Chapter 19

The Cameron family plus Amira sat at the dining table, celebrating Rafes birthday. As everyone enjoyed the food that was prepared, Rafes eye kept moving back to the birthday cake, his favourite flavour that only a minimal amount of people knew, his eye went to the corner of the cake, where the charm was set.
"Are you enjoying this honey?" Amira whispered, bringing Rafe back to reality.
"Um yeah, it's lovely." Rafe replied, he looked over to Sarah, who kept on looking at the ground like she was searching for something.
"Do you like the cake I baked?" Amira then asked, smiling. Rafe nodded instantly, he actually did love it.
"It's delicious." Rafe replied, just then Amira pulled him closer to whisper into his ear.
"More delicious then fucking me?" Rafe looks at her like he's shocked. She lets out a giggle as she places her hand on his abs playfully. "I'm joking, It must be the pregnancy, it's helping me become a better cook." Amira continued saying as she rubbed her stomach.
"What are you looking at?" Amira then asked, seeing that Rafe kept looking at one part of the cake.
"What does G stand for?" Rafe asks.
"G? Where are you looking?" Amira is confused at what he is referring to.
"That Charm right there." Rafe pointed at where the charm set. Amira instantly felt her heart drop, she had assumed that Georgia did that shit
on purpose.
"Um, it's suppose to be an R, I wanted to gift it to you since I've got one too." Amira lied, but Rafe believed her.
"Uh- thanks."

Rafe had totally forgotten that Amira was pregnant, he's been too obsessed with Georgia and focusing on how to recover from his father's death. Maybe Amira's child is a reborn of Ward or so? Who knows what's gotten into Rafes mind. Sarah spent a long time searching and scanning the room for Georgias pendant but she just couldn't see it.

"Sarah." Rafe called out to his sister as he searched for where Amira and Wheezie had gone, probably to get a drink.
"Yes? What?" Sarah asked, facing him.
"Where'd Georgia go?" Rafe scratched the back of his head as he spoke.
"Um home?" Sarah suggested, her face then flew to the ground.
"What is up with you continuously looking at the ground every five seconds?" Rafe then asks, thinking something must be wrong.
"I'm looking for Georgias charm for her bracelet or necklace she said that she lost." Sarah replied, suddenly it sparked to Rafe, it was the charm that was on the cake that he kept looking at, but why was it on his cake?

"Hey Amira." Rafe placed his hand onto Amira's waist as he gave her a light kiss. A smile instantly appeared on her face.
"Yes baby?" Amira smiled as she placed her cup
of tea down onto the table.
"I love the cake, you made it right?" Rafe interrogated, Amira's face changed instantly as he asked, but she put the smile back on.
"Of course I did, it's your favourite flavour isn't it baby?" Amira asked, moving Rafes hand to wrap around her waist.
"Sure is, how did you know this recipe?" Rafe continued asking, Amira placed a confused look towards him.
"What do you mean? It's an online recipe." Amira grinned, trying to change the conversation as soon as possible.
"It tastes a lot like the recipe made from an old family friend of mine." Rafe pulled away, knowing he's caught her in a lie.
"W-What? No Rafe, they just have the same online recipe." Amira tried to convince him, tried to get his hands back around her waist.
"Stop with the bull, I know you didn't make it. What I'm more confused about is why Georgias charm is on my cake?" Amira was left speechless, there was no way lying out if this.
"Um- I don't know, it must have dropped?" Amira suggested but Rafe let out a laugh.
"How would it have dropped? I thought Georgia had no input in anything for my birthday, according to you." The situation had turned into trying to uncover where the cake is from to Amira lying.
"I don't know Rafe. My stomach hurts, I'll be back." Amira left before the two would get into a big fight. Something she's extremely scared for is to be a single mum, having Rafe leave her for Georgia.

"Sarah!" Rafe yells, storming over to his sister. Sarah turns around with an annoyed attitude.
"What Rafe?"
"Where the fuck is my cake from?" Rafe stands tall over Sarah.
"What do you mean? I don't know." Sarah mumbled, trying to walk out but he blocked every way.
"Tell me" Rafe whispered, grabbing onto her shoulder.
"Ow Rafe!" Sarah yells as Rafe tightens his grip.
"Tell me." Rafe repeats as Sarah tried to pull his arm off. "Fucking tell me Sarah!" Rafe whispered, Sarah let out a whimper as she looks down at her, anger spread on is face.

"Let go of her Rafe!" Georgia yells, Rafe instantly released his grip from Sarah's shoulder.
"Are you ok?" Georgia asks, rubbing Sarah's shoulder that Rafes hand was just on. Sarah nodded as he took a deep breath, Georgia eyed for Sarah to go into the other room, which she obeyed.
"What the hell were you thinking to grip onto her that hard?" Georgia looked at him in disbelief as he stroked his hair.
"She wouldn't tell me something I wanted to know!" Rafe replied, he was angry.
"If someone doesn't want to tell you something you don't fucking grab onto them so hard that it hurts that much!" Georgia has left him with nothing more to argue back with. "For fucks sake Rafe, what could you want to know so bad that caused you to do that to your pregnant sister?" Georgia then asked.
"Who made my cake." Rafe whispered while looking at the ground it was so quietly that Georgia barely heard.
"What?"
"Who baked my cake!" Rafe yells this time, leaving Georgia in shock. "Who baked my cake." He repeated again, lowering his voice this time.
"And Sarah didn't tell you?" Georgia asked as he nodded.
"Amira wouldn't either." He explained as Georgia let out a low laugh.
"Of course she didn't." Georgia spoke, chuckling softly.
"What's that suppose to mean?" Rafe was confused at what Georgia was saying.
"Because I made it. Knowing that that's your favourite flavour, favourite height, base, all that shit." Georgia told Rafe, he saw her eyes turn glossy and teary. All Georgia wanted was to know Rafe knew her enough to be able to predict that Georgia had made the cake, but he didn't.

Note- heyyy! All this fighting over the baker is insane hehe.