Chapter 33

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Miscarriage

"Hey! Where's Georgia?" Sarah yelled as she stormed into the house, to see Georgia who was in tears and JJ sitting opposite her. "Oh my god, Georgia" Sarah mumbled, dropping her bag to the ground and rushing over to her best friend. "Are you alright? What the hell happened?" Sarah kneeled on the ground as she grabbed a hold of Georgia's hand. Sarah turned to JJ, who looked like he had cried as well. "JJ- are you ok?" Sarah asked, not moving at all, JJ nodded as he sniffed lightly. He slowly stood up and was about to exit when Georgia stopped him. "JJ-." Georgia croaked, sobbing. JJ turned to her. "I'm sorry Georgia." JJ muttered, scratching the back of his head. "It's alright, I forgive you, I honestly do want you to be happy in the end." Georgia calmed herself down, she stood up and walked past Sarah over to JJ, she placed a light kiss onto his cheek, and he placed one on her forehead and hand before leaving the house, in tears. "Georgia- what happened?" Sarah asked, she was also standing now. "I-." Georgia began saying, she was hesitant to tell Sarah anything. "No- no more lying, tell me what the hell happened." Sarah cried, it hadn't even hit her that John B, Pope and Kiara were all absent.  "Georgia?" Sarah whispered as she saw Georgia's face begin to drop into tears, "What happened?" Sarah had never seen Georgia cry like this, well at least not around her.

The two sat onto the couch as Georgia decided to start explaining. "I- JJ asked me out, I said no." Georgia explained. Sarah laughed a little. "Because of Kiara, yeah Georgia that's smart!" Sarah cried, she couldn't understand why Georgia had been this hysterical. "There's more, I had to tell him about the baby and you know, the tears just started coming." Georgia mumbled, Sarah nodded slightly, Georgia gave her a strange look. "I couldn't hold it in" Georgia spoke , sad. Sarah answered, Georgia scoffed. "I'm sorry-." Sarah mumbled, she felt bad, while Georgia felt miserable . "It's alright, continue" Georgia spoke, leaning back on the couch. "And you forgive him for Kiara?" Sarah yelled, shocked. Georgia nodded, suddenly her phone ringed. A small smile appeared onto Georgia's face, Sarah decided to have a peek of the phone, to see Kelce's name, Kelce had sent her a message Rafe was going to the beach, as in their favourite spot on the beach. Her mouth widened even more. "G- Georgia!" Sarah yelled, grinning almost. "It's not like that." Georgia mumbled, fiddling with her nails, which gave Sarah a sign something was wrong. Sarah snatched the phone out of Georgia's hand. "Ahh! My god, why aren't you excited? He's literally waiting for you on the beach , he must be so excited! Yes! Oh my god!" Sarah screamed in delight. "He won't be after what I have to tell him." Georgia spoke quietly, Sarah handed back the phone to Georgia as she looked at her best friend weirdly. "What do you mean?" Sarah questioned, "The baby." Georgia mumbled, then Sarah realised and nodded. "Oh yeah- I didn't have the courage to tell him." Sarah whispered, tapping on her leg. Georgia nodded. "Great- I've got to gain the courage to now." Georgia sighed, standing up from the couch. "You should start going now- it's almost 6pm." Sarah suggested, Georgia looked at her phone before nodding to Sarah's recommendation. "Wish me good luck." Georgia spoke, she wasn't exactly excited for this moment. "Good lucky Georgia, hopefully you can get your happiness." Sarah whispered. "Me too- after I get this baby thing out of the way maybe we can go back to normal." Georgia spoke, she grabbed all of her belongings before giving Sarah a tight hug, the two walked out to each other's cars, which were parked right beside each other. "Bye Sarah." Georgia mumbled, she unlocked her car. "Bye Georgia, good luck and I love you." Sarah waved as Georgia drove off into the distance.

Georgia drove herself to the OBX beach, at Rafe and Georgia's secret location Georgia could see Rafe standing, well actually sitting on the same log she was on a couple of days ago. "Rafe!" Georgia called out, making her way down the sandy beach, Rafe turned instantly to see Georgia, "Georgia?" Rafe looked confused, he clearly wasn't expecting her. "What- What are you doing here?" Rafe asked, backing away. "Fresh air- why are you backing away it's not like I'm going to hurt you." Georgia reassured as she stepped towards him. Rafe put his hand out to stop her from coming any further, he didn't want to hurt her anymore. "Rafe- I lost the baby." Georgia explained, Rafe looked up, surprised and shocked, his eyes were filled with sadness. "So what?" Rafe spat, Georgia couldn't believe how annoyed he was at her. "So- so we can be together, no baby in the way" Georgia spoke, she thought he'd be happy but clearly she had not thought this through at all. "No baby in the way? Georgia- What? Your happy you killed it?" Rafe yelled, he was basically furious. "What! No- Of course not!" Georgia shouted back. "How could you think such a thing?" Georgia spat, she was now furious as well. "I don't fucking want somebody who's happy to kill their own child." Rafe muttered, he then faced to turn the distance. Georgia scoffed at him. "Do you even have any fucking idea what it was like to hear the doctor and my own mother tell me that I lost our child!" Georgia screamed, tears rolling down her eyes. Rafe turned to Georgia instantly as he heard the word 'Our'. "Yeah, it was yours. That's what hurt me even more, to find out it was yours, The only person I had beside me was your fucking sister, my parents visited me one day and that was it! You didn't even have the decency to text and ask if I'm alright! You couldn't even show up to his hospital, JJ did! I- I thought you loved me." Georgia mumbled, her voice slowly cracking. Rafe watched as Georgia sniffles. "I'm not your boyfriend anymore." Rafe began saying, "And I also don't love you anymore." He finished, Clearly Rafe still loves her, but it's better this way. Georgia let a low scoff leave her mouth as her eyes were now filled with tears, she watched as he pushed through right past her and walked off to his car. Georgia collapsed onto their log as she heard the car start, then watched as it drove off. Georgia cried hysterically to herself as she let her hands mess up her perfect hair, her mascara and now ruined and so was the rest of her makeup. She eventually got herself together and she hasn't even realised that 2 hours passed by of crying. Georgia walked towards her car and sat inside it, thinking about two options, until she finally chose one specific one.
Georgia picked up her phone and called her mother. "Hey mum, I'd love to join you and dad in Paris."

Note- Georgia's going to Paris!!