Chapter 5

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Contain smut

"JJ." Georgia said trembling. "What? What Georgia?" JJ said, he was mad. "I'm sorry" Georgia whispered. "Georgia, to hook up with Rafe is one thing but to tell him to come and tell me? That's insane. Why would you hook up with Rafe Georgia? You hate him remember?" JJ yelled into Georgia's face, she wanted to cry. It was heartbreaking that something she did that gave her pleasure made the whole world around her mad. " JJ! What don't you get? I didn't tell Rafe to tell you, that was all him and I'm mad at him for it ok?" Georgia screamed as she couldn't hold back her tears. "Why Rafe? I thought you wanted me Georgia. Remember we said we would be together? Remember?" JJ yelled. "Yes JJ! I remember ok? Please stop, please" Georgia begged as she tried to catch a breath. "Look Georgia, I'm sorry I'm yelling at you but to me that's like you cheating on me ok? It hurts a lot." JJ explained. "I know. I was drunk and I made a bad decision. I'm sorry JJ" Georgia told JJ. "Hey, I know you were drunk and all but Georgia, you were a fucking Virgin and you gave it to him? Georgia are you insane?" JJ yelled softly this time. "Yes JJ, I was insane, I was drunk. You were there you saw. I didn't mean to do it ok? I'd like it if you would calm down" Georgia cried. JJ sat next to Georgia. "Hey, I'm sorry it's gonna be ok Gia" JJ said as he pulled her into a hug. "JJ what are we doing?" Georgia asked as she kept her hands still. "Hugging why Cupcake?" JJ asked. "JJ, I'm sorry, really I am" Georgia cried as she hugged him. "Wait your not dating him are you?" JJ asked.

"No, I'm not" Georgia said as she stared into JJs eyes. JJ grabbed her face. "JJ" Georgia said as she was frightened. "Kiss me JJ" Georgia said as she looked Into JJs eyes. JJ leaned in to kiss Georgia, then he picked her up and went into a bedroom at John bs house. John B, Kiara and Pope had actually left to leave the two to talk.

JJ started kissing Georgia's neck, as much as she wanted to like it she was uncomfortable. "JJ" Georgia said for him to stop. "Yeah?" He asked. "I just, I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to do this I just did it about 14 hours ago and I'm not ready to do it again. I'm sorry" Georgia explained as she stood up. "No, no worries. I get it like seriously I do. But I've been wanting to ask you something" JJ said. "Um, what is it?" Georgia asked. "Um, will you be my girlfriend? I know it's a bit soon but I've just.." JJ said as he was cut off. "Um, ok. Yeah sure" Georgia said as she pulled her hair back. "Great, great." JJ mumbled. "You know I should get going I have to see Sarah, but there's a party tomorrow and I would love for you to come. It's at Toppers but he would be fine if it's a guest of mine. Bring the whole gang if you want" Georgia said as she stood up and exited. JJ nodded and smiled, he had finally gotten Georgia.

"Sarah?" Georgia callee our as she entered the Cameron resident. "Sarah?" She called out again. "Omg Sarah finally I have news, I'm dating.." Georgia said as Rafes head popped out. "Rafe." Georgia said as she stood back. "Who are you dating princess?" Rafe asked. "No one" Georgia responded as Sarah walked in. "Georgia! And Rafe?" Sarah asked. "What are you doing here Gia?" Sarah asked as she looked at the girl who was shaking. "Rafe seriously, get out. Georgia come" Sarah said as she pulled Georgia up the stairs. Georgia turned to look at Rafe who looked so upset. She wanted to say to him 'sorry', but he didn't deserve it. He hurt her badly. "Sarah, I'm dating someone!" Georgia cried as they entered Sarah's room and closed the door. "Who? My brother?" Sarah laughed. "No! Are you dumb? JJ Maybank" Georgia whispered. Sarah's mouth dropped open. "Rafe! Instead of eavesdropping on the girls please come and help me" Ward Cameron yelled. "Oh shit" Georgia cried as she peaked out the door. Rafe gave her a death stare as he followed his father down the stairs. She looked at Sarah with terror in her eyes than gave Sarah a sorry look as she excited Sarah's room, down to the stairs.

Georgia ran after Rafe. "Rafe, wait. Mr Cameron can I talk to him please?" Georgia asked kindly. "Just bring him back to me when your done" he said as he smiled. "What?" Georgia asked as she looked into Rafes gorgeous eyes. "Did you fuck him?" Rafe asked. "Rafe.." Georgia mumbled. "Answer the question Georgia." Rafe spat, this was probably the only time Rafe hadn't called her princess. "We haven't yet, we will later." Georgia muttered. "Ok, go enjoy yourself, your a slut, what tomorrow your gonna hook up with John B, then Pope, then come back and hook up with every Kook and Pouge. Am I right?" Rafe asked. "Rafe! Do you not hear yourself right now? Your insane and no I'm not a slut actually because we aren't even dating Rafe, we are nothing. JJ and I are a couple, and couples hook up ok? We were just meaningless sex like you said" Georgia explained. Georgia didn't actually believe that, it wasn't meaningless to her, and it wasn't to Rafe either. They just wanted each other to assume it was.