Chapter 18

The past week has been incredibly awkward, after Rafe and Georgia fell into the sex phase, they've started to be bumping into each other a lot often. Sarah's pregnancy is going amazing, John B has finally decided he wants to be apart of this journey for the love of his life and his child. Amira's also been fine, she hasn't started showing which is understandable, ever since she got pregnant she's been craving for more affection except Rafe doesn't really want to give it to her. Wheezie decided to go visit Rose, who bought an apartment to live by herself after Wards tragic death. Even though with so much going on there's only one thought that's on Georgias mind. Who will Rafe choose? Love of his life versus his family, wife and child?

"God what the hell is going on?" Georgia spat, walking into the kitchen, running her hand through her hair.
"Rafes birthday!" Wheezie cheered, the two sisters were making a massive feast, leaving Georgia in shock.
"Today's Rafes birthday?" How could she really have forgotten? Amira strutted in the door, holding balloons, decorations and cutlery.
"Mira! Your here!" Sarah let go of everyone she was doing to go hug Amira, which shock Georgia a little.
"Here here, Georgia hold this." Amira spat, handing it all to Georgia as she squeezed Sarah. Georgia had no other option instead of taking it all in.
"Where's the cake?" Sarah asked, pulling away from the hug.
"There was none." Amira replied, scratching her brows.
"What do you mean there was none? How can you have a birthday with no cake?" Sarah questions, confusion on her face. Amira shrugged in response as she walked past, heading towards the stairs.
"We have to bake a cake!" Sarah yells, starting to freak out, which worried Georgia.
"Calm the fuck down Sare!" Georgia reached for her shoulder. "It's ok, we'll figure something you, you can make the cake." Georgia continued, rubbing Sarah's shoulder.
"I can't G, I've got an appointment for the baby." Sarah leaves Georgia feeling guilty. Eventually Georgia gave in.
"Alright, I'll make the cake. And I can't wait until I get to meet you stunning." Georgia bent down to place her hand on Sarah's stomach. Sarah laughs before walking over to grab the keys.
"Oh god." Georgia mumbled to herself as she walked into the kitchen.

Finally, a batch of chocolate cake was made, just as Georgia took it out of the oven Amira decided to come down to see.
"Why is it burnt?" Amira spat, pointing at the cake.
"It's chocolate idiot." Georgia replied, slipping her oven mitts off.
"It looks horrible." Amira continued while examining the cake.
"At least I fucking tried." Georgia was getting annoyed. "Still needs to be iced when it cools down too." Georgia continued saying as she placed the cake onto a plate to ice.
"Ok- when you finish you can go home." Amira stood up.
"Excuse me?"
"Rafe is going to think I made this, got it?" Amira pointed her finger in Georgias face but she swatted it away.
"No." Georgia bravely spoke up.
"No? Because of you my family is getting ruined." Amira spoke making Georgia let out an unbelievable laugh. "I'm serious. At least think for my child." Amira continued, silencing Georgia this time. As Georgia looked up, Amira had left to go upstairs.

"Georgia! Oh my god, the cake looks amazing!" Sarah bursted in through the front door as Georgia sat on the kitchen stool, facing the bench where the cake was set. Sarah walked over to the cake where she examined it while holding the cake board.
"Yeah- Um I think I'm gonna go. Rafes gonna be home soon." Georgia scratched the middle of her eyebrows as she picked up her phone. Sarah sent her a face of confusion.
"Why?" Sarah asked, standing up straight.
"Because I wasn't invited, plus it's family only tonight." Georgia replied, now moving to scratch her chin.
"For starters, you are family and always will be. Plus I think you've earned yourself an invitation with this beautiful masterpiece." Sarah was referring to the cake, it was decorated just the way Rafe likes it. Georgia was about to give in, but Sarah was just way to convincing.
"Fine I'll stay." Georgia spoke, making Sarah squeal with happiness as she grasped onto Georgias hand and jumped with delight. Georgia let out a groan as Sarah jumped.