Chapter 28

'I think it should be Cameron' those words float around Georgias mind as she stands at the same corner where Rafe got knocked out all those years ago. Standing there reminded her of when she hated JJ and Violet most. Now instead of Violet being here, it's Amira. What even happened to Violet anyways, where is she now? Who cares.

"Georgia?" Sarah walks over as Georgia takes a deep breath, and moving her tongue around her mouth.
"Hm?"
"Rafe, you owe me." Sarah muttered as Sarah scooted over to the side, to reveal the one and only Rafe Cameron, standing in a position that every girl would drool over. Georgia couldn't help but scoff when she saw the two siblings shooting each other a smile. Sarah backs away as she leaves the corner, Georgia scans the hallway to see no one.
"What are you doing here Rafe?" Georgia spat, crossing her arms. Rafes eyes moved to her breast area. Georgia moved her hands to then cover her boobs, she didn't wear this dress for this type of attention.
"Um- what?" Rafe looked tired, exhausted. Georgia scowled at him. "I'm joking, you look beautiful G." Rafe continued as the scowl faded.
"Your not funny."
"Oh yeah?" Rafe smirks at her as she nods her head quickly.
"Stop it. What do you want Rafe? To say goodbye?" Georgia asks.
"I never want to say goodbye to you, Georgia." His arm wraps around her waist. "And I hope I'll never have to." He continues. Georgia got lost in his eyes, once again.
"Um- yeah. I'm leaving, tomorrow, 10am." Georgia explained as Rafe shook his head.
"Your still leaving?" Rafe asks.
"Yeah? Nothings changed Rafe, I was always leaving." Rafe began to shook his head.
"Did the speech mean nothing to you?" Rafe asks as Georgia felt her heart basically flutter just thinking about it.
"No." Georgia mumbled.
"What?" Rafe looks at her confused.
"No- it didn't Rafe." Georgia finally builds up the courage to say.
"How could it not of? I literally gave up everything I ever had right then and there for you Georgia." Rafe and Georgia had a feeling someone was watching them, but Rafe could careless right now.
"I never asked you to. I shook my head out there telling you no! I didn't tell you to ruin your life for me Rafe, you did." That's when Rafe takes a deep breath and scoffs.
"That's what you don't understand Georgia, you think you know everything about everyone but you don't, since you aren't aware that I'd do absolutely anything for you." Once again, Rafe is successful in making Georgia crumble, and turned on.
"Rafe-." Georgia began.
"I love you." He lets out as Georgia shakes her head. "I love you." He repeats again. "I love you Georgia Rose Smathe."
"I love you too Rafe Cameron." Georgia wraps her hands around his neck as his lips land on hers.
"It's Georgia Rose Cameron." Rafe whispers as he picks her up bridal style. Georgia felt her cheeks go red, the room suddenly went hot. Everything was crumbling from one little sentence from Rafes mouth.
"Hey- you sure you want to give up Amira?" Georgia asks, hesitantly.
"For you?" Georgia nods her head in response. "Always" Rafe confirms as Georgia smiles, planting her lips back onto his.
"Hey- what made you say that speech anyways?" Georgia asks as he places her down inside a room at the country club.
"Let's just say, Sarah misses you." Georgia looks at him with confusion.

