Chapter 5

"It smells delicious Rose!" Georgia cheered, examining all the food on the table.
"Thank you sweetheart!" Rose replied, placing another meal onto the table.
"I better get going home and check out everything-." Georgia began saying.
"Nonsense! You can stay here as long as you like baby, plus you've already been here for what, like a week?" Rose explained, taking her oven mitts off.
Georgia laughed then nodded slightly.
It was true, Georgia had been living at the Cameron's house for maybe a week, she didn't want to go back home, but it was getting quite awkward encountering Rafe after their almost kissing scene.
"Come, come, help me with making some drinks!" Rose called Georgia over, using her hand to signal.
Georgia made her way over to the bar and prepared a scotch for Ward, 1 champagne for Rose, and another one for herself.
"What's Amira and Rafe having?" Georgia asked, not knowing if Rafes favourite drink still remains as scotch, which would be the same.
"Scotch, and Amira doesn't really drink." Rose replied, yep, Georgia was right. He still loved his scotch more than anything.
Georgia grabbed Sarah a water since she knew she wasn't feeling the best right now.

"Could you go call everyone for me?" Rose asked, chopping up some last minute Cucumbers.
Georgia nodded as she made her way upstairs, heading towards Rafes and Amiras room first. Georgia knocked on the door slightly before sliding it open. What Georgia witnessed was horrid, Amira sitting on top of Rafe, who had his shirt off. Amira only had a Bra and Underwear on.
Georgia stood there awkwardly before finally talking.
"Uh- sorry to interrupt, but dinners ready." Georgia mumbled, exiting almost as fast as she could as soon as she heard Amira say. "Alright- Thank you."
"Georgia!" Amira called out, running after Georgia, she had placed her clothes on quite fast.
"Yeah?" Georgia turned.
"Sorry you had to witness that." Amira chuckled, Georgia nodded.
"A little bit of advice, lock the door next time!" Georgia whispered, in the corner of her eye she saw Rafe also walk out of the room. His hands in his pocket, his hair all messed up, Georgia would be lying to herself if she said he didn't look incredibly hot right now.

"I'm just going to get Sarah- you guys go down first." Georgia wanted to avoid Rafe as much as possible, even though it was hard to admit, she was falling for him once again.
"Sarah!" Georgia cried, peaking through the small crack of the door.
Georgia fully opened it to see that the room was empty, not a single person in sight.
Georgia assumes Sarah has already made her way down so Georgia decided to head down too.

All the seats on the table were taken except for one beside Rafe, Amira sat on one side of him and it looks like Georgia will have to sit on the other. Georgia took a deep breath before pulling the chair out, and sinking down beside him.
There was on specific dish Georgia was interested in, but it was literally on the other side of the table, Rafe saw that Georgia kept on eyeing that dish so he decided to help out a little.

"Do you want some chicken?" Rafe whispered amongst all the chatter around the table.
"Uh- yes, please." Georgia replied, handing her plate to him.
Rafe settled the plate back onto the table for Georgia.
"Thanks." Georgia mumbled awkwardly.
Just as Georgia was about to ask him if he wanted anything from her side of the table, she got interrupted by Amira.
"Hey Rafe, tell Rose about that amazing location we found last week." Amira tapped into Rafes arm and he turned to Rose and Amira immediately.
Georgia cringed at this, hearing about his wedding isn't exactly what she calls fun.
Rafe began to mumble, but then took advantage to mess with Georgia.
"Um- the Peninsula." Rafe finally spoke, looking at Rose then at Amira who leaned in to kiss him.
"It looks absolutely gorgeous there, have you been there Georgia?" Amira pulled away from the kiss to face Georgia.
"I have, for a wedding." Georgia replied, stabbing her fork randomly around her meal.
"Who's wedding?" Rafe asked, Georgia looked at him confused. It wasn't really his business whose wedding she attended anyways.
"Um- a friends." Georgia mumbled, then taking a sip of her drink.
"You sure have a lot of friends Georgia." Rafe muttered, everyone else had fallen into another conversation with one another. Georgia looked at him in surprised.

"I'm sure you do too Rafe, a hookup every day, not really shocking." Sarah joked butting into their conversation, but obviously Rafe didn't take it as a joke at all.
Instead he slammed his hand onto the table which made everyone jump, mostly Georgia since he did it on her side. Amira and Georgia both turned to look at him but instead of facing them two he faced Sarah.
"Don't fucking say that." Rafe spat into Sarah's face, making her chuckle lightly.
"Rafe watch the language!" Ward warned, eyeing that Wheezie was at the table. Sarah and Wheezie both let out a low laugh, but Georgia didn't. She wiped her nose lightly as she felt bad for Rafe. Amira on the other hand looked angry at him.
Rafe looked at Amira who just looked away from him, then he stormed off from the dinner.
"Rafe!" Georgia mumbled as he stumbled out of his seat, she thought she was quiet but the whole table heard her.
"Georgia, leave him." Ward muttered, dishing back into his food.
Georgia scoffed lightly as she leaned into her chair a little, but after seconds she decided to go after him.
"Georgia- stop." Sarah mumbled, watching Georgia also storm off from the table. All eyes went to Amira, whose face looked shocked, she had realised something off about Georgia and Rafe. Hoping that it was just she cared about him as a friend she also excused herself.
"Well that's just great." Ward threw his cutlery onto the table as everyone was leaving.

"Rafe?" Georgia cried, walking towards his room.
She opened the door to see him sitting on the bed, head buried in his arms.
"Can I come in?" Georgia asked, slowly sliding the door open, no response.
"Rafe." Georgia began saying standing right beside him.
"What." Rafe spat back, finally revealing his face. He looked angry, furious.
"Are you ok?" Georgia asked, sitting down next to him.
"No." Rafe sniffled, Georgia honestly felt bad for him.
Without even thinking Georgia pulled Rafe into a hug, at first she was hesitant but then realised he needed one.
It had been so long and she misses his touch, and he misses hers.
She heard him crying into her, so she rubbed his back lightly as she linked one of her hand with his underneath the duvet.
"I'm just over being fucking judged all the time, I'm trying." Rafe complained, sobbing.
"I know, Rafe I know, it's ok, it's ok." Georgia leaned into his shoulder as she continued to calm him down.
"It's ok Rafe- it's ok baby." Georgia whispered, then regretted it instantly after.
Rafe pulled away to stare into Georgia's eyes, and she did the same back, just as they were about lean in to kiss two people stormed in.
"What's going on in here?" Amira shouted, before seeing Rafe in tears.
"Rafe- oh my goodness darling." Amira rushes to Rafe as Georgia quickly let go of Rafes hand that she was holding under the duvet.
Amira cupped his face with her hands at Georgia who turned to see Sarah, who stood at the door, rolling her eyes as she walked out.
Georgia turned to Rafe who was staring at her while hugging Amira.
Georgia got up and walked towards Sarah.
"Sarah- wait." Georgia called, closing the door to Sarah's room.
"Don't, it's fine. Your still in love with Rafe." Sarah sat onto her bed.
"What- no I'm not. I just felt bad for him." Georgia mumbled, not wanting to accept the fact she still loved Rafe.
"Georgia- stop running away from it. Stop denying it." Sarah argued, she was annoyed.
"Denying? What is there to deny?" Georgia asked.
"Georgia- I'm sorry but Rafe is getting married, to someone he does genuinely love. Maybe move on." Sarah suggested, Georgia was shocked at this. Sarah had always rooted for Georgia and Rafe. Why has it changed?

Note- Hey guys, let me know how your enjoying it, also keep reading to find out what happens next!