Chapter 6

⚠️Warnings⚠️
No warnings this chapter

"Morning sweetheart" Rafe mumbled to Georgia in his extremely sleepy and sexy voice. "Hi there" She crier as she pulled his head into her and played with his stunning hair. "You know, I love your hair when it's messy" Georgia whispered as she snuggled into Rafe's cosy blanket. "Text message from JJ Maybank, Last night was hot?" Someone from outside cried. "Sarah?" Rafe and Georgia screamed as they pulled away from each other. "AH! Omg" Sarah yelled as she looked up to see a naked Georgia and a naked brother. "Sarah get out, Sarah!" Rafe yelled as Sarah slammed the door and ran out. "Should I be traumatised?" Georgia asked Rafe as she cupped his adorable face. "I don't even know" he replied as he ran his hand through his hair. "I'll go talk to her, I'll be back soon Rafe" Georgia cried as she threw Rafes hoodie on.

"Sarah?" Georgia whispered looking for her best friend. "Seriously? Your meant to be dating JJ" Sarah chuckled as Georgia walked into her room. "Well what if I told you I don't want JJ?" Georgia said as she sat onto Sarah's bed. "I wouldn't be so surprised" Sarah laughed as she hanged her clothes up. "Don't call me insane, but did I see you with John B last night? In bed I may add" Georgia asked as she smirked. "I- you saw that?" Sarah whispered I'm shock. "You forgot to close the door Sarah, but omg, how did it happen? What about Topper?" Georgia asked as she smiled wanting gossip. "I- I love John B, we haven't admitted it but like you know the feeling" Sarah continued. "Yeah?" Georgia cried. "Yeah" Sarah confirmed. "I think I should be truthful with JJ" Georgia mumbled as she brushed her hair with her hands. Sarah nodded. "I gotta ask Rafe about his feelings first" Georgia continued as she rubbed her eyes. "Georgia, I know when my brothers in love" Sarah said as she walked out the door leaving Georgia by herself.

"Hey gorgeous" Rafe called out as Georgia crept back into the room. "Oh your up!" Georgia said as she smiled. "Rafe, I need to ask you something." Georgia mumbled as she sat on the bed. "Look, I know I'm dating JJ, but it's never really been official if you know what I mean, he said we're dating and I played along." Georgia explained until she paused for a breath. "And I don't want JJ, I wanna be yours Rafe" Georgia admitted as a tear rolled out of her eyes. She was frightened for his reply, was it going to be happy or sad? "Georgia" Rafe said as he sat up. Georgia started having regrets.
"I want you to be mine too." Rafe whispered as he pulled Georgia in for a kiss. Georgia smiled as they kept kissing for about 10 minutes until they both decided to get up. Georgia ran out the door to Sarah's room to explain the good news to find John B. "John B, hi" Georgia cried as she looked over at Sarah. "Hi Georgia, JJ told me what a night you guys had." John b explained. "A night huh G?" Sarah said as she smirked. "John B. Love you but gotta talk to Sarah." Georgia said as she pushed him out of the room and shut the door. "Sarah! He said he wants me too!" Georgia squealed in happiness. Sarah pulled Georgia into a hug as she screamed with excitement they began jumping with happiness. "Now I gotta tell JJ" Georgia whined, today wasn't going to be super exciting at all.

Georgia entered into John B's house searching for JJ, after looking around she spotted A JJ Maybank laying on the couch. "Hi JJ" Georgia mumbled looking down at him. "Georgia! Baby hi" JJ cried as he stands up and kisses Georgia. Georgia smiles as she pulled away. "JJ, what happened to your face?" Georgia asked shocked looking at JJ's face. "Oh nothing" JJ replied pulling Georgia in for another kiss. "Hey Georgia you know I Love you so much right?" JJ cried as he pulls away for the kiss. Georgia pastes a fake smile on her face, she felt so bad to hurt JJ.

"Hey there's this party, I think it's Kelce's. You wanna go to it?" JJ asks. Georgia nods, she sees a text message appear from Rafe which makes her smile. "Hey I got to go JJ, I'll see you at Kelce's tonight!" Georgia cried before sprinting out the door. She checked her phone again only to realise it was Rafe, telling her that he was also going to be attending the party. 'Great' Georgia thought to herself as she got into her car.

"Sarah?"Georgia screamed out as she walked into the Cameron resident. Georgia wanted to borrow a dress for tonight, she didn't have anytime to go back home. "Hey Georgie, what's up?" Sarah asked. "Are you going to Kelce's tonight?" Georgia asked. Sarah nodded, "literally everyone's going" Sarah said, "I need a dress." Georgia said as she walked into Sarah's closet. "So did you do it?" Sarah asked. "Do what?" Georgia replied. "Break up with JJ" Sarah cried. "Why?" Sarah asked confused. "He says he loves me." Georgia states. Sarah's eyes widen. "He did? And what did you say back?" Sarah asked. "I kissed him." Georgia whispered. "Do you love him?" Sarah asks. "I dont know" Georgia mumbled going through dresses. "Or do you love my brother?" Sarah asked taking a pause before continuing "Georgia look, it's either Rafe or JJ, you have got to choose you can't go on like this. Promise me you'll choose." Sarah cried looking at her best friend with a serious face.  "Fine alright tonight." Georgia cried just as she find the perfect dress. "That suits you perfectly" Sarah cried as she patted Georgia's back and smiling.

(Looks like this!)

Hey! I know I haven't been on in ages and I'm sorry! But I'll be writing more consistently now! Hope your enjoying x