Chapter 3

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs

"Thank you for joining me!" Amira expressed, hands on the steering wheel, and looking at the road.
"No worries, I really enjoyed myself." Georgia confessed, smiling.
Even though it's hard to see Rafe with someone else, Amira is actually a really nice person.
"Alright, all home and safe!" Amira jokes, removing her hands from the steering wheel and opening her door.
Georgia let out a low chuckle at this comment.
As the two entered the front door they found the house slightly quiet.

"Rafe! Baby, I'm home!" Amira yells, Georgia shut the door as she was the last one to enter. She followed Amira into the lounge room, to find Rafe, who was relaxing on the couch.
As much as Georgia wanted to ask him why he wasn't working, she decided to keep her mouth shut.
"Hey baby." Rafe mumbled, his eyes glistening at the sight of Amira. She quickly dropped both of her bags to the ground and made her way over to Rafe, while Georgia watches from the side, absolutely traumatised.
Amira made her way onto Rafes lap, and sat completely on him. His hands trailed down to hold her thighs and ass. Rafe looked at Georgia straight in the eyes before pinning his lips right onto Amiras, they were basically eating eachother. Georgia quickly gagged and rolled her eyes before leaving and moving up to Sarah's room.

"Sarah!" Georgia yelled, reaching the top of the stairs.
"In here!" Sarah wasn't actually in her room, she was currently in Wheezie's room.
"What the fuck are you doing in here? Where's Wheezie?" Georgia asked, leaning on the door.
"I don't know, she's at a friends. How was shopping?" Sarah looked and sounded really tired.
"Are you ok? You sound tired." Georgia muttered, coming to sit beside Sarah on the bed.
"Yeah I'm all fine, you sounded tired this morning and now I'm tired." Sarah gave Georgia a warm smile for caring about her.
"Well shopping turned out better than expected, so it was great. Until we got home!" Georgia was looking up at the ceiling as she spoke.
"What happened at home?" Sarah asked.
"Basically they almost had sex in front of me." Georgia explained, Sarah let out a laugh then falling into a massive laugh.

"Sarah!" Yelled Rafe, Georgia looked at Sarah curiously.
"In Wheezie's room." Sarah replies, dying down from the laughter.
Georgia and Sarah remained silent, just until they heard Rafe open the door.
"Hey-." Rafe began saying until he spotted Georgia.
"What?" Sarah called out, slightly annoyed he had to come in at this certain time.
"Um- never mind." Rafe muttered, backing up, probably to close the door.
"No, wait, Rafe, Rafe, wait!" Sarah begged as she looked at Georgia.
"I'll leave." Georgia mumbled, walking towards the door, she looked at Rafe before making her way to Sarah's room.

"No!" Sarah shouted, Georgia looked up as she heard this.
"That's not fucking fair!" Sarah yelled, Georgia began to get worried, but decided maybe it's just a small sibling fight.
"You don't fucking listen!" Rafe screamed, this was loud enough the neighbours could hear.
Thinking everything was probably fine Georgia went back to reading the news on her phone, only to hear screams and cries coming from Wheezies room, and Sarah's voice.
Georgia jumped off the bed to run to Wheezies room, and see that Amira was already rushing up the stairs.
"You heard that right?" Georgia stopped for a second at the stairs to see Amira nod 'yes.'
"Fuck." Georgia mumbled, underneath her breath, getting to Wheezies door, then busting it right open.
Sarah's face looked like a mess, Rafe looked angry and furious.
"Ok- what the fuck happened!" Georgia shouted, Sarah looked terrified of her brother. Rafe was speechless, he didn't know what to even say. Instead he looked at Georgia then at Amira who had a disappointed look on her face towards him. Georgia turned to see Amira scoff, and walk away. Soon after Rafe followed her.
"Sarah, you ok?" Georgia asked, sitting beside Sarah.
"Yeah- can I just get some sleep, then we'll talk afterwards." Sarah sniffled as she laid down into Wheezies bed.
Georgia nodded as she placed the blanket on for Sarah to keep warm, then she reached for Sarah's hand and gripped it tightly as Sarah fell asleep.

After sitting there for about 10 minutes Georgia decided to go have a conversation with Rafe, ask him what's going on.
"Rafe?" Georgia called out, no reply.
"Rafe!" Georgia yelled again, walking towards his room.
She knocked on his door quietly, not wanting to wake Sarah up.
"Come in." Rafe replied, Georgia slides the door open to see Rafe sitting on the bed, and memories start to fly back, quickly.
Georgia shook them off as she walked towards the corner of the bed.
"Can we- can we talk?" Georgia asked, looking around the room.
Rafe nodded, not even having the decency to reply.
"Are you ok?" Georgia asked, she could see he had been crying.
"Yeah- yeah." He sniffed, he had either been crying or doing cocaine, probably both.
"What the hell happened?" Georgia asked, lowering her voice a little.
Rafe didn't respond instead he went for another line of cocaine.
When Georgia still lived in OBX, he had gone clean, for Georgia's sake since he cared about her deeply, but as she left he had returned to them, even if Amira wasn't for it.
"You know drugs aren't going to help." Georgia mumbled, sitting on the corner of the bed. As much as she wanted to snatch the bag of cocaine of him, he'd have a rage at her within seconds.
"And how would you know?" Rafe spat, he was getting quite annoyed now.
"I did it once, I fucked up my whole life." Georgia explained.
"What when? I've never seen you do drugs your whole fucking life." Rafe muttered.
"Earlier than you would have- I did it at 15, and I regret it so much." Georgia mumbled, flashbacks coming back.
Rafe nodded, acting like he understood, when he has absolutely no idea.
Finally taking a deep breath Georgia decided to confess something to Rafe, something that she has never even told anyone, something she never meant to ever tell, but when she's with Rafe it's like no other promise matters in the world. Rafe looked at Georgia, waiting for what she has to say, Georgia was scared, but knew when she lets it out things won't really be the same anymore, but she'll have one less weight on her shoulder.
"And I almost died that night." Georgia confessed, Rafes eyes instantly meeting hers, filled with shock and surprised. Georgia began to tear up just thinking of it, she hated it, everything about it.

Note- Hey! Some memories from the past before season 1 are coming back!