Chapter 22

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs.

"Yeah I know! And I'm sorry!" Georgia yelled. "Hey guys! Calm down!" Pope yelled as he ran out to the porch where Kiara and Georgia were arguing loudly. "No I'm not going to fucking calm down when there's literally a psycho yelling in my face." Georgia yelled at Pope. "Psycho? Please, your the fucking psycho, psycho over Rafe, psycho over loosing Rafe. Like he's happy, let him move on!" Kiara screamed as she saw John B and JJ run out. "Hey! What's going on out here?" John B asked as he looked at the girls. "Nothing- normal conversation." Georgia replied. "The fact that your tone is that loud tells me this isn't normal." John B clarifies. "It's none of your business." Georgia mumbled as she stared out to the view. "Sarah's here." Kiara mumbled as she looked up to see Sarah's black Volvo pull in. "Hey guys!" Sarah yelled as she got off, happily. "Ok- great vibe, what's going on here?" Sarah asked as she noticed how everyone was in their own zone, or more like Pogues vs Georgia. "Guys? Georgia?" Sarah called out as she hated getting ignored. "Um- guys let me talk to Gia, alone." Sarah asks as she makes hand symbols to indicate to the Pogues they should probably head inside for a second. "No! Whatever your gonna say to her we all have the right to know!" Kiara yelled. "Not really." Sarah whispered. "Not everything is your fucking business Kiara, so fuck off." Georgia screeched as she heard Kiara let out a scoffed. "Georgia- Kie, you should probably head in for the best." Sarah explained as she mouthed the word 'moody' to Kiara to indicate how Georgia's feeling. "Yeah, she's moody as fuck like a bitch." Kiara mumbled under her breath as she followed John B, JJ and Pope in. "It's sad how your parents kicked you out." Georgia whispered. "Oh- ok, you can't talk. Your parents leave you for 6 months ok, and-." Kiara began fighting back just as John B stopped her. "Ok-ok no!" John B yelled as he pulled Kiara back to stop her from walking in Georgia's direction.

Georgia sighed as she looked at Sarah who looked disgusted at her. "What?" Georgia cried, questioning the look on Sarah's face. "What, what is wrong with you?" Sarah asked as she looked in another direction. "Nothing is, I'm just speaking facts about the bitch." Georgia explained. "Just because your ticked off over Rafe, doesn't mean you've got to be mad at everyone else." Sarah mumbled which cause Georgia to look up. "Am I really that moody?" Georgia asked. Sarah nodded, as well as laughing. "You are." She finally replies as Georgia giggled. "I should probably go apologise." Georgia mumbled as she stood up, "Yeah, but after you tell me how it went with JJ." Sarah cried. "Oh later." Georgia murmured. "Please." Sarah begged as Georgia let out a laugh. "Fine, it went alright, he'll be there for the test but I told him I don't want to get into a relationship just yet with him, since like I don't want to hurt his feelings again." Georgia explained. "Yeah alright, I get it." Sarah spoke as she stood up. "Um- wait how's Rafe?" Georgia asked as she scratched her neck.

"I talked to him before I came here- well I tried to." Sarah began saying. "But he tried so hard to ignore me, he wanted to rush back to Violet, I'm assuming he's in there with cocaine and stuff." Sarah explained. "What did you say to him?" Georgia questioned. "Just asked him how he's doing, is he alright? I told him to come out and talk to me but you can assume how that went." Sarah continued saying. "Yeah, I can" Georgia mumbled, referring to she knows that Rafe didn't want to come out and most certainly didn't want to talk. "I told him we're here for him but didn't listen." Sarah explained, sighing. "I just hate that what I did triggered him to go back to one, Violet and two, drugs. After he's finally been so good with getting clean, I fucked it up for him." Georgia mumbled, sadly. Sarah was speechless and didn't know how to reply to this. "It's not entirely your fault, he's just going through a phase. I'm going to talk to my parents about it and-" Sarah began. "Wait what! You can't tell Ward and Rose I'm pregnant!" Georgia complained. "I have to!" Sarah yelled. "But it's just so embarrassing!" Georgia groaned. "I know but- actually you know what?" Sarah cried. "What?" Georgia questioned. "You have got to suck it up Georgia! If you want Rafe back you're going to have to be brave, if you hide in the dark that isn't going to help! You've got to be brave, what if it is Rafe's baby? Your going to need him here obviously, you can't hide from my brother forever. He's going to have to be present in the baby's life whether you like it or not." Sarah said, talking some sense into Georgia. "But what if it's not-" Georgia began. "No more buts! You're going to need to talk to him either way, plus to answer your little question, it's most likely his. You know that and he does too. That's why he's afraid." Sarah continued. "Alright, I'll do the paternity test tomorrow, happy?" Georgia cried. A small smirk appeared on Sarah's face. "Very, now I'll talk to Rafe for you, and do you a favour!" Sarah whispered, happily. "I literally never want to go to a party again." Georgia said as she stood up and stretched. "I know, but you'll be fine. Talk to Top and Kelce or something." Sarah suggested. "Yeah I'll go see Topper later, maybe I'll talk to doctor Thornton since it's so weird talking to my mother." Georgia explained. "Oh my god, yes. I always wondered if it was weird talking to her like that." Sarah mumbled. "It is, trust me" Georgia muttered, Sarah laughed as they both walked inside towards the house.

"Your back!" Pope cried as they all looked up at Georgia and Sarah. "We are, Kiara, I want to apologise for what a bitch I was, I'm honestly really sorry." Georgia cried out, saying it really fast. "Good job!" Sarah whispered with delight. "Oh! Um- I'm sorry too." Kiara answered back, she had not expected Georgia to be such a darling and apologise for her actions. Sarah smiled at John B as she walked towards him. "Great job on that apology." John B whispered as Sarah sat beside him. "I learnt from the best." Sarah whispered back as she looked at him. "Damn right, you did." John B mumbled as he kissed her on the cheek. "Ew guys- stop." Georgia muttered as she sank onto the couch beside them. "Now you know how I feel around you and Rafe." Sarah shot back, she decided to change the conversation when she saw the smile on JJ's face fade. "Anyways, party tonight? Just no drinking." Sarah suggested. "What?" They all groaned at the 'no drinking' part. "Georgia's literally pregnant." Sarah cried as she pointed at Georgia. Everyone looked around and nodded. "Fine." JJ spoke as he sank down beside Georgia. "Last party didn't go so well, hope this one goes better." JJ whispered into Georgia's ear. "Yeah, I know." Georgia whispered back as she smiled.

"Alright! See you guys tonight, here!" Sarah cried as she stood up. "Ok, see you guys later!" Georgia cried as she stood up as well. Sarah placed an arm around Georgia as they both walked out, waving. "That went well." Sarah mumbled and Georgia agreed. "Ok, I'm going to try and talk to Rafe." Sarah muttered as they reached the cars. "Ok, good luck." Georgia mumbled. "Yeah, I'm going to need it. I'll report back tonight!" Sarah cried as she hopped into her car. Georgia waved as she watched Sarah drive off, she walked over to her car which was parked a few meters away. She decided to pay Topper a visit before heading home.

Note- Hi! Here's chapter 22 for you guys, I know I said you'd have to wait but I actually finished this chapter a lot earlier than expected! I'm going to be posting quite rapidly since this book is slowly, slowly coming to and end. I'd also like to let you guys know that I've planned very far ahead. I've planned the ending for this book already so I already know how it ends, and I can assure you it ends happily! With one catch, there's still a long way, but I'll be proud when it finishes.