Chapter 26

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Pregnancy

"Hello Georgia darling, and Rafe?" Doctor Thornton spoke as they sat down on the two available seats. "Hi Mrs Thornton!" Georgia cried enthusiastically as she shook her hand. The two looked over to Rafe, who was staring at the solid ground, their stares caused him to look up "Hi." Rafe mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. Georgia rolled her eyes at how plain and casual he was. Doctor Thornton nodded at this. "Paternity test is it dear?" Doctor Thornton asked, Georgia nodded. This was way more embarrassing than she had expected, what triggered her to book Doctor Thornton out of all people? The mother of one of her closest friends! Georgia turned to look at Rafe, who thought she was absolutely delusional. "I'll be right back." She spoke as she left the room. "Are you insane? Toppers mother?" Rafe spat as he turned to Georgia. This shocked Georgia majorly. Georgia looked at him, speechless. "I'm sorry!" She muttered as she looked elsewhere. "Insane." He mumbled as he looked away as well. Georgia didn't understand, he said they were even, now he's literally gone back to hating her. Like what the hell. After waiting for a few minutes, that felt like hours, went past, Doctor Thornton was finally back. "Alright, so Georgia I'm going to get a sample of your blood, and Rafe I'll swab your cheeks." Georgia's eyes expanded, needles were literally her worst fear. "Your not afraid of needles are you?" Doctor Thornton joked, then she realised Georgia was really afraid. Georgia almost shook her head to say no, but then knew Rafe would make front of her so she's just got to suck it up, she looked over to Rafe, who was on his phone, this made Georgia hurt that he couldn't even put in an effort for his own child, well maybe. Doctor Thornton looked at Georgia then she stabbed the needle into Georgia's arm at the worst time. Rafe watched closely as Georgia let out a small gasp. She placed a small band-aid on the wound then moved over to Rafe, who had his mouth already opened, Georgia could tell he just wanted to get this over with. "Alright, results should be available in a few days." Doctor Thornton smiled. Rafe took a deep breath, grabbed his coat and stepped out, without saying good-bye. "I- I'm sorry." Georgia spoke as she slowly got up. Doctor Thornton helped her out of her seat as she struggled. Just as Georgia was about to step out, she grabbed her arm. "Congratulations darling." She whispered. Georgia gave her a hug, plus a fake smile before walking out.

She looked ahead as she walked back to the waiting area, where Sarah and Violet were sitting while Rafe was standing, talking to Violet. Georgia watched as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Georgia!" Sarah called as she spotted Georgia, who was literally struggling to walk. Sarah came to walk her over to the waiting area, she wasn't excited to face Rafe or Violet. "That was so useless." Georgia heard Violet mumble to Rafe. Georgia rolled her eyes in disgust. "It was not." Georgia spoke as she looked at Rafe, who gave her a revolting eye roll. She scoffed at his actions. "Don't-" Georgia began saying. "Georgia- Just walk away." Rafe had raised his voice, which scared Georgia. She shivered as she heard those words. "Rafe, stop it! Georgia, lets go." Sarah muttered as she pulled Georgia's arm. Violet let out a low chuckle, which set a fire inside Georgia. "Think it's funny to laugh at a pregnant women do you?" Georgia asked as she was mad. "How ashamed must your parents be? They probably want it to die, so does everyone else." Violet gave her a smirk at this comment, but Rafe wasn't amused, he decided to give Sarah a light hug before walking and leaving Violet behind. Georgia wanted to laugh, but there wasn't any laughter left inside her, what Violet had said hurt like a bullet.

Georgia placed a hand on her stomach, the pain was starting again. "Georgia? Is everything ok?" Sarah yelled as she rushed to support Georgia from dropping. She guided Georgia over to the chairs, Georgia sat down slowly as she leaned back. Sarah kneeled down on the floor as she placed a hand on Georgia's leg. "Are you ok?" Sarah asked again, worried. Georgia nodded lightly, the pain had eased. "Just Violet." Georgia mumbled as she took deep breaths. "What? No- don't listen to her, she's just jealous, she wishes she could be pregnant with Rafe's baby." Sarah explained. Georgia nodded at this, not having the energy to speak at all. Georgia loved that Sarah literally takes her side over everything, she's a true friend.

