Chapter 21

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Pregnancy

"Georgia wake up!" Mrs Smathe yelled, Georgia opened her eyes to be greeted by a bright shining light. "Wait, what that a dream?" Georgia said to herself as she looked around. Georgia turned on her phone to see messages like 'Rafe's home' and 'I'll try and talk to him' from Sarah Cameron, "Nope it was real." Georgia whispered to herself as she collapsed back into her bed. "Georgia!" Yelled her mother's again, "Yes! I'm coming!" Georgia answered as she groaned. "Honestly, who takes this long to wake up?" Mrs Smathe cried as she drank her tea. Mr Smathe chuckled. "She's pregnant honey." He explained as he sipped his coffee. "I wasn't that lazy when I was pregnant." Mrs Smathe said as she's now moved to clean the bench top, "It's clean baby." Mr Smathe cried as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Look who's finally up." Mr Smathe cheered as he watched Georgia walk towards the counter. Georgia pasted on a fake smile as she hugged her dad. "Good morning dad." Georgia whispered as she let go. "What's for breakfast?" Mr Smathe asked, to light up the mood. "Hmm, French toast?" Mrs Smathe suggested. Mr Smathe nodded as he looked at Georgia, who was just on her phone. "Georgia?" Mr Smathe called out. "Yeah? What?" Georgia answered. "French toast?" Mr Smathe asked. "Yeah, whatever." Georgia replied, Mrs Smathe rolled her eyes. "See what I mean?" Mrs Smathe cried out as she moved to the cabinet to get the toaster.

Georgia looked up from her phone to see the toast pop out of the toaster, Mr Smathe got off his stool to help Mrs Smathe get the toast out. He placed one slice onto his plate without a word but said "One slice for my beautiful wife." when he placed it on his wife's plate , which made Georgia gag, "And one slice for my beautiful daughter." Mr Smathe cried as he put down the final piece of toast on Georgia's plate. "Thank you." Georgia said as she placed her phone down. "So Georgia, What are your plans today?" Mr Smathe asked as he took a bite out of his toast. "I'm not sure-" Georgia said, then she was interrupted by her mother. "Apologising to Rafe, taking a paternity test, and talking to what's his name?- Oh yes, JJ." Mrs Smathe spoke, which made Georgia roll her eyes. Even though what her mother had said was no annoying, she was right, that was Georgia's planned list. "Um- Something similar to that." Georgia finally answered. "More like exactly." Mrs Smathe mumbled. "Ok mum, since I have such a long list I should get going." Georgia said in a sassy voice. "Finish your bloody toast." Mrs Smathe yelled as she sipped her tea. "No, because it's too bloody bland." Georgia yelled back, mimicking the word 'Bloody'. "Georgia-" Mr Smathe mumbled as she pushed the stool in. "Let her go, she's in a bratty mood since she lost Rafe." Mrs Smathe muttered. Mr Smathe took a deep breath and nodded. Georgia rolled her eyes at what her mum said. She wanted to yell, desperately, but her mother was right.

"Hey Sarah." Georgia called through the phone. "Hey!" Sarah yelled, she was clearly somewhere that was loud. "Where are you? It's so loud!" Georgia cried. "Home, dad's just doing some construction." Sarah explained. "Oh alright, um how's Rafe?" Georgia asked. "He won't talk, he came home last night, by himself." Sarah yelled. "Oh ok, that's good right? That he didn't come with Violet?" Georgia asked. "Actually, thing is. Violet came over in the morning, and she's been in his room all morning." Sarah explained. "Oh." Georgia mumbled. "Yeah- I'm sorry Georgia, I really tried but he seriously won't talk." Sarah explained as Georgia searched for an outfit in her closet. "I know, just keep me updated on how he's doing." Georgia said as she picked out a pair of shorts and jumper. "Ok, If Violet can support him during this, I can't really kick her out." Sarah murmured, "I know, I'm not mad at you for not being able to do anything about it, plus if she can make him happy, I'm happy. I'm really going to try to make it work with JJ, since it seems like Rafe and I are over." Georgia stated, when she said the final sentence a small tear left her eye, but wiped it quickly. "Georgia-" Sarah mumbled. "It's ok, he deserves to be happy with her." Georgia bravely said. "Ok, I got to go see JJ, I'll tell you how it goes later when I get home alright?" Georgia asked as she applied some sunscreen on her face. " Alright, yeah message or call me to tell me how it goes later. Maybe I'll come pay John B a visit and see you over there." Sarah suggested. "Ok, sounds good, bye Sarah." Georgia mumbled. "Bye Georgia." Sarah called.

Georgia walked down the stairs to see both of her parents had disappeared, which urged to her go check the garden, Georgia leaned on the glass sliding door as she saw her parents cuddling on the outdoor swing, looking out to the beach. She smiled at the view of how happy they were together. It made Georgia realised that's how happy she wants to be when she's in a relationship. She finally brought herself back to reality and opened the door. "Hey guys, I'm off to um- JJ's" Georgia called out. "Alright baby." Mr Smathe waved. "Bye guys." Georgia mumbled as she closed he door, watching both her parents wave at her. She smiled as she walked towards the front door. Grabbed her BMW keys and locked the front door. She opened her car and placed her purse and water bottle inside before getting in. "Alright JJ, I'm coming." Georgia spoke to herself as she turned on her car and reversed out of the driveway. She drove all the way over to the cut, John B's place. She had spotted that Kiara's car was here, but Sarah's wasn't just yet.

"Hey!" Georgia called out as she walked in. All eyes were straight on her. "Hi." John B was the only one who answered, Pope waved and Kiara rolled her eyes. Georgia looked to JJ who looked away. "Ok! Happy mood, long story short I'm here to talk to JJ." Georgia cried as she walked towards JJ. "Really? Are you here to tell me we're over? Cause I think I got it." JJ muttered, Georgia shook her head. "No- it's not that, You probably already heard, but I'm pregnant." Georgia mumbled. JJ nodded as these words came out of her mouth. "Yeah- I have." JJ spoke. "Alright- well, um. I wanted to let you know I don't know who the father is- and I need a paternity test done." Georgia explained. "Ok well- just get your boyfriend." JJ answered. "I literally can't- because were over." Georgia mumbled as JJ let out a laugh. "So was I the right choice after all?" JJ asked, smirking. "Not necessarily- I'm not ready for another relationship, yet." Georgia cried as she looked around. "So- will you just please do a paternity test for me? Keeping in mind the father won't affect much since Rafe probably doesn't want to be involved either way." Georgia explained. JJ nodded at this. "Ok- I will." JJ states. "Thank you." Georgia whispered as she stood up and walked outside. "Where are you going?" Kiara asked. "Fresh air." Georgia mumbled as she watched Kiara follow her out. "Also waiting for Sarah." Georgia muttered. Kiara nodded as she sat down beside her. "We should talk." Kiara muttered. "I agree." Georgia whispered.

Note- Hii! I told you guys this chapter would come out fast, well that's cause I had it ready before hand! For the next one your gonna have to wait 2 days probably since I haven't really started yet, I've only written a few paragraphs, but stay tuned!! 🥰