Chapter 36

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Sexual talk

"Georgia!" Sarah shouted again. "Oh my fucking god" Georgia stressed, she could not get her bra on, pants and underwear were on but not the top half. Rafe walked over to her as he assisted her, Georgia felt the butterflies come back as his hands reached her back, he placed a soft kiss on her shoulder before finally letting go. Georgia slipped her sweat on before reaching for Rafes hand. She had a whole sentence planned but all she could say was "I'll see you later." Georgia placed a small kiss into his hands before stepping out, to see Sarah walking up the stairs. She sighed of relief knowing she got out right in time.

"How long does it possibly take to go to the toilet?" Sarah asked, reaching the top of the stairs. "Uh-." Georgia began stuttering. "Long when Rafe Cameron is occupying it." Rafe muttered, stepping out of his room. "Ew." Sarah muttered, pulling Georgia into her room, Georgia looked back to see Rafe smirking at her. Obviously she gave him a smile back. "Is that a hickey?" Sarah asked, pointing at Georgia's collarbone. Georgia adjusted her sweat to cover it immediately. "No- not at all!" Georgia defended herself, but all Sarah did was giggle. "Eww- occupying the toilet with sexual intercourse." Sarah joked, Georgia went red at this. "Yuck- spare me the details, but what the fuck Georgia!" Sarah asked, shocked almost. Georgia shrugged not knowing how to respond. "Oh my god, I'm going to pretend I saw and know nothing. Your joining us for dinner right?" Sarah asked, now standing up from her bed. Georgia nodded, still staring into the mirror and trying to cover her hickey. "Calm down- it's covered." Sarah became aware of how desperate Georgia was trying to cover it up. Georgia nodded as she sighed. "I fucked up, didn't I?" Georgia cried, placing a hand on her forehead. "No- not really. As long as you don't get pregnant again." Sarah replied. "Don't worry, I'm not missing the pill ever again." Georgia grumbled, now she was sitting on Sarah's bed. "When's dinner?" Georgia asked. "Soon, it's like 5 now so maybe 2 hours ? You've got to go at like 9 right?" Sarah asked, looking up. "Yeah around that." Georgia mumbled. "I'm so tired." Georgia yawned as she fell onto Sarah's bed laying flat. "Sleep then! I'll wake you up when dinners ready." Sarah suggested. "Sleep with me." Georgia grumbled, shutting her eyes, Sarah placed her phone onto the bedside table as she laid next to Georgia on the bed. "Sure- might be the last one in forever." Sarah whispered, pulling on the blanket. The two fell into deep sleep but was awoken by a knock on the door.

"Uh- dinner's ready." Rafe opened the door, Georgia stretched as she slowly opened her eyes, she looked at Rafe then at Sarah who instantly went to check her phone. "What's the time?" Georgia asked, forcing herself to get up. "It's uh-." Sarah began saying. "It's 6:45." Rafe spoke, the two had forgotten he was even at the door. When the two looked at him his eyes immediately went to Georgia's eyes. "Ok- I can cut this tension with a knife, come on let's go!" Sarah cheered, sliding off the bed, Georgia followed slowly behind, exhausted. She was in so much pain plus drowned in tiredness.

"Smells delicious!" Georgia mumbled, her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes were half opened. "Thank you dear, you two look tired." Rose replied, looking at Georgia and Sarah, she had mitts on and she was carrying what looked like a brisket onto the table. Georgia and Sarah sniffed up the wonderful smell as the found their seats on the table. It was Ward at the top of the table, then on one side Sarah, Georgia then Wheezie and beside Ward sat Rose. Rafe was next to Rose which mean he's opposite Georgia. The family weren't eating at the main dining table they were at the small lunch picnic table since it wasn't exactly anything formal. "Rafe, where's Violet?" Ward asked, taking a bite of his salad. Georgia watched as Rafe looked even more tired then her. "No idea." Rafe responded, his reply was bland and boring. "Rose, the salmon is delicious, so is the brisket and salad." Georgia complimented breaking the awkward silence. Wheezie let out a nod as she couldn't stop reaching for the salmon. "Why thank you honey." Rose took a sip from her glass of iced water. Georgia looked around the table to see Rafe who was finished walk up and head towards the sink, Georgia looked at the modern clock to see the time saying 7:51. "I should go wash my face, I've got to go soon." Georgia brought her plate over to the sink where Rafe just was, she washed her hands, then her face. "Sarah I'll be up in your room." Georgia called out. Sarah nodded in response, she was too busy eating the brisket. Georgia could see Rafes light on, she walked into Sarah's en-suite and grabbed the brush. She styled her hair, washed her face and sprayed some floral perfume from Tiffany and Co. She stepped out of the room to see Rafe who was also heading downstairs.

"You smell like Sarah." Rafe spoke out of nowhere. Georgia let out a laugh. "I'll take that was a compliment thank you very much." Georgia joked, Rafe smiled as they both entered back into the kitchen. Dishes were being washed, movie being played and computer keyboard clicking. "Hey- I'm gonna start heading to the airport now." Georgia mumbled, everyone turned to face her. "Georgia! Don't go!" Wheezie whined, she paused her movie and ran over to Georgia and squeezed her. "Aww- Wheeze, I'll always love you baby." Georgia whispered as she hugged her tightly. Georgia blinked as she moved towards Rose, who had yellow cleaning gloves on. She slipped them off just to hug Georgia. "I love you Georgia, I wish you all the best in Paris, we'll come visit you, or you come visit us, yeah?" Rose kissed Georgia before letting go, Georgia could see a tear in Rose's eye. Even though she didn't want to admit it, Rose has always been the mother in Georgia's life, when Mrs Smathe wasn't around Rose would play the second mother, and she quite enjoyed that role. "I love you too Rose." Georgia sniffed, Rose kissed Georgia one more time before letting go. Georgia made her way over to Sarah, who wasn't ready to say goodbye. "I love you." Georgia let out. Sarah pulled Georgia into the tightest hug that could ever exist. "I love you too." Sarah sniffled, she was now crying too. "I'm not going forever." Georgia laughed, still stuck in the hug. Sarah eventually let go as she looked at the time. Georgia walked over to Ward, her other father figure when Mr Smathe wasn't there. "I wish all the best for you Georgia." Georgia pulled Ward into a light hug but let go quite quickly, he patted her back. "Thank you Ward." Georgia mumbled, the last one to say goodbye to was Rafe, but she could do that at the airport. She looked at the time.  8:30. "Alright- lets go." Georgia mumbled, she clutched onto her phone and bag, she looked at the Cameron's one last time before saying bye. Rafe held the door open for her as they both walked out. Georgia climbed into Rafes rover. "Airport, here we come." Rafe cheered, Georgia smiled as her phone rang. "Here's my mum now." Georgia mumbled, answering. "Hey mum, yeah we just left now. Alright see you there." Georgia cried, she looked at Rafe, who was curious. "She's almost there." Georgia muttered, looking outside the glasses window. Rafe nodded as he drove. "Let's go!" Georgia sighed.

Note- Heyyy! Hope your enjoying the story, I know my writing style is literally vomit at the moment but I'll fix it x