Chapter 34

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Mentions of drugs

"Finished Packing honey? We've got to be at the airport at 10 sharp tonight ." Mr Smathe spoke, he was all dressed up in his suit with his Rolex watch on. "Almost- just grabbing all the stuff for runway shows and-." Georgia began saying, Even though it hurt Georgia to leave Rafe, it was for the best. "If you forget anything we can always buy another one. Paris is the land of designer baby." Mr Smathe visioned as he poured himself a drink. "I- I know dad, I'm just-."Georgia was stressed out, but thankfully this trip made her focus on happiness instead of sadness from loosing her own child. "Relax, everything will turn out magical, remember the apartment? Where you visited mummy and daddy?" Mr Smathe asked, he was now cleaning out the fridge, even though there was barely anything inside it. "Well dad, I was there maybe 4 years ago? So my memory isn't really great but isn't it near like shops?" Georgia leaned onto the counter, she forgot how fun her conversations with her dad were. Mr Smathe chuckled, "Good memory, and it's also near that favourite macaroon place of yours." Mr Smathe placed a hand onto his forehead as he tried to remember the name of the place. "Oh my god yes! Pierre Hermé!" Georgia smiled, her parents took her there everyday when she visited them in Paris at the age of 15. "That's it! And then the purse you begged for." Mr Smathe had now downed the last bit of his drink. "The mini blue one?" Georgia asked, sipping on her hibiscus herbal tea. "That's the one!" Georgia smiled, that was probably her most favourite mini designer bag she's ever owned, she may have a few Hermes and Chanel's but the Jacquemus one is very sacred to her.

"Hey there, what are you two on about?" Mrs Smathe spoke as she came down the stairs

"Hey there, what are you two on about?" Mrs Smathe spoke as she came down the stairs. "Hey honey, just about how Georgia's gonna love our apartment." Mr Smathe replied as he kissed his wife's cheek, making Georgia gag. "Of course she's gonna love it, she's literally already been in it." Mrs Smathe placed her hand around Mr Smathes arm. "Yeah- for like 3 days?" Georgia mumbled. "That's long enough, plus you spent about 10k on that trip." Mrs Smathe grumbled as she drank her tea. "Oh don't exaggerate babe." Mr Smathe chuckled, still hugging his wife. Georgia smiled seeing her parents so happy. "What? She did." Mrs Smathe yelled, laughing. Mr Smathe laughed as they both turned to Georgia. "Georgia- are you going to say bye to Sarah?" Mrs Smathe asked. Georgia slowly turned at this. "Um- I'll just tell her when we get there." Georgia mumbled, she hated saying goodbyes, she hated hurting people, mostly Sarah since it's her best friend. "Georgia, she's your best friend honey, don't you think she deserves a goodbye?" Mr Smathe asked, biting off a biscuit. "I don't know." Georgia mumbled quietly. "Georgia, she deserves it." Mrs Smathe muttered, widening her eyes. "I'll think about it." Georgia mumbled as she got off her stool. "I'm going to go donate some money to the hospital alright babe? Georgia, she's your best friend she deserves a good bye." Mrs Smathe spoke to her husband then to Georgia, Georgia sighed as she nodded, this was going to be a long day.

"Mum! Dad, I'm going to the Cameron's." Georgia yelled, coming down from the stairs. She was decked out in a very thin crop top and leggings with a designer jacket . "Alright Honey, remember airport by 10." Mrs Smathe reminded. "Yeah my suitcase is at the door." Georgia told her parents as she walked towards the front door. "Oh wait, have you guys said bye to Ward and Rose?" Georgia asked, both of her parents nodded in response. "Oh what? When?" Georgia questioned, clearly they had planned this for ages now. "Just- um, last week?" Georgia frowned, then nodded. She waved goodbye as she walked out the door towards her car. In Paris it's going to be all limousine rides and walking so she's going to be leaving her BMW here, this may be the last time for a while she drives her car. She looked over to the side, which sat her Harley Davidson. She thought to herself for a moment before heading over to grab all the protective gear. Without even thinking twice she climbed onto it, then driving out of the massive garage, Georgia had forgotten how lovely it felt to have her hair fly in the wind, obviously her parents were going to kill her but not if they never knew. Georgia drove all the way to the Cameron residence where she saw Rafe smoking at the front, obviously it hurt her but she'd rather say nothing.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing back on the Harley?" Rafe shouted the second Georgia hopped off, he examined Georgia's outfit and let out a low growl, Georgia laughed at this. "What do you mean? I can't ride my own bike?" Georgia muttered, looking at Rafe. "Last time I checked you got into an accident and plus you lost your own child." Rafe mumbled, not proud of Georgia's actions. "Well at least that child now doesn't have to suffer with a shit father figure." Georgia spat, she was referring to his smoking and drug addiction. "I'm off cocaine." Rafe threw the cigarette to the ground them smooshing it with his shoes. "Oh ok, lovely. Now If you'll excuse me I have to say goodbye to your parents and sisters." Georgia spoke, smiling as she stormed past him. "Wait- Wait! Say goodbye, what do you mean?" Rafe asked, really confused. "I- uh, I'm going to Paris with my family, tonight." Georgia explained, Rafes face went from confused to broken, Georgia could read it. Rafe scoffed. "What? It's not like you care anyways" Georgia mumbled before walking into the house, greeting Ward, Rose and Sarah all at the kitchen.

