Chapter 14

Georgia tried to control her breathing as she sat on the bottom of the stairs, hearing some yelling coming from Rafes room.
"Georgia? Everything ok?" Sarah asks, popping out of her room at the top of the stairs.
"Yeah- yeah, I've got to move back home." Georgia sniffled.
"Wait what? Move back home?" Sarah stopped Georgia.
"Yes Sarah! I can't be here anymore, not when your pregnant and need space, not while Wheezies healing, and not while I'm still in love with Rafe!" Georgia shouted, maybe a bit too loud. Her hand immediately moved to her mouth. Sarah tried to reach for Georgias shoulder but she just pulled away.
"Stop- no." Georgia mumbled.
"Please don't go G." Sarah begged as Georgia shook her head rapidly.
"Sarah, Sarah listen. I can't be here for the fact that the person I'm in love with has gotten another girl pregnant and I lost his first one." Georgia cried, tears starting to form as she saw the shocked look smeared on Sarah's face.
"Amira's pregnant?" Sarah whispered, trying to wipe the tears dripping down the sides of Georgias face. Georgia nodded silently.
"Georgia-we'll work it out, but you'll get nowhere if you keep on trying to avoid this! Please listen to me!" Sarah yells, Georgia had already stood up and walked towards the door, looking up the the top of the stairs she saw Rafe, who looked sad and upset.
"Georgia please!" Sarah begged again, but  Georgias eyes were glued onto Rafe, in love with him.
"I'm sorry." Georgia mumbled, meaning it for Rafe but faced Sarah instead. She shut the door behind her.

"Rafe! What in fucks name? You got Amira pregnant?" Sarah shouted, walking into Rafes room.
"Sarah- don't." Rafe warned, moving his hand around his hair, then rubbing his eyes.
"Don't what? You just drove my best friend away from this house, when I needed her most." Sarah argued, shutting the door behind her so that Amira and Wheezie don't hear.
"She's probably happy to get out of here, you treat her like some maid but she still helps you with everything and when she was pregnant where were you?" Rafe asked, Sarah scoffed as she stared at him.
"Actually, where were you? The father of her child, where were you?" Sarah eyed Rafe in disgust.
"Just shut up." Rafe mumbled, squinting his eyes.
"I always rooted for you and Georgia, but now that you've gotten somebody else pregnant I guess there's no more chance for that shit." Sarah spat.
"Stop- stop, Stop it!" Rafe shouted, scaring Sarah slightly.
"You still want her?" Sarah whispered as Rafe gave a nod.
"Of course I still want her. I love her." Rafe muttered, just as the door slid open to reveal Amira, who was grinning.

"Rafe! Hey Sarah, The doctors, they want us to go to an appointment tomorrow." Amira bursted in, Rafe shot her a fake smile.
"Rafe- it's not too late." Sarah mumbled, before smiling at Amira then walking out back to her room.
"What was that about?" Amira asked, trotting towards the bed.
"Nothing babe." Rafe answered, kissing Amiras cheek.
"You sure?" Amira asked, wrapping her hands around Rafes neck.
"I'm not in the mood." Rafe grumbled, then hearing the door open once again, to reveal Georgia.
"Oh- sorry, just grabbing the last of my stuff and wanted to say goodbye." Georgia awkwardly spoke, seeing Amira jump off Rafe.
"And congratulations Amira." Georgia continued, looking at Rafe.
"Thank you!" Amira smiled. Georgia bit her lip before walking out.

"Georgia, wait!" Georgia turns, to see Rafe jogging out of the front door.
"What is up with you always chasing after me?" Georgia asked, hand stuck to her hips.
"Me chasing you? Last I heard you were chasing me." Rafe spoke, stopping right in front of Georgia.
"I was, but then I realised I needed to go back into reality." Georgia mumbled.
"And that is?" Rafe asks kissing Georgias hand while smiling.
"Heading back home." Georgia pulled away, missing his touch at that second.
"No- Georgia, don't go. Please." Rafe begged, Georgia felt awful.
"Rafe- If you love me just let me go, let me go." Georgia mumbled, getting lost while staring into his eyes.
"Please let me go." Georgia whispered.
"I can't." Rafe replied, pulling Georgias head against his.
"Yes you can, just let me go, I'm begging you." Georgia shut her eyes while her forehead pressed against his.
"If you love me let me go." Georgia repeated.
"Ok." Rafe replied, hearing the sadness in his own voice.
"I love you." Georgia whispered, pulling her face away.

"For gods sake- where's my key?" Georgia searched through her bag rapidly as she was at the front of her house, she had left the garage remote inside the house and had no idea where her front door key had disappeared to.
"Need some help?" JJ called, walking up to Georgia.
"JJ?" Georgia questioned, staring into the bright sunlight.
"Hey, I haven't seen you in forever." JJ expressed, pulling Georgia into a hug.
"Me either, I've got no idea where my key is." Georgia explained.
"Spare hidden?" JJ asked. Georgia formed an 'O' shape with her mouth as she moved over to the pot.
"Got it!" Georgia called, holding up the rustic looking key.
"That's been there forever it looks like." JJ examined it in Georgias hand. Georgia agreed as she unlocked the door.
"Yay!" She cheered, opening the door then inviting JJ and her luggage in.
"You've been living with Rafe?" JJ asked, following Georgia into the kitchen.
"You been stalking me?" Georgia asked, chuckling.
"What-no." JJ responded, settling onto the couch.
"I'm joking J, not with Rafe, with pregnant Sarah. Why don't you ever come over? And what's up with John B, I know they're back together but like what's going on?" Georgia settled on the opposite couch.
"No idea, didn't Rafe get that chick pregnant?" JJ asked, then regretting it immediately as he saw the sadness spread over Georgias face.
"Sorry- I didn't mean to." JJ continued.
"It's alright, yes he did." Georgia mumbled, wanting to get this conversation over and done with.
"You know I'm still available?" JJ joked, Georgia smiled as she shook her head.
"No thank you." Georgia responded, laughing slightly.
"You guys are soulmates you know." JJ spoke, referring to Georgia and Rafe.
"Not all soulmates end up together." Georgia whispered, sinking into the couch.
"You two will, I've seen you guys, can't survive without each other." JJ explained, fixing his shirt.
"He would have been fine without me, I shouldn't have came back. Him and Amira would actually be having a happy marriage."
"Are you joking? He's only happy with you. It's weird to think he's capable of love but only with you he is." JJ had totally become a different person, he wasn't jealous anymore, he was rooting for Georgia and Rafe.

Note- I'm so fucking sorry this took forever!! I haven't been in the mood to write but I know I've got to get it done. Chapter 15 will be out shortly!!