The girls had finally managed to get to the car, and now are driving back to Georgia's she wasn't interested in telling Sarah anything about her night with Rafe before. "I can't wait for my car to be fixed." Georgia mumbled, referring to the fact that it was still wrecked from her recent accident. Sarah nodded, even though she really enjoyed being able to drive her best friend around. Sarah pulled into Georgia's driveway, which was empty, meaning that Georgia's parents were still on their boat trip with Ward and Rose. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Sarah questioned, not wanting to leave Georgia by herself. "No it's ok, I'm literally gonna fall asleep in a second anyways." Georgia answered as she opened the car door. "Ok, hey Georgia listen, you should really check out that stomach pain, because I'm almost positive that isn't normal." Sarah suggested, Georgia hated when people told her what to do. "No, mum said it's the pregnancy so it probably is." Georgia answered. "Alright, bye Gia." Sarah waved. Georgia waved back as she entered using the front door.

She was full of shit, she wasn't going to fall asleep at all, she was going to have a rage at JJ, he had said he'd be here for Georgia, but clearly wasn't by missing out on one of the most important thing. JJ knew how desperate Georgia was for getting these paternity results, one does work, but she wants to be sure with both. Georgia changed into some silk pyjamas before heading down to the kitchen, leaving her hair out, flowing. Georgia walked over to her fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, she then moved herself over to the couch, as she relaxed a little, she pulled out her phone. As much as she wanted to dial JJ, she was extremely tired. It looks like she wasn't really lying at all, she was going to be falling asleep, pretty fast, but she really was desperate. She kept her eyes opened as she clicked on JJ's name. She closed her eyes lightly as she heard the phone ring. The first time Georgia called, there was no pick up, so that caused her to call again. Also no pick up, at last there was one at the third call, but not one that Georgia was expecting at all, one that is going to scar Georgia for a while.

"Hello?" Yelled a women's voice through the phone, this caused Georgia's eyes to open quickly. This wasn't Violet's voice, plus Violet is too desperate for Rafe to be messing with JJ again, "Oh fuck, I love you." JJ's voice called through the background. "Who the fuck is this?" Georgia yelled the second she heard that comment. The other side was completely silent, Georgia waited for a response, except JJ had hung up on her. "What the fuck." Georgia mumbled as she dialed again, just to see that the call was declined. Georgia scoffed as she continued to ring. "Answer the fucking phone." She mumbled as she tied her hair up in a bun. "Motherfucker." She whispered. "Answer-" Georgia mumbled until she finally got an answer. "JJ?" Georgia cried. "Yeah?" JJ answered. "Who the fuck were you with- JJ!" Georgia shouted, angry. Even though they weren't dating officially, JJ had confirmed with Georgia that he won't get with anyone for the time being to support Georgia. "No one" JJ responded, laughing. "Don't bullshit with me, JJ!" Georgia was furious, the pregnancy is what made it worse than it really is. "Georgia-" JJ began saying, except he was lost at words, Georgia had caught him, there wasn't a lie he could come up with. Georgia hung up the phone instantly, not wanting to speak another word to him. Except she grabbed her trench coat, not giving a fuck about her pyjamas and heading into the garage, she grabbed a pair of high end boots that seemed to be laying around on the ground,without even thinking she climbed onto her motorbike that she hasn't even drives in four years and caused her to get into her first accident. Forgetting she even had a kid inside her, she drove out without any protection on her, not even a helmet.

(This is what she's wearing)

Note- Hey, some shits going to go down, and i'm living for it babes! As I say every chapter, stay tuned for the next one, I know I said it won't get better until chapter 28, but I was referring to that there won't be much Rafe until then, Love yous x