Chapter 2

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions drugs.

Georgia woke up to a beautiful sunny day, a perfect day for a beach trip apart from the fact that today was Kelce's 18th, Topper and Sarah had been blowing up her phone and it was only 9am. 3 missed calls from Topper and 5 from Sarah which made Georgia assume they spent the night together, Sarah and Topper are currently dating and have been for 1 year and 7 months.

"Siri, call Sarah Cameron" Georgia cries into her phone. "Georgia, what the fuck have you been doing? We're suppose to be planning Kelce's birthday remember?" Sarah yelled into the phone. "Shit I forgot, sorry I'm heading over to your place right now. Are you with Topper?" Georgia cried as she started into her phone, Sarah had hanged up on her. Georgia threw a t-shirt and some biker shorts on and grabbed her BMW car keys. She drove over to the Cameron's house.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Cameron" Georgia said as she walked through the door and greeted them. "Hello darling, your here awfully early, what trouble are you and Sarah going to be doing today?" Ward Cameron called. "Oh nothing bad, just getting stuff for Kelce's 18th tonight" Georgia explained with a smile. She looked up the stairs to find an extremely hot boy, it was Rafe Cameron, the boy she had hated. He looked rather fine in the mornings. " Lovely, Sarah's just upstairs sweetie" Rose Cameron cried, pointing up at the stairs and at Sarah's bedroom. Georgia wanted to reply with a 'thank you' but was too busy looking at the boy at the top of the stairs, instead she just smiled and went up. Rose and Ward exited the house.

"Rafe." Georgia mumbled as she patted his back gently . Rafe turned around to the stunning girl. "What?" Rafe cried with a confused look on his face. "Um nothing, where's Sarah?" Georgia asked, she was so embarrassed, she had expected him to smile. She knew exactly where Sarah was but still asked. "In her room, I'll see you tonight princess" He said as he walked down the stairs. "F you Rafe" Georgia cried as she gave him the finger, he chuckled and she smiled lightly as she went up to knock on Sarah's door.

She knocked on the door and opened it to see Sarah and Topper sitting on Sarah's bed. "About time." Sarah cried slipping her phone away. "I knew you were with Topper, and sorry I'm here now, where are we gonna go again?" Georgia muttered stepping into the doorway. "To buy some beer and also a present for Kelce, one from each of us that is." Topper explained as he rose up from the bed. "Ok let's go, wait what about Wheezie, who's looking after her?" Georgia asked as she leaned onto the door. " She went with Ward and Rose on the boat, I was going to come but Kelce's birthday." Sarah explained, she shrugged as she walked past Georgia into the stairs and headed down. Topper followed her and so did Georgia.

"My Car?" Sarah cried. Topper and Georgia nodded. Sarah drives a Volvo, Topper drives a Jeep and Georgia drives a BMW. Even though her parents weren't around her they did enjoy to spoil her very much with gifts to make up for loss time. Georgia looked up from her phone to see that Rafe was still here. He was just getting into his Land Rover, well to be more precise it was Wards but he was on the boating trip so looks like Rafe will take it for the day. Rafe looked up at Georgia who quickly looked back into her phone and headed into Sarah's car.

They drove to town to get Kelce some beer as a gift and some other sort of presents. They headed to grab some lunch nearby. As soon as they were done they headed back into Sarah's car and drove back to the Cameron's house.

"Guys I'm gonna head home and change it's 3pm already, the party's at 6pm." Georgia cried as she stepped out of Sarah's car. "Wait what? Is it 3pm already, how fast? Holy shit I'm not gonna finish in time" Sarah cried as she hopped out of her car and ran straight for the house. "Calm down, we'll make it. See you later Georgia." Topper muttered out. "Wait do you guys want me to pick you guys up?" Georgia asked as she opened her car door. "Yeah sure, be here at 5:45 Gia" Sarah yelled out. Gia was Georgia's nickname, all her friends would often use it if they aren't using Georgia.. or princess referring to Rafe.

Georgia had arrived home, she slipped on a gorgeous silk baby blue dress. It was stunning on her, she put on some lip oil for shine and sprayed Baccarat Rouge 540 all over her. Georgia curled her eyelashes and applied to mascara, even though she didn't need it she did it anyways. She slipped on a Cartier necklace, Tiffany and co bracelet and Givenchy earrings. She was decked out in designer. She looked at the clock. "Shit" she mumbled. It was 5:30pm. She rushed down the stairs slipped on Christian Louboutin heels and got into her BMW. She drove all the way over to the Cameron's where Sarah and Topper were standing.

"Where the fuck have you been, we were about to go with Rafe, it's 5:50" Sarah cried as she hopped in, rushing. "Sorry, running late" Georgia replied. "Well go! We're gonna be late" Sarah yelled. Sarah loves being on time at parties, being late is not alright when it comes to Sarah.

"We're here, you can calm down now" Georgia muttered as she parked her car. "Let's go" Topper yelled. The party was in Figure 8, everyone seemed to be welcomed. "Wow Gia, you look amazing. I didn't get to look at your dress before!" Sarah complimented as she looked at Topper who nodded. "Aww thank you guys." Georgia replied. The three of them walked into the party, with gifts in their hands. "Kelce!" Sarah yelled out as she ran into him for a hug. "Hey guys, glad you could make it" He cried hugging Sarah, then topper. "Are you joking, we wouldn't miss it for the world!" Topper screamed. "Hey Gia, thanks for coming" Kelce cried as he gave Georgia a hug. "No problem, happy birthday. Can't believe your already 18!" Georgia cried. She felt someone walking up behind her, she assumed it was Rafe but turned out to be JJ.

"JJ? What are you doing here" Georgia cried letting go of Kelce and turning around. "Getting a drink, and enjoying the party." JJ said shooting Georgia a dirty look. "Asshole" Georgia mumbled.

She saw someone in a beautiful baby blue tuxedo walk towards her, it was none other than Rafe Cameron. "Hey" Rafe Cameron said as he walked into the group. "Hey Rafe, where have you been?" Topper said she he held Sarah's hand. "Watching those Pouge, why would you invite them Kelce? Your party gonna be ruined with them here" Rafe cried. Rafe looked up the small stairs to see Georgia. "Hi Princess." Rafe called to her. "Hey Rafe, get me a drink will you? Or too busy with coke" Georgia cried as she walked in the other direction. "Bitch" he cried. "Dickhead" She shot back. It was pretty obvious that they were flirting. They had a strange way of flirting with each other.

The party went on happily, Georgia Smathe drank, danced and hung out with her friends for most of the night until Rafe came to her. "Hey princess, here's your drink" He said holding a glass of rosè champagne. "About 30 hours late" she mumbled. Rafe didn't know how to reply, he handed it to her as she gulped it down. She wiped her cheeks and placed the glass onto the table and reached her hand out to Rafe.

Note- Hey guys! Chapter 2 here. Rafe and Georgia romance is coming trust me! I would love some recommendations and comments, this is my first wattpad story so I'm sorry if it's not good enough. I'm trying to make it better.  This is definitely more fun that I thought it would be, I'm not 100% sure but I think this story will have minimum 15 chapters. Do you like these long ones or no? Let me know what you think.

Stay tuned and enjoy x