Chapter 16

'Dear Baby

I still love him, I tried to hard to let go, but staring into his eyes made me get lost off track again and I'm back at the start. He makes me want to die but live at the same time. I didn't cry because I was weak, I cried because I felt guilt and anger, guilt that I had walked away from my soulmate, and anger that I couldn't be with him. I would give everything, absolutely everything, to have met his child one time, to have a life, a future with you. I'd never be able to forgive myself, for loosing our child, for my loss child I will do everything I can to give your half sibling a future, even if that means having to leave your father.

Lots of love, Mummy'

"Georgia!" Shouted JJ, entering Georgias bedroom, it was the day after the party where Georgia had a mental breakdown. "Hey G! What are you doing?" JJ looked at the book that Georgia was writing in curiously.
"Writing." Georgia responded.
"Writing what?" JJ asked.
"A note to my lost child." Georgia continued saying, closing the diary as JJ looked at Georgia in disbelief.
"You can't punish yourself like that you know." JJ muttered, sitting beside Georgia on the bed.
"So what instead of writing dear diary you write dear lost child?" JJ joked, then seeing Georgia send a nod made him regret it.
"Actually, it's dear baby." Georgia corrected him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." JJ spoke as Georgia took deep breaths.
"I wish I had died and not the baby." Georgia whispered, leaning into JJ for a hug.
"What? No! Don't say that!" JJ yells, Georgia shrugs.
"Whatever, did you bring me food?" Georgia asked, peeping into the plastic bag that JJ was grasping onto. JJ shook his head.
"Apology present from Sarah." JJ spoke as Georgia rolled her eyes. "She's really sorry." JJ added on.
"But she meant the things she said, She was speaking facts I guess." Georgia mumbled.
"What? She was drunk, stop it." JJ mentioned, standing up to stretch.
"Just look at the present." JJ eyed the present.
"And where are you going?" Georgia asked, crossing her legs and hands in between her legs.
"To Kies." JJ responded.
"You two are cute you know." Georgia smiled as she saw JJ blush. "Oh go get your girl already why don't you!" Georgia joked as she pushed JJ out of her room while laughing, then her eyes flew back to the present. She reached down for the plastic shopping bag and settled it beside her on the mattress. As she opened it and reached in, she grabbed a seashell picture frame.
"Oh hell nah, no!" Georgias free hand went to her wide opened mouth as she gasped. She examined the picture again, seeing her and Rafe as little kids, holding onto each other in the picture. Georgia was maybe 8 and he had turned 9. Rafe looked hot then and hot now, how could somebody with such a fucked up life look this good?

She continued to reach in to find a few more pictures plus some seashell bracelets and necklaces they made as little kids, but her eyes were still glued to the one picture of her and Rafe, after examining it one more time it made her cry, what a good life she had then. As she packed everything back into the bag, she left that one picture out. That was going to go on her beside table.
"Here we go." Georgia mumbled as she placed the picture down and adjusted it. Now all there was left to go is accept Sarah's apology and forgive her, but she deserved better than a simple phone call, so looks like Georgia is headed for the Cameron residence.

"Holy shit!" Georgia cried, bumping into Amira at the door, almost knocking herself out as the door swung open. "Watch it." Georgia spat, stepping inside as Amira stepped out.
"What are you doing here?" Amira muttered eyeing Georgia, Georgia rolled her eyes as she looked back at Amira.
"My best friend lives here." Georgia kindly responded. Amira let out a laugh as if it was hilarious.
"Your only friend you mean! Well it'll be interesting to see how she reacts after what happened last night, but I'll have to miss it. I've got a doctors appointment." Amira blew Georgia a fake kiss. It made Georgia want to kill her desperately.
"Just fuck off." Georgia mumbled, feeling a little guilt since Amira was pregnant.
"Ok skinny bitch." Amira replied, making Georgia scoff.
"Excuse me?" Georgia crossed her arms as she examined the look on Amiras face.
"Skinny bitch was too much for you? How about Skinny whore, since your going for men who are already taken." Now Amira really was getting annoying.
"Amira. You would have been booted back to New York if this baby right here didn't exist. I get it, your insecure and worried, I'd be too, we're the same." Georgia began saying, stopping as Amiras face changed expressions.
"Confused? Let me explain. If I'm such a skinny whore, aren't you the same? Your the one who's pregnant." Georgia said, trying to hide the smirk appearing on her face. Amira was absolutely speechless. As Georgia turned she saw Rafe walking towards her, buttoning up his shirt. She had to bite the insides on her mouth to stop herself from getting lost in his eyes, usually she'd just ignore him but Amira was on her last nerves today.
"Hey Rafey!" Georgia cheered, holding the door open for Amira to have a clear view. "How are you?" Georgia continued, innocently staring at him knowing he was getting lost in her eyes.
"Good, how are you?" Rafe has left 2 buttons, giving Georgia a slight view of his abs, she smiled at him.
"Lovely." Georgia responded, still not taking their eyes off each other.

"Rafe baby, let's go!" Amira shouted, using her arm to signal him. Rafe looked at her as he rolled his eyes, then moved his hand to his forehead.
"Coming." Rafe muttered.
"Bye." Georgia whispered to Rafe, loud enough to let Amira hear. As Amira walked over to the car, her back facing Rafe and Georgia, Georgia instantly felt Rafes body, up close against hers.
"Rafe-." She began saying in shock.
"Flirt with me again and next time I'll wipe that smile off on the bed." Rafe whispered, sending chills down Georgias spine. "How much I wish I could do that right now." Rafes hand landed on Georgias collarbone, massaging it, then placing a small, soft kiss on it.
"Rafe- Amira." Georgia warned, the two stood behind the door that was swung open, so Amira couldn't see.
"Fuck her."
"Rafe hurry up!" Amira screamed, did she know what was happening? Rafe groaned in annoyance as he took his hand off Georgias shoulder.
"Go- we'll continue later." Georgia smirked at him.
"So seductive." Rafe teased, making Georgia giggle as he placed a kiss on her cheek before buttoning the rest of his shirt up and walking out.

Georgia was smiling like a little girl as she made her way to Sarah's room.
"Hey Sarah!" Georgia grinned as she closed the door behind her.
"What are you grinning about?" Sarah asked in a jokingly way as Georgia pulled her in for a hug.

Note- Hey!! Today we've got a piece from Georgias infamous diary, so to clarify, her diary is actually her child. She basically writes to her child instead of "Dear Diary.". You'll get another piece soon enough!