Chapter 5

Today, Tyler arrives. Todays the day where Georgia and Rafe are going to see Tyler, his plane landed 35 minutes ago, so he's in an UBER on his way right now or so.

"Georgia- can we go?" Rafe whined, Georgia knew that he wasn't bored but he was anxious about seeing Tyler.
"Just one minute love, he'll be here soon and then- at night you can do whatever you want to me" Georgia whispered, Rafe smirked as Georgia let him kiss her lips.
"Sounds good G" Rafe and Georgia pulled away as the door open, Tyler walked in. Bags in hand as his eyes directed straight to Georgia.

"Georgia!" Tyler called as he rushes his way over to Georgia, hugging her with all his strength. Georgia sighed as she placed her hand on his back. "I've missed you so much Georgia." Tyler whispered, just loud enough for Rafe to hear. Georgia smiled softly but faded when she saw Rafes jaw clench.
"I've Uh- I've missed you to." Georgia simply said as she pulled away and made her way back to Rafe.
"Tyler, this is Rafe, Rafe, Tyler." Tyler placed his hand out for Rafe to shake but Rafe just shot him a soft and light smile. Georgia rolled her eyes lightly as she felt awkward.
"Well, now that you've settled Georgia and I best be on our way." Rafe commented, Georgia tried to hold back the eye roll that was coming while Tyler chuckled lightly.
"Well I think to get to know each other a little we should go out to dinner? Yes?" Tyler spoke, all eyes flew to Georgia, she looked like a deer in headlights.
"I-uh.. Rafe?" Georgia mumbled.
"Come on G, me and your boyfriend need to get to know each other if we're gonna be so involved in your life."

Rafes jaw clenched again as he was holding back his fist that could instantly connect with Tyler's face if he made another comment.
"Well, why not? We're not busy are we Rafe?" Georgia asked as she turned to him.
"I don't think we should-." Rafe began but Tyler clapped his hand.
"So it's settled- where are we dining at G?" Tyler asked as Georgia thought for a moment.
"Country club?" Georgia suggested as Rafe sighed heavily.
As much as he wanted to go home, there was no way that Rafe was going to let Georgia dine alone with this Trailer, whatever the fuck his name is.

"So- how's your life been? How did you guys meet?" Tyler asked, directly only looking at Georgia and completely ignoring the fact that Rafe was right beside her.
"It's been great-." Georgia began saying.
"Until you've come along." Rafe muttered under his breath as Georgia turned to him and frowned. She released an awkward cough before continuing.
"As I was saying, it's been great Tyler. And Rafe is the boy I told you about when we were still in Paris." Georgia explained as Tyler sent her a confused look.
"I don't remember, or is he the one who screwed you over?" Tyler acted all tough as Georgia gasped softly when she was filled with embarrassment knowing Rafes jealously was rising.
"No actually, he's been nothing but delightful ever since I arrived back in the OuterBanks" Georgia grinned as she turned to Rafe who shot her a soft chuckle.
"I see, and you haven't answered my other question. How did you guys meet?" Tyler questioned, Rafe answered actually, instead of Georgia.
"It's none of your business." Rafe blankly said before taking a deep breath and checking the time. Tyler nodded in embarrassment.

"Look at the time! Georgia we must get going." Rafe shouted as he gently pulled Georgias arm, leaving Tyler sitting confused in his seat.
Georgia sighed lightly as she gave Tyler a strong hug before leaving with Rafe, who looked more than just jealous.
"What the hell what that Rafe?" Georgia murmured as the both of them sat in the car, staring at each other.
"Georgia, I can't stand to see him look at you and you look at him. I want to be the only one who looks at you that way, I want to be the only one that you hug like that, not him." Rafes confession shocked Georgia and left her speechless. "I want to be with you Georgia, not just be with you but be yours forever, marry me Georgia."

"Rafe."

"Marry me Georgia." And with that, Rafe pulled out a glistening diamond ring, inside a beautiful red box that wrote Cartier on top of it, this wasn't just any ring, it was based off Wards ring to Rafes mother. "Georgia, will you marry me?" He asked as tears came to Georgias eye.

"Yes, I will."

Note- hey guys, I know I haven't been on but I haven't been in the writing mood so I'm sorry!! And I don't wanna write this book anymore so let me just say, next chapter will be the final one.