Chapter 31

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Miscarriage

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." JJ was apologising for Georgia's miscarriage, he did honestly feel sorry for her inside. Georgia gave him a warm smile as she moved her hair out of her face, doing it on purpose to seduce him. "You know i'd really seriously kiss you if we were somewhere else." JJ spoke, he was smirking, with his fingers running along his lips as he leaned back into the chair. Just something about him todau was so attractive to Georgia. "Who said you couldn't here?" Georgia was smirking, she hasn't felt like this ever since she got pregnant. "Yeah, right." JJ spoke, stretching out the 't' in 'right'. Georgia smiled as she watched him stand up, his hands instantly cupping Georgia's face as he was on his two feet, he kissed Georgia and she obviously kissed back. It wasn't like any of their other fake kisses, this one was a real one.

Georgia placed her hand around JJ's neck, to keep him from pulling away, she wanted this, that she didn't even care who was the one giving it to her. "JJ- thank you for coming to the accident scene, it means a lot to me." Georgia was blushing as she said these words, and she'll never know why. "I-what?" JJ looked confused, which confused Georgia as well. "The accident scene? Where I crashed." Georgia explained, thinking that'll help. "Oh- yeah, right." JJ confirmed. "Yeah- I'll always be here for you." JJ smiled, grabbing a hold of Georgia's hand, which made Georgia laugh. "Thank you JJ." Georgia was so caught up she forgot about what she witnessed with Kiara, but as she remembered she didn't really care. They were best friends, maybe they were both drunk, anyhow JJ would always choose Georgia anyways, no matter the options.

"So- when do you get released?" JJ had went back into his chair as Georgia sat on the hospital bed. "Um- I think tomorrow or the following, why?" Georgia asked. "I want to take you somewhere, to re-kindle our relationship." JJ was smirking as he said this. It also made Georgia lightly smile. "I'm excited." Georgia stated. JJ checked the small clock on Georgia's bed side for the time. "I should get going, it's getting late." JJ muttered as he stood up from the chair, shaking his hands out before walking towards Georgia, for a kiss. "I'll see you soon." He whispered as Georgia chuckled. "Bye Georgia." JJ shouted, as he pointed at Georgia. Georgia laughed before replying with "Bye JJ."

Georgia lightly smiled to herself, thinking of JJ. Just as Georgia was about to close her eyes, and drift off to sleep. Somebody decided to bust into the room like it was a crime scene. Georgia's eyes instantly opened as the door opened. "Oh my god- psycho lady." Georgia spat as she saw her two parents walk in, her mother first. "Georgia." Her mother warned, thinking that was inappropriate. Georgia let out a laugh as she turned to her dad, who also thought it wasn't so funny. "What? I'm joking." Georgia mumbled rolling her eyes, no she wasn't joking. Her mother really was crazy, well in her eyes that is. "Hey Georgia" Mr Smathe pulled his daughter into a light cuddle. "Hi Dad." Georgia cried as she smiled, she watched as her mother rolled her eyes.  "Georgia- look honey, we care about you so much ok baby? We know your so smart in school and all, but what on this earth gave you the idea to climb onto the Harley? If you wanted a motorbike back, I could have bought you a new one you know." Georgia's father began to say, Georgia looked at her dad with her face all scrunched up. "Dad, it's not even about the money like.." Georgia responded, her father cut her off. "Then you could have told me and I would have serviced it Georgie." Just as he was about to continue Georgia placed her hand up to stop him, she let out a little annoyed laugh as she shut her eyes lightly.  "Georgia-honey." Mr Smathe began saying. "This is bullshit." Georgia interrupted her father. "Georgia! Language." Doctor Smathe spoke, Georgia rolled her eyes at this comment, also at the fact that her mother couldn't even look her in the eye. She was too occupied with whatever the fuck was on her device. "You ask me why the hell I love dad more, why I never follow you on business trips, why I'm always moody every time I see you Mum." Georgia began saying, she paused to take a breath. "And I always manage to fake a smile and move past it and act like nothing's wrong but mum, the truth is I just wished you would love me like how you treat everyone else." Georgia cried, she blinked rapidly to stop the tears from coming out.

Doctor Smathe finally listened and looked away from her iPad, she looked at her daughter who was now maybe in tears. "And the best time I've honestly had with you is now, throughout my whole life." Georgia croaked out. Both of her parents looked at her in sadness, as she cried. "Can- Can I have some time to myself please?" Georgia wiped her eyes as she finally turned to face her parents, Doctor Smathe was about to speak a word but her father stopped her mother. "Of course honey, tell us when your ready." Mr Smathe cried, he moved over to kiss Georgia's forehead, she smiled lightly. She looked at her mother, wondering if she'll want to comfort her. She felt a gush of pain run through her body as her mother turned around, completely ignoring Georgia's beg for a hug. Georgia took a deep breath as both of her parents were about to walk out. "I didn't climb onto the Harley because of you mum." Georgia finally mumbled, she didn't want her mother to feel guilty that Georgia could have died because of her actions. Doctor Smathe turned and walked towards her daughter. "I love you honey, I promise, even if I don't show it." Georgia felt happiness as these words were spoken. "I love you too mum." Georgia whispered as she pulled her mother into a hug, Georgia smiled as she saw a small tear leave Doctor Smathe's eyes. As she looked up at her father, who was smiling, suddenly her fathers phone rang. "I'm just going to take this outside, ok baby?" Mr Smathe spoke to the two as he answered his phone and stepped outside. "We're gonna go home ok sweetie? Rest well." Doctor Smathe kissed her forehead before also stepping out of the room. Georgia smiled to herself before grabbing her phone to call Sarah. It was very strange there was no reply, which was so unusual.

Note- Hii, hope your enjoying the story, this is the last fight between Georgia and her family, and also the last time Georgia's gonna be in hospital x