Chapter 24

"Good morning." Georgia cries, walking out of the bathroom with drenched wet hair.
"Hey, when did you wake up?" Rafe lays in bed, still naked from last night.
"Before-to shower." Georgia begins to stutter when she sees Rafe sit up, and his cock basically dangling right there.
"Mhm." Rafe let's out, he searches on the ground for his clothes.
"Um my side." Georgia points to the ground as she scoots over, while holding the towel wrapped around her body. Instead of picking the clothes on the ground, Rafe moves over to Georgia and places his hands on her hips. Georgia can't help but stare at his dick rather than his eyes.
"Liking what you see princess?" Georgia chuckled at Rafes comment.
"You wish." Georgia mumbled as she tried to get out of his grasp, he laughed as he kissed her neck then walked towards the shower.
Just as Georgia was about to go change, she felt herself getting wet, must be from the sight of Rafe. Instead of going to change she decided to prepare a little show for Rafe. She laid on the bed in the sexiest position possible, with the towel still wrapped around her, but opening it a little to reveal the top of her boobs, making them look massive.

"Hey Georgia- where's the." Rafe pauses as the sight of Georgia as she scrolls on her phone, she quickly chucks in onto the beside table as she sees Rafe, naked. With no towel on.
"Where's your towel?" She asks innocently, swirling her hair.
"Wrapped around this little body, fuck you look hot G." Rafe muttered, walking to Georgia as she begins to giggle with excitement. As he stands in between her legs, pressing his dick against her stomach, she could feel him getting hard. Rafe slowly peels one side of the towel off to reveal her left boob, he quickly grabs his dick and inserts in while his mouth aims down onto the boob, he keeps his dick still as he sucks on the boob. He earned a moan from Georgia but she wishes he would thrust.
"Cockwarming?" Georgia asks as Rafe sucks on her boobs. Rafe lifts his head up as he nods, his hair all messy.
"Fuck, you really can't stay still can you?" Georgia chuckles as Rafe begins to thrust in and out.
"Rafe." Georgia moans, tugging at Rafes hair as he lays on top of her.
"Yeah babe?" He breaths, his voice tired.
"Fuck Rafe." Rafe pins Georgias hand to the side of the bed, and locking it with hers.
"Shit-fuck I'm gonna-." Rafe mumbled, before releasing all inside of Georgia, Georgia couldn't help but also let go when she felt him fill her up with his cum.
As Rafe pulls out, he reaches for the towel that's still under Georgia to clean himself, then Georgia up.

"You alright? Did I hurt you?" Rafe asks as Georgia lays still on the bed.
"No! I'm just puffed." Georgia laughs as Rafe leans down to kiss her lips.
"Are you still on the pill?" Rafe asks as Georgia shakes her head.
"I'll be ok." Georgia mumbled as Rafe nods awkwardly.
"We should head home." Rafe speaks as Georgia agrees, hopping up to get her clothes from the ground.

"You guys should really be a big more quieter, there are guests around here." The lady at the front desk laughs, as Rafe and Georgia awkwardly smirk at each other. The two had just checked out and we're waiting for there car to be brought to them by the valet parking. It was taking ages.
"Your cars here." The guy spoke as he handed Rafe the keys, Georgia thanked the guy as she followed behind Rafe, clutching onto her bag.
"You could've at least said thanks to him." Georgia muttered as Rafe rolled his eyes. "What? He got your car for you Rafe!" Georgia yelled as Rafe starts the car.
"No." Rafe whispers. Georgia looked at him wigh confusion on her face.
"What?"
"No!" Rafe practically screams.
"Oh my god, look at the wind outside!" Georgia yells. Her hair flows all over as she wears a puffer jacket. "I miss summer." Georgia continued as she climbed into the car. Rafe doesn't respond which makes her think somethings up.

"Rafe-." Georgia begins as Rafe hums quickly in response, one second he was giving her the silent treatment and now he's not. "Is everything ok?" Georgia then asks, looking at him softly.
"Why wouldn't it be?" He questions, a hint of rudeness in his voice.
"What's wrong Rafe? You seem different." Georgia muttered as she peers over to his ringing phone, to see that 'Calendar' had sent him a notification. Georgias eyes widen.
"Today was supposed to be your wedding day to Amira." Georgia whispers, feeling a gush of sadness.
"Hey-." Rafe hushes, seeing Georgias face drop. "I don't care that I'm not marrying her, I'm happy actually." He continues as Georgia shakes her head.
"How can you be happy that I broke up a fucking marriage?" Georgia speaks up, sending him a confused face.
"Because she wasn't the one I wanted." Rafe mumbled as Georgia nods softly.
"I'm tired Rafe." Georgia complains as Rafe smirks, Georgia notices it as she rolls her eyes.
"Yes from you Rafe." Georgia muttered as she shuts her eyes.
"Get some good sleep baby." Rafe whispers as Georgia smiles, drifting off to sleep.

"W-where are we?" Georgia begins to open her eyes to see that they've arrived home, at the Cameron's place.
"Home." Rafe responds.
"Wait- did I not wake up once?" Georgia asks as she looks around. Rafe laughs at Georgias confused face.
"Nope, guess I railed you hard." Rafe joked as Georgias mouth opened widely.
"Oh shut the fuck up. Why did it take so fast to fricking get home?" Georgia groaned as she played with the hem of her shorts, sticking out over her oversized hoodie.
"Fast? That took ages." Rafe muttered as Georgia looked around.
"That's Sarah's car isn't it?" Georgia pointed to the Volvo, even though she knew it was. Rafe nodded, sipping his water. "Great." Georgia mumbled enthusiastically.
"Excited to go in aren't you?" Rafe asks as Georgias agrees while groaning.
"Sure you are too, there's Amira's car." Georgia mumbled but Rafe had already gotten out.

"Sarah-." Rafe yells as the two open the front door, Georgias mouth gasps in shock as she sees Amira and Sarah standing beside Rose.. and Jackson and Indie Smathe!?

Note- Hey, sorry this took literally forever.