"Georgia! Excited for Paris?" Ward asked, smiling at Georgia, Georgia's eye instantly gazed at Sarah whose eyes widened. "What, Paris?" Sarah laughed at first thinking it was a joke."Oh my god your really going to Paris!" Sarah shouted when she realised Georgia wasn't lying at all. Georgia let out a low laugh as she walked towards the stool next to Sarah and sat on it. "Um- I'm very excited thank you." Georgia replied to Ward as she gave him a warm smile. "How long are you going for?" Rose asked, she was currently chopping up some vegetables. "Um, I'm not actually. It depends on how long my parents are going to be there." Georgia replied, resting her chin onto her hand. "Wait- so are you full on moving there?" Sarah was shocked, she thought this would be a quick 2 week maximum holiday. "Um, can we talk in the backyard?" Georgia mumbled lightly, she knew that's at least what Sarah deserves. Sarah nodded as the two walked out back.

They were currently now sitting by the pool, one girl on each chair. "Um, I'm going to get a cleanse." Georgia broke the awkward silence. "I mean if your happy then it's fine, but how long have you known?" Georgia could tell Sarah was hurt inside. "I decided that I should leave 2 days ago." Georgia mumbled as she looked into the distance. "And you didn't have the decency to tell me then?" Sarah asked, adding in a little bit of attitude. "I'm sorry, Sarah, you know how shit I am at goodbyes. Mostly to my best friend. I didn't want to hurt you." Georgia explained, now basically begging for forgiveness. Sarah laughs, Georgia smiled when she figured out that she was forgiven. "Um, have you told Rafe?" Sarah asked quietly. Georgia shook her head, "No and I don't plan to." Georgia muttered, this caught Sarah off guard. "What? Georgia, you do realise if you go without saying goodbye you'll never ever get Rafe to forgive you." Sarah explained, she was on a mission to get the two to communicate. "Why would I care?" Georgia asked. "Because once upon a time you were in love with him and he was in love with you." Sarah replied, she stood up out of her chair and gave Georgia a hug. "Promise you'll call me everyday." Sarah begged, now suffocating Georgia. "Yes, yeah of course I will." Georgia suffered saying this, all her circulations were getting cut off. "I love you Georgia." Sarah sniffed, finally bring about to let go. "Love you too Sare!" Georgia mumbled, her voice was now going stiff. Georgia remained sitting on the chair with a tear rolling down her eyes as Sarah walked into the house. The least Georgia could do for Sarah is actually talk to Rafe Cameron.

"Hey." Georgia cried as she saw Rafe sit down on the chair beside her. "What are you doing out her by yourself?" Rafe asked, Georgia shrugged her shoulders, "Just wanted some time to myself I guess." Georgia sighed, she slowly turned her head to look at Rafe two was staring into his hands that were sat in his lap. "Guessing the goodbye didn't go really well?" He finally spoke, Georgia shook her head. "No it went better than what I had expected, but yeah." Rafe started to tap his feet on the ground, which was annoying. "Why'd you get back on the Harley?" Rafe asked, Georgia swallowed. "I- well, I wanted to be able to ride my bike one last time." Georgia answered, stuttering a bit. "I mean like why can't you wait until it's serviced, your going on a holiday get it serviced and come back and ride it." Georgia cringed as he said this, the 'ride it' part mostly. "Rafe, I'm not coming back in like two weeks." Georgia lightly spoke, he let out a low chuckle. "Then three, or four whatever." He responded, it annoyed Georgia he wasn't getting the idea. "No Rafe, I don't know when I'm coming back, if I'm ever going to come back that is." Georgia whispered, she slowly stood up from the lounge chair and began to walk towards the door to head back inside. "Were you ever planning to tell me?" Rafe shouted, Georgia's body trembled at this moment. "I didn't know how you'd react." Georgia muttered, holding the sliding door. "It's- its, all good. I'm happy your going, it's better for both of us." Rafe cheered, Georgia was surprised to see him this happy, usually it was never this cheerful. Georgia pasted on a fake smile. "How about I drive you to the airport, you don't want to get into another accident before your flight?" Rafe suggested, Georgia thought it was quite cute so she agreed immediately. "I'd love that, 9:30 we've got to go alright?" Georgia spoke, before entering the house, leaving Rafe outside all alone.

Note- Rafe is taking Georgia to the airport! What the hell!