3 hours ago

"Rafe!" Sarah joins in to the conversation of Rafe and Mr and Mrs Heavee.
"Sarah?" Rafe begins.
"Amira, Mr and Mrs Heavee, can I please take Rafe for a moment. We won't be long." Sarah grabs onto Rafes arm as she pulls him, the three nod and Sarah begins to drag him.
"What are you doing?" Rafe spits as Sarah groans in annoyance.
"Saving your fucking love life, So appreciate it asshole." Sarah let's go of him as they stand outside.
"Huh?" Rafe asks confused.
"You are so stupid, what could Georgia possibly see in you?" Sarah then realised what she had just said. "Don't answer that." She then mumbles.
Rafe continues to just stare at her.
"What?" Rafe mumbled.
"Oh my god, long story short. I don't know if Georgias told you or not but she's going back to Paris-." Rafe nods his head to confirm yes. "Tomorrow ." Sarah continued saying.
"What? No she said-." Rafe begins.
"Whatever she said, she's changed it because she's eager to get home. She's been hurt too much by absolutely everyone and she just wants to get the fuck out." Sarah interrupted him to explain.
"Fuck, probably eager to see Tyler." Rafe whispers underneath his breath.
"Who?" Sarah asks.
"Tyler, this guy she's been messaging. Probably her boyfriend or whatever." Rafe explains.
"Who the fuck is Tyler, in all the time she's been back, she's never once mentioned a boy, actually a person named Tyler at all." Rafe scoffs at Sarah's explanation.
"Probably a boyfriend she didn't want anyone to know of." Rafe mentioned as Sarah disagrees.
"No- it's probably just a friend." Sarah mumbled.
"I saw their text messages."
"What the fuck were you doing reading her messages?" Sarah almost yells. Rafe shrugged.
"Jealousy I guess." Rafe simply replies.
"Oh my god- what are we even doing talking about this Ty- what's his name?" Sarah muttered.
"Tyler." Rafe replies.
"No! What's his name?" Sarah asks again.
"Asshole." Rafe mumbled as Sarah nods her head.
"Exactly." Sarah smiles. "So basically, I'm sorry for um- Amira. Georgia loves you, and you love her so-." Sarah explains.
"So what?" Rafe asks, smirking.
"So you should end up together, and stop smirking it's weird." Sarah muttered as Rafe chuckles.
"Ok, thanks." Rafe stands there awkwardly as Sarah stares at her brother.
"So what the fuck are you doing? Move it!" Sarah shoved him as he groans.

Back to present

"So- will you stay?" Rafe asks, he had just given Georgia a brief explanation of what Sarah told him, skipping the Tyler part of the story, of course.
"Um? For you?" Georgia mimicked Rafe, in a cute way that is. Rafe nods. "Always Rafe, always." Georgia shimmers her eyes towards Rafe as he smiles, planting a kiss onto her hand.
The two sat in a room, not doing anything dirty, yet. A part of Georgia had always thought Rafe was just fun for sex, and more sex. But today she learned he can be the best therapist when he's interested in the conversation, or she can be the best therapist for him when they're talking about something that he actually cares about. Lots of people had actually been looking for Rafe, but the doors locked, and only Sarah was aware where Rafe had gone, but not exactly where he was. She was probably thinking he was having sex, and more sex.
"Rafe." Georgia began saying. Rafe hums in response. "I'm gonna have to go back to Paris." Georgia let out as Rafe scrunches his face up.
"What? You just said you'll stay- for me!" Rafe yells.
"Listen! I haven't finished, I was going to say, I have to go back to Paris, but I'll come back." Georgia held his hand, for support.
"When? How do I know your actually gonna come back one day." Rafe asks, he grasped back onto Georgias hand, basically begging her not to let go.
"Because I love you, and you know I can't stay away from what I love for a long period of time." Georgia mumbled.
"I'll don't wanna wait for you." Georgia was shocked from what Rafe said. "What?" Rafe asks.
"What do you mean you don't want to wait for me?" Georgia asks.
"I don't want to wait for you, I wanna be with you now, I wanna date you, then propose to you, then marry you. Then get you pregnant." Rafe places his hand onto Georgias thigh. "Or- get you pregnant first." Georgia immediately gets turned on from this.
"Rafe-." She begins as his hand trails up. "What I mean is, I'm gonna go back when my parents go, to sign documents, and come back here- for you." Georgia grins as Rafe kisses her.
"Thank you love." Rafe whispers as Georgias heart flutters.
"But hey- we'll date first, before the rest." Georgia suggested.
"What? You don't think we're soulmates? You don't think we're meant to be?" Rafe asks, Georgia giggles.
"No Rafe, we got all the time in the world, I don't want to get married yet, I want to live my life, I don't want to have a kid yet, I definitely wasn't ready back then, and I'm not ready now. See how you and Amira turned out, I just don't want to rush." Georgia hopes that he'll understand.
"I understand, but eventually?" Rafe asks.
"Of course, there's no one else I'd rather marry." Rafe chuckles, thoughts of Tyler roam through his head. Clearly Georgia loves him more than Tyler.
"I'm gonna go end this stupid party, of course everyone will be furious at us, mostly Amira, but I honestly don't give a fuck." Rafe explains as Georgia nods in agreement.
Rafe stands up first, Amira is probably waiting for him to show up so she can yell at him, but it was all worth it.

Note- A lot of romance in this chapter, I can't wait to release the next part for you guys. 🤍