Chapter 20

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Pregnancy

Rafe scoffed as he looked into Georgia's eyes, who were frightened, shocked, scared and sorry. "R-Rafe" Georgia cried again as Sarah turned around this time. "Rafe!" Sarah yelled out, but he walked away. "I'll go after him." She cried as she patted Georgia on the shoulder. "Oops! Sorry!" Violet cried. "You fucking bitch, how could you?" Georgia yelled at Violet. "I told you, take what's mine and I will torture you." Violet whispered as she slowly walked off. Georgia watched as everyone stared at her, whispered, laughed, she couldn't take it anymore. "What? What the fuck are you looking at? Fuck off." Georgia yelled as she got up from the chair and walked inside the house, it was quite fancy.

She walked into a room that was vacant and decided to sit on the bed. The door slowly opened and Georgia was about to scream, before she realised it was Rafe. "Rafe- I, um, I'll leave." Georgia cried as she started to stand up. "Hey, don't you reckon you owe me an explanation." Rafe asked, in a deep tone as he stopped Georgia from leaving. Georgia slowly nodded as he guided her to sit back down.

"Yeah, ok." Georgia mumbled. She looked up at Rafe who just had an angry, look on his face. "Are you fucking insane?" Rafe began yelling, it made Georgia tear up at this. The second he saw a tear drop out of Georgia's eye, he calmed down instantly. He sat down beside Georgia on the bed. "You told me your were on a pill." Rafe whispered as he slowly turned his head to face Georgia. "I was-." Georgia mumbled as Rafe let out a scoff. "It- it didn't work." Georgia then cried. "What the fuck do you mean it didn't work, your mums a fucking doctor! Don't you think she'd be able to prescribe you an above standard one?" Rafe asked, angry. "Ok! I'm sorry!" Georgia yelled, she was very hormonal and moody. "I'm- I'm sorry." Rafe whispered as he scratched the back of his head. Georgia took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for not telling you." Georgia then finally whispered. "I didn't tell you because first of all, I didn't and still don't know who the father is, and second you just don't seem like your ready for a baby." Georgia explained as she looked at Rafe. "How the fuck would you know I'm not ready?" Rafe asked. "I don't know, I guess I just assumed." Georgia replied. Rafe nodded.

"When did you find out?" Rafe asked. "The day I wounded up in hospital." Georgia answered, Rafe looked at Georgia in disbelief. "Are you serious?" Rafe yelled. Georgia nodded as she bit her nails. "You- you've been with me everyday ever since the accident and you still didn't tell me?" Rafe questioned as Georgia decided to start breaking down. "I'm- I'm sorry!" Georgia studded as tears came flooding out of her eyes, making her mascara drip. "I didn't know what I was supposed to do, ok? Pregnant at 19 with a 17 or 19 year olds baby? Ruining kook reputation." Georgia explained. "I'm so fucking over this conversation." Rafe cried as he stood up from the bed. "I'll do you a paternity test, if it tells you who the dad is, but nothing else." Rafe muttered as he began to walk towards the door. "Rafe-." Georgia whispered, which made him stop. "I'm sorry." She continued saying. Rafe took a deep breath before finally walking out, leaving Georgia in tears, sad and alone.

Georgia pulled herself together and began to leave the room. The first person she met was Kiara, who looked at her, disgusted. "Kie, have you seen Sarah?" Georgia asked as she wiped her tears. "No, and I wouldn't tell you if I did." Kiara answered. Georgia nodded. "Ok, I understand why." Georgia whispered as she moved to keep walking, but was stopped. "How can you do this? Hurt JJ like that?" Kiara asked with a scrunched up face. "I didn't want to, ok?" Georgia cried as she just wanted to keep walking. "You didn't have to, but you did." Kiara mumbled. "Just let me go." Georgia begged. "When are you gonna tell JJ?" Kiara asked. "Why-?" Georgia asked back. "Just- when are you gonna tell JJ?" Kiara repeated. "Soon! Ok?" Georgia yelled as she finally pushed through Kiara. "I hope that question was so that you can be there for him after he finds out." Georgia whispered. "I'll always be there for him." Kiara muttered as she watched Georgia exit out of the hallway.

