelling at her cause we were fucking furious she faked her pregnancy, stole money from her parents to get the doctor to lie and basically frame you for everything that goes wrong." Rafe sighs as he examines Georgias shocked face. "Do I have to repeat that?" Rafe then asks.
Georgia shakes her head.
"No, no you don't. Um, I don't know what to say." Georgia mumbled.
"Don't say anything." Rafe begins, Georgias let's out a light laugh but is still confused.
"What?" She finally says.
"Kiss me." Rafe whispered as Georgia leans in.

"Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting." Georgia and Rafe turn as they look to the door, almost embarrassed. They make a distance as they look at Sarah and Amira.
"Rafe, I think you owe Amira an apology, and Georgia you too." Sarah muttered as Georgia turned into shocked.
"Excuse me what? No I don't owe Amira a fucking apology and neither does Rafe." Georgia spits, annoyed. Just as Sarah was about to speak, Georgia cut her off. "She's just as bad, if not worse. She stole money and faked her pregnancy, she lied and spreader rumours, she's a whore, and the fact that your taking her side Sarah, makes me think one I'm getting replaced and two you'd just rather her then you best friend ever since you were 7." Georgia almost wants to cry, but at the same time she doesn't when she feels Rafes palm touch her back.
"So what? You just kick her out Rafe? You invited her here, dragged her here, and now your just expecting her to leave." Sarah asks.
"I dragged her here? She didn't have to fucking take that up, that's on her and fuck Sarah." Rafe yells.
"Sarah, let her speak, stop sticking up for her, she's in the wrong." Georgia begins saying.
"And so are you!" Sarah screams.
Georgia sighs as she looks at Sarah, she doesn't know what to do or say, yes, both Georgia and Amira have done very, very bad things. But has Sarah? Yeah.
"And don't act like you haven't done some shitty thing." Georgia mumbled.
"Huh? Like what? What have a done shitty?" Sarah asks, scowling. Georgia took a big long breath.
"When you found out Amira was pregnant, you couldn't help it but be there for her every step of the way." Georgia let out. Sarah looks at her and nods.
"Yeah because you should be there for a pregnant person no?" Georgia looks at Sarah, annoyed that she wasn't understanding.
"Then where the hell were you for me?" Rafe honestly feels awkward to be here.
"Why in the world are you yelling at me? Shouldn't you be yelling at him? He was with another person plus wasn't even there for you basically! And it's not like you've been here for me either." Sarah points at Rafe. Georgia turns to look at him.
"He had his reasons, and don't act like I wasn't there for you Sare, because I was every step of the way." Amira scrapes her foot into the ground as she doesn't know what to do.
"And are you still? It's more like your yelling at me then helping!" Georgia laughs lightly at this.
"Clearly you don't listen." Georgia began saying, Sarah looks at her with confusion, scowling slightly. "Because if you had, you would have seen that I said was, was there for you. I don't want or have to be there for you anymore if you don't want to appreciate it." Georgia continued, she practically does everything for Sarah, whenever she needs it.
"Is that how to talk to a pregnant person?" Sarah asks.

"Fuck you Sarah." Georgia covers her mouth the second after she says this, guilt and regret cover over her. "S-Sarah." Georgia whispered, Sarah's mouth hangs open as she scoffs and turns, Amira following right behind her as the two walk away probably into Sarah's room, just as Georgia collapses, she feels Rafes hand spring to catch her, pulling her into a hug as she cries in regret and guilt.
She felt like a horrible person, but a small part inside her didn't exactly regret it instantly, something made her proud that she had said this, but what?
"Hey, hey, let's go somewhere? Yeah?" Georgia smiles at Rafe as she nods sniffling.
"Yeah." Georgia responds, wiping the tears out of her face as the two stood up to make their way down the stairs.

The two sit peacefully in Rafes Car as they drive along the coast, Georgia had no idea where they were going and she wasn't exactly curious. She has leaned back into the chair and tried to keep her mind off everything else that wasn't Rafe.
"You comfortable?" Rafe speaks up.
"Yeah." Georgia mumbles. "Where are we going?"
Georgia stares into the ocean.
"Somewhere beachy, somewhere relaxing."
Rafe responded as Georgia nods with excitement.
"I'm excited Rafe." Georgia whispers.
"Me too." Rafes arm slithers to Georgias thigh as she giggles lightly.

Note- bye Amira x