Chapter 1

⚠️This part takes months after the last chapter of last season x

From bonfires to sex in the beach, it's been the best summer Georgia has ever had. Her and Rafe were finally a real couple and they've been dating for months. Amira had been sent back to New York and Mr and Mrs Smathe have returned to Paris. Georgia has been living at the Cameron's residence with Rose, Rafe, Sarah, Wheezie, and Javon Routledge. Sarah had finally given birth to an adorable baby boy, named Javon Ward Routledge. John B and Sarah are staying at the Cameron's house until their beach house finishes building which should only be a couple more months.

Seeing Javon come into life made Georgia excited to become a mother one day, and lucky for her, she has him to practice babysitting on. JJ and Kiara are in a healthy relationship and are planning to make it official as soon as they both turn 21. Pope has took over his fathers seafood business like everyone predicted and JJ would often work there to help out.

"Oh my god! Javon!" Georgia squeals in excitement as she picks up the adorable little 9 month old baby off of the fluffed carpet. "Where's your mummy Huh?" She continues as she kissed the side of his face.
"Hey Georgia- your home." Sarah walks in with a pair of mini socks for Javon.
"Hi! Ooh who are those socks for huh? Who are they for?" Georgia jokes around with Javon as he lays still. Sarah slips the socks on as Georgia stares into his eyes, they look like Wards- exactly like Wards.
"How was work?" Sarah asked Georgia, Georgia had been working at a local clothing store in the Outerbanks, as well as handling some work for her father's multimillion dollar company, just like some paper work and financial transactions.
"It was good- there's this new girl that just started, she's like 17 and trying to get an internship." Georgia explained as she rocked Javon in her hands. Sarah nodded as she smiled at her baby boy and Georgia.
"You would be such a good mother." Sarah complemented as Georgia laughs.
"Would have." Georgia corrected, it still hurts her everyday thinking about the lost of her child, hers and Rafes.

"Everyone's coming over for a little BBQ, you should go get changed." Sarah mumbled as she took Javon from Georgias hand, Georgia done an awkward cough before smiling.
"Yep." Georgia whispered as she made her way up the stairs, Sarah's comment kept on wandering around her head, she still hadn't forgiven herself for that deep inside.
Georgia opened the door to Rafes room, he wasn't in there, she settled her bag down on the desk as she sat down and stared into the mirror. "Your home baby." Rafe entered the room as he slid the door behind him shut.
"Hey" Georgia mumbled as she lent out so Rafe could plant a soft kiss onto her lips that turned into a rough kiss.
"What's wrong?" Rafe asked as he gently brushed his fingers over Georgias lip.
"Nothing" Georgia simply replied as she pulled away, then licked her lips.
"You sure?" Rafe asked, Georgia nodded as she stood up.
"We've got a BBQ, I'll change quickly and meet you down there?" Rafe shook his head In response.
"I'll sit here and wait." Rafe sat down onto the bed as Georgia smiled.
"You ready?" Rafe asked as Georgia walked out, she wore a fitted daisy skirt with a bikini top, since she planned on swimming.
"Yes- and stop staring." Georgia joked as Rafe smirked when he pulled her into his arms.
"I'll stare at my girlfriend as much as I want." Rafe whispered as Georgia could feel herself tense.
"Georgia! Rafe!" Sarah called from downstairs.
"Everyone must be here, let's go." Georgia grabbed onto Rafes hand as they both walked downstairs, then towards the back yard where everyone was waiting.

"Where we're you guys- actually never mind." Sarah muttered as she grilled some meat on the BBQ, Georgia chuckled.
"We weren't hooking up, I had to shower." Georgia whispered, just as she caught Javon, who was being held by John B. "Javonnn!" Georgia cheered as she grinned, then pulled the strand of hair behind her ear.
"Yes- go to Aunty Gigi." John B handed Javon over, ever since Javon was born, everyone had began calling Georgia by the nick name 'Gigi' since it sounded cool and easier for Javon to pronounce.
"Hello! Hello!" Rafe smiled as Georgia blew her lips at Javon.
"She'd be a good mother." Pope whispered as Rafe froze, 'She was going to be' are the words that flew around Rafes head. Rafe nodded in response to Pope as Pope went over to Sarah to help with the grill, meanwhile Rafe made his way over to Georgia and Javon.
"Hey buddy." Rafe spoke as Georgia laughed when Javon turned his head.
"You must offend him honey." Georgia whispered as Rafe glared at her. "I'm joking!"

As soon as Kiara got back from buying some beers and cruisers, she immediately took Javon into her hands so Georgia and Rafe decided to relax on a circular chair that had a soft mattress underneath.
"You smell good Georgia." Rafe whispered as she rested her head into the crook of his neck. His hands massages her bare skin that was showing from the skirt.
"Thank you babe." Georgia shot right back.
"Get married already guys!" JJ joked when he held the beer in his hand and handed it to Rafe, who took it. Georgia laughed as she sipped her Raspberry flavoured cruiser.
"I'd love to if she would say she's ready." Rafe called out as Georgias smile fades a little.
"We'll get married in our own time, when it's the perfect time." Rafe gently shook Georgia off his neck as Georgia mumbled that.
"Where's your phone?" Rafe asked Georgia as Georgia pulled it out.
"Here-why?"
"Can I text Rose? Mines upstairs." Rafe mumbled as Georgia nodded. Suddenly, JJ came up from behind and snatched it out of Rafes hand. "Hey! Give it back JJ." Rafe used his deep voice as Georgia annoyingly stared at JJ.
"Give it back J." Georgia muttered.
"Noo- whys someone named Tyler texting you so much?" JJ asked as Rafe then stands up to grab the phone from his hands with full force. After he reads it for a second, he passes it to Georgia. Georgia clicked into the message as Rafe walked over to Javon and Kiara, grasping the beer hard.

Tyler
'Hey Georgie'
'I've got a surprise for you'
'I'm coming to the Outerbanks!!!

Georgia stared at the messages with shock, Rafe had returned with a brand new bottle of beer since it looks like he finished the one before.
"Oh my gosh!" Georgia squealed as Rafe looked at her.
"What?"
"My friend from Paris, is coming here!" Georgia let out as Rafe rolled his eyes. "Are you jealous Rafe Cameron?" Georgia asked.
"No- maybe. I don't know- he was really excited when he heard your coming back to Paris." Rafe explained.
"Because he's my best friend. Nothing more." Georgia placed her hand onto his leg as he smiled.
"Ok-." Rafe replied.
"Food is ready guys!" Sarah called out as everyone looked up.
"I'm gonna help Sarah put the food out." Rafe whispered as he kissed Georgias cheek gently. Georgia nodded.

Georgia
'Omg really?'

Tyler
'Really'

Georgia
'Omg'

Tyler
'I can't wait to see u! Miss u so much'

Georgia
'Yessssss'

Tyler
'I'll let u know what time I'm flying when it's all confirmed which should be tomorrow'

Georgia
'Okkk'

Tyler
'So fucking excited to see u lovely'

Georgia
'Can't wait to see u too'
'I gotta go somewhere with Rafe'
'We'll talk later'

Tyler
'Ok love u'

Georgia
'Byeee 🤍'

Georgia read over the messages as Rafe came back and handed her a plate of some grilled meat, corn and more meat.
"Thank you love." Georgia whispered as he slowly glanced over to the phone to read the 'ok love u' part.
"Your welcome my princess" Rafe then said as his heart filled with jealousy.

Note- Hi everybody! I'm back for the last and final season of this book, be prepared for a whirlwind of Georgia and Rafe 🤍