"Sarah?" Georgia cried as she searched around the house, sadly her next encounter wasn't Sarah, it was John B. "John B." Georgia mumbled as she saw his tall body looking down on hers. "Look- I'm gonna tell JJ, ok?" Georgia mumbled, scared. John B nodded. "Ok, that's- that's good." He muttered. Georgia gave him a strange look. "What?" John B cried. "I thought you'd be more mad." Georgia said. "Oh- no it's alright, I understand your side a bit." John B cried, with that comment Georgia moved over to him and hugged him, this support was the best one Georgia's had today. Now she needed to find Sarah. "Um- Any idea where Sarah is?" Georgia asked as she sniffs. "Yeah, with Rafe, home." John B answered. "Oh alright, I'll just call her then." Georgia told John B as he nodded to her. As Georgia was about to leave John B opened his mouth to say one last thing. "Congratulations." John B whispered, Georgia turned around and pasted a small smile on her face, "Worst pregnancy of all time." Georgia stated, "But you've got everyone to get you through it." John B cried. "Everyone who?" Georgia asked. "Me, Sarah, Kiara, Pope, JJ, even Rafe.. maybe." John B listed. "Half of those names hate me. Kiara, JJ and Rafe." Georgia cried. "They don't" John B cried. "They do." Georgia cried back. "Trust me, they don't." John B finally cried, Georgia smiled. They waved to each other as Georgia left.

Georgia walked out to her car, sad and alone. She scrolled her phone to call Sarah, as she looked up she saw Rafe. What she saw hit her like a bullet, emotionally. Rafe was everything to Georgia, and Georgia was everything to Rafe, but Georgia was unsure if Rafe can ever forgive her for what she has done. Sarah was right, telling Rafe and JJ was right, but wrong time. Georgia let a tear leave her eye as she watched Rafe kiss Violet. She couldn't stand to keep watching, not one second longer. As she sat in her car she noticed how Violet smirked at her as she was getting kissed by Rafe, this hurt Georgia. "You fucking watched her cheat." Georgia whispered to herself as she broke down crying, she was referring to the part where Rafe was actually the person who told her Violet had kissed someone else. She drove herself to Sarah's place, where she was greeted by Sarah herself.

"Georgia!" Sarah yelled as she rushed out to her crying best friend. "Are you alright? Oh my goodness!" Sarah cried as she rapidly pulled Georgia in for a hug. "Where were you?" Georgia asked through sobs. "I went home! I thought Rafe went home, oh my god I'm stressing out because no one knows where he is!" Sarah yelled as she hugged Georgia. "He's- he's with Violet." Georgia whispered as she wiped the tears. "What? No- he wouldn't do that." Sarah cried. "I- I saw him." Georgia mumbled. "Oh- well what can I say? He's hit rock bottom." Sarah joked as she rubbed Georgia's back. "Let's go inside it's cold!" Sarah suggested as she shivered. Georgia began to shake her head. "What? No?" Sarah asked. "No." Georgia muttered as she kept shaking her head. "Why?" Sarah asked. "Incase Rafe- comes home." Georgia explained. "Oh- well where are you going to go?" Sarah asked. "Home." Georgia said as she stood up out of Sarah's grip and wiped her eyes. "You sure?" Sarah asked. Georgia nodded as she hugged her best friend one last time. "You- you were right, I should have told him." Georgia sobbed, Sarah rubbed her back. "Shh, shh- I know." Sarah whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't listen." Georgia muttered. "I know- it's ok." Sarah cried. "It's ok baby." Sarah continued saying as Georgia finally relaxed. "Goodnight Sare." Georgia cried. "Goodnight Georgia, I'll see you tomorrow!" Sarah yelled as she waved goodbye to her best friend.

Note- Hiiiii! If you've been wondering where I've been... I've been writing this big thing- the whole chapter has over 1.4k words!! So that's huge excluding the note and warnings!! Next chapters already been started prior to this chapter post soooo you'll be getting chapter 21 reallly soon maybe in 2 days max!!! 🥰🥰🥰