Chapter 25

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Pregnancy

"How are you feeling?" Sarah was brushing Georgia's hair out, "Petrified, terrified?" She continued asking. "Both." Georgia answered as she tried to get her legs from shaking rapidly, Sarah noticed how fast they were going so she decided to place her hand on her leg, this managed to make Georgia stop shaking. "It's going to be alright, calm down." Sarah's advice was the only thing that was stopping Georgia from having a heart attack at this stage. Sarah turned Georgia's messy hair into a divine style, she looked absolutely stunning, Georgia had always wondered why Sarah doesn't open a hair salon, she's so experienced with styling hair, no joke.

Georgia Smathe was currently sitting on her own bed at her Villa, her parents were on a little trip with Ward and Rose, She had the two Cameron sisters stay over at her house, Wheezie had Sarah drive her to one of her friends house for a sleepover, since they're on summer break. Today was the terrifying day where Georgia was going to find out who the father of the child she doesn't even want to have is. Sarah was there to give as much support as she possibly can. "Your going to be fine." Sarah whispered as she sprayed some designer hair mist into Georgia's hair. "You- you should be a hair stylist, you know?" Georgia studded as she stood up and walked over to the mirror. She ran her hand down as she examined her outfit. "Is this a bit much for a doctors appointment? With Toppers mother I may add." Georgia spoke as she walked over to her closet. "No! No it's fine, remember, Rafe will be with Violet if you don't wear this." Sarah mumbled as she chased after Georgia, who's already ran. "Georgia!" Sarah yelled as she rushed down to the kitchen. She watched as Georgia made it look like her outfit was the worst in the world, when it truly wasn't.

 She watched as Georgia made it look like her outfit was the worst in the world, when it truly wasn't

"Georgia, your pregnant. So don't go thinking everyone wants you to wear a groovy dress, like no!" Sarah mumbled as she grabbed water out of the mini fridge that was built in the wall. Georgia rolled her eyes as she went on her phone. "Alright! I'm kinda stressing out here." Georgia cried as she fiddled with her Hublot watch. "Ok then, calm down. We'll go to the hospital in a second." Sarah rushed as she grabbed her thin coat from off the seat, plus her keys as she guided Georgia out the door. The girls entered the black Volvo as they drove to the hospital.

"You still ok about Rafe?" Sarah asked, breaking the silence. Georgia just nodded in response, not in the mood to answer. "So explain to me the plan again." Sarah cried as she kept her eyes on the road. Georgia took a deep breath before beginning to explain. "So JJ will begin, he'll do a swab with me and shit, then it'll end with Rafe, since I want to get JJ out of here before he has to face Violet." Georgia explained. Sarah nodded. "I see- so your ok with them all?" Sarah questioned, Georgia looked at her weirdly. "Even Violet?" Sarah continued saying. This made Georgia let out a small laugh. "If she can make Rafe happy, then I'm happy." Georgia said softly, as she leaned on the car seat.

Sarah knew in her heart that it hurt Georgia wildly to see her brother with Violet, but she had to learn how to deal with it, instead of running away from all of her problems, she has learnt how to live with them. Which was a major amazing change that Georgia made. Sarah pulled into the car park, they took all the needed equipment before getting out of the car. "You ready?" Sarah tied up her hair as she watched Georgia look like she would rather kill herself. "Ready as I'll ever be." Georgia answered as she pasted on a fake smile that Sarah would even tell. The two girls grabbed hands and walked into the hospital, Georgia had bad flashbacks of this place. She remembered when Rafe was here, when she was here, hysterical both times.

"Open! You fucking stupid sliding door!" Georgia yelled, so loud that it caught the nurses attention, Outerbanks hospital was absolutely massive, as soon as you enter you'll see the front desk. "Calm down!" Sarah walked towards the desk, smiling. "Hi, how may I help you?" The nurse asked, looking up from the computer. "Uh- Paternity test." Georgia looked away as she said this, it embarrassed her. The nurse nodded, then turned to Sarah. "Oh me? I'm just here for emotional support." Sarah spoke as she grinned, Georgia couldn't believe how happy she was, it had amazed her. The nurse nodded, and laughed. "So where's the fathers?" The nurse then asked, this made Georgia tense up. "They should be here, JJ Maybank?" Sarah talked for Georgia, she saw Georgia loose her words. "Nope, no JJ Maybank." The nurse answered as she scrolled on her computer. "Ok- Rafe Cameron?" Sarah asked. Georgia shook her head, knowing Rafe is known for being late! Not early. The nurse didn't give a reply this time, except she scrolled down on her computer. Both Georgia's and Sarah's eyes widened as they spotted Rafe and Violet sitting opposite each other. Georgia's heart melted as she came into eye contact with him. It was broken when Violet had spotted the two girls. "Ah! Sarah!" Violet yelled, causing the two to look away. Sarah thanked the nurse and walked over to Violet, who was running at her with open arms. Sarah let out a groan but eventually fell into the hug. Violet froze when she got to Georgia, Sarah couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Just fucking hug her." Rafe muttered as she moved his hand to his eyebrows. Georgia couldn't understand why he was so mad today, maybe he wasn't excited at all. That's when Georgia had remembered something, she had booked for JJ to be first, not Rafe. 'Maybe my memory is fucked.' Georgia thought, she sat down beside Sarah as she pulled out her phone. 'Nope it's not, JJ was meant to be here first.' She realised as she looked at the booking. Is grossed her out how JJ had told her he'd be there for her through anything and he's not even here. Georgia looked up, so see Rafe was staring at her, more smirking. She looked down at her outfit to see what he was smirking at. That's when the nurse walked in. "Hello! Georgia Smathe and JJ Maybank?" The nurse asked, it was the same one who had helped them at the desk. "Sorry, he's not here." Georgia mumbled, really embarrassed. "Oh- um." The nurse spoke, not knowing how to respond. "Could I do the one with Rafe Cameron first instead?" Georgia asked placing her magazine on the Met Gala down. The nurse nodded, she stood up and so did Rafe, Violet and Sarah. "I'm sorry- only two." The nurse cried as she turned around. Georgia looked at Sarah, who gave her an 'it's ok' nod. Rafe did the same to Violet. Georgia and Rafe followed the nurse to the room that wrote 'Doctor Thornton'. Rafe took a deep sigh as they both entered the room, and was greeted by Toppers mother.

Note- Hey! Here's chapter 25! I know its boring-ish, but it'll only get better at around chapter 28? The next few will be boring, but it'll get better and end pretty soon. Stay tuned, and I'd really appreciate if you could recommend my book x