Chapter 15

"No JJ stop!" Georgia yelled, trying to get out of JJs grip.
"Make me." JJ whispered as Georgia laughed, the two were playing on the beach. JJ was there for Georgia since she hasn't really been able to talk to Wheezie or Sarah.
"When's the wedding party?" JJ asked, Amira and Rafe had a wedding dinner soon, then a wedding shower a few days later.
"Next week." Georgia responded, getting out of JJs grasp.
"You going?" JJ asked. Georgia shook her head immediately.
"No."
"What about the party tonight? John B's hosting it." JJ explained.
"What?" Georgia chuckled.
"Shouldn't he be looking after Sarah? His pregnant girlfriend?" Georgia continued saying.
"Sarah's going to be there." JJ mentions.
"Oh my god- she knows she can't drink right?" Georgia asks as JJ shrugged.
"God- this is why I need to be there for her." Georgia continued.
"Then talk to her tonight." JJ suggested, standing up from Rafe and Georgias special log on the beach.
"Your joking right? If she's there, Rafes there, and Top and Kelce." Georgia played with the sand.
"Aren't Topper and Kelce like your best friends?" JJ asked, wanting clarification. Georgia nodded.
"I don't mind them, it's just Rafe." Georgia explained.
"Then why don't you pretend your dating me?" JJ suggested, while smirking. Georgia instantly shot him a disgusted face.
"Never in a million years." Georgia smiled, also standing up.
"Worth a try." JJ spoke, as the two walked back to their cars. Georgia let out a small laugh.

"God- why did I even say yes to this?" Georgia spoke to herself as she strolled into the party, wearing the hottest dress she probably had for no reason.
"Georgia!" JJ cheered, making his way over to Georgia. "Ooh- who are you impressing tonight?" JJ grabbed Georgias palm then spun her around to examine her outfit, Georgia chuckled.
"No one- just wanted to get my groove back I guess." Georgia shook of JJ's hand as she spotted Sarah, Rafe and Amira.
"Here comes your worse fears." JJ jokes, handing her a red solo cup.
"Thank you." Georgia whispered, downing it all in one go then sneaking off. JJ shrugged as he watched her go.
"Smathe!" Kelce called out, standing beside Topper and Rafe. Georgia felt her stomach drop instantly seeing Rafe staring at her but decided to put on a brave face and smile.
"Kelcey!" Georgia cheered back, throwing her hands up in the air, then walking over to the group to hug Kelce first, then Topper. She froze when she got up to Rafe.
"Come on- stop with the sexual tension." Topper joked, having Kelce laugh hysterically.
Georgia leaned in as she gave Rafe the smallest hug possible then pulled away.
"How are you G? Haven't seen you much ever since you came back. You've been with Rafey boy lots." Kelce yells, making Rafe almost want to knock his own friend out.
"Shut the fuck up Kelce- let her enjoy her night." Topper groans, then hitting Kelces chest playfully.
"I'm gonna go see Amira guys." Rafe mumbled, taking his cup along with him. Georgia, Kelce and Topper nodded as Rafe stormed off.
"As if he's gonna be a dad." Kelce laughed, just imagining it.
"Kelce- stop." Topper warned, noticing Georgias face dropping.
"I'll be back guys." Georgia muttered, storming off away from the two.

"Georgia!" Topper shouts, chasing after Georgia, without Kelce in tow.
"Hey." Georgia mumbled, settling at the bar as Topper comes up next to her.
"How you doing?" Topper asks.
"Fine." Georgia responded, her response was far from the truth, she was hurt.
Before Topper could continue talking, Georgia decided to speak.
"How about you though? With Sarah and shit?" Georgia scratches her arm to reduce the awkwardness.
"Fucking shit." Topper responded, dropping his cup onto the table. Making Georgia jump a little.
"I'm sorry." Georgia mumbled, taking another sip.
"It's fine." Topper also took a sip.
"Sorry about Kelce, he's a bit too drunk." Topper continues.
"Are you joking? I've known Kelce forever, he's just being a retard." Georgia laughs.
"I wish things would go back to the way it was." Topper whispered.
"Me too." Georgia whispered back.
"Just me, you, Sarah, Kelce, Kie, Rafe. Actually no, fuck Kiara, no pouges." Topper spat, maybe he was getting a bit tipsy too.
"Hey! She's my friend." Georgia slapped Topper playfully, as they both laughed.
"Nah, but seriously I'd love to go back to that time. With Kie!" Georgia added on.
"Look at us all now." Topper mumbled, turning around to face the big crowd.
"You always thought you'd be the first one with kids, nope, it's the Cameron's first." Topper spoke, referring to Sarah and Rafe.
"Actually- I was first, me and Rafe were technically first." Georgia mentions, tapping her foot. Topper let out an 'Oh yeah' as they fell into a deep conversation about something else.

"Thank you so much for having me honestly, but I'm tried!" Georgia complained to John B as she was ready to go home.
"Georgia Smathe! You can't leave without saying bye to me!" Sarah calls out, walking like a zombie, was she drunk?
"Sarah! Did you drink?" Georgia rushed to Sarah's side immediately.
"Huh? I don't know- I think so." Sarah responded, leaving Georgia shocked.
"Sarah! You can't drink while your pregnant!" Georgia shouted, catching everyone's attention, all eyes were on her.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Sarah asks, making Georgia scowl.
"What?" Georgia mumbled, shocked and surprised.
"You left me by myself and now your bossing me around! That's bullshit Georgia! Bullshit!" Sarah yelled. She was definitely drunk, even though Georgia knew she was it still hurt.
Georgia stood up as she took a deep breath, looking around to see apologetic looks coming from John B, JJ, Pope, Kiara and many others. Sarah was still on the ground, looking like a child.
"I didn't leave you Sarah- you forced me out." Georgia finally had the courage to say, something she had been keeping in for a long time. Sarah stares at her like there's no tomorrow. As Georgia walks out Rafe tries to reach for her with Amira by his side but she just shakes him off, trying to hard not to cry and breakdown at that very moment. As Rafe tries to reach again, Georgia feels tears begin to roll down the side of her face.
"Rafe stop." Georgia whispered, her voice breaking, but he refuses.
"Rafe stop it!" Georgia shouts again, turning turning to him with ruined mascara, lipstick and lashes.
"Just leave me the fuck alone." Georgia whispered, seeing Amira grasp onto Rafes free hand.

Note- hey guys, yes im back to my regular posting, one every one or two days x