Chapter 10

"Fuck, what time is it?" Rafe groaned, witnessing the sun shining in his blue eyes.
"Um- 12." Georgia confirmed reaching for her phone.
"Shit- about 100 miss calls from Amira." Rafe sat up, gripping onto his phone.
"Amira? Hey honey." Rafe called into the phone, while stroking the back of his head.
"Yeah, just at a friends. I'll be home soon." Rafe hung up as Georgia was smirking at him.
"Do you usually hook up and say 'I love you' to friends?" Georgia asked, looking at her face in the mirror.
"Yeah- to Top and Kelce." Rafe spoke, making Georgia confused.
"You hook up with them?" Georgia asked, laughing.
"Oh- no! Sorry I didn't hear that part." Rafe chuckled.
"Well to answer your question your more than a friend to me." Rafe looked into Georgia's eyes as she smiled.
"That's cute." Georgia's hand went to his hair.
"Your hot." Rafe confesses, kissing Georgia's cheek.
"You are engaged Rafe." Georgia warmed, slightly pulling away.
"You didn't think that when you let me fuck you last night." Rafe had a point, Georgia really didn't.
"Who's Tyler?" Rafe called out, seeing a message appear onto Georgia's lock screen.
"He's no one." Georgia replied.
"You cheated on someone with me?" Rafe asked, laughing.
"No!" Georgia yelled, trying to make a point.
"It's fine if he is." Rafe mumbled softly, smiling.
"Rafe- Ok, fine. Tyler is my friend from Paris." Georgia finally gave in, knowing she couldn't argue with Rafe.
"A friend? Or a boyfriend?" Rafe asked, curiously.
"Ok- this isn't an inspection session." Georgia spoke, having enough of this conversation.
"Just wondering- no need to get aggressive." Rafe smiled, hopping out of the bed.
"He's a friend I made in school- that's it." Georgia explained, she wasn't lying though. She had no feelings for Tyler whatsoever.
"You don't believe me do you?" Georgia asked, smiling.
"Of course I do." Rafe replied, kissing Georgia's lips.
"Shit- Sarah! I forgot I've got to be there for her." Georgia rushed out of bed, and walked down the stairs with Rafe.
"Might as well give you a lift?" Rafe asked. Georgia nodded as she sipped some water.
The car ride felt like eternity, when it was actually only going to be 3 minutes.
Just as it was silent, Rafes phone that sat in the cup holder decided to ring, the name 'Amira' showed.
"Shit." Rafe mumbled, reaching for his phone and declining the call.
Georgia took a deep breath, knowing guilt just passed through both Rafe and Georgia's body.
"Rose must be a mess." Georgia broke the silence.
"Never mind Rose, my sister's must be a mess!" Rafe pulled into the Cameron driveway.
"I know and Sarah's preg-." Georgia began saying but saved herself.
"What?" Rafe asked, looking Georgia in the eye.
"Nothing." Georgia grabbed all her personal belongings before stepping out and walking into the Cameron residence, Rafe right behind her.
"Sarah? Wheezie?" Georgia yelled, no response.
"Girls? It's Georgia." Georgia continued to yell, but no reply.
"Where the fuck are they?" Georgia and Rafe both looked around, but no sign of the Cameron sisters.
"Rose!" Rafe yelled, looking inside of Wards office.
"Sarah fucking told me that she was home, what the fuck?" Georgia muttered, hand on her hips.
"Rafe? Baby? Is that you?" Amira called out.
"Fuck! Shit! Hide!" Rafe whispered, as Georgia made her way out of the front door. She planned on pretending to just arrive now.
"Hey honey." Rafe cried, smiling at Amira.
"Hi- did I hear a girls voice? That sounded like Georgia?" Amira asked, wrapping her hands around Rafes waist.
Just as Rafe was about to reply, Georgia came through the front door, on her phone.
"Oh- hey guys!" Georgia exclaimed as she walked in.
"Good morning." Amira replied, faking a smile.
Rafe just nodded, Georgia awkwardly nodded back before deciding she should go upstairs.
"Hey! Wait!" Amira shouted, Georgia turned around to face Amira.
"Be quiet, she's  sleeping." Amira mentioned, before turning to Rafe and kissing him.
Georgia had seen what she was doing, she was trying to make Georgia jealous, and god knew it was working.
Georgia let out a small gag and an 'oh my god' before continuing to walk.

"Sarah?" Georgia cried, opening the door slightly.
Georgia walked in to see Sarah, sleeping.
"Hey." Sarah mumbled, slightly opening her eyes.
"Did you not hear me? I was getting really worried." Georgia sat on the bed as Sarah was laying down.
"No- sorry, I'm so tired." Sarah groaned, then looking at Georgia weirdly.
"Is that a hickey?" Sarah asked, pointing to Georgia's neck.
"What! No!" Georgia replied, hand moving to cover her neck.
"That is so a hickey." Sarah smirked then chuckled, Georgia smiled that Sarah knew her so well.
"Wait a minute- Rafe and you never came home last night! Georgia did you?" Sarah asked, then hand moving to her mouth.
"Shut the fuck up!" Georgia whispered, looking to see if anyone was at the door.
"Ahh! You had sex with him again?" Sarah asked, shocked.
"Yes! Now keep your voice down!" Georgia shouted.
"Georgia- why?" Sarah questioned, having a disgusted face.
"Because- I love him." Georgia replied.
"Did you tell him that?" Sarah asked, curiously.
"Yes, and he said it back." Georgia states. Sarah squealed with shockness and surprise.
"And I almost told him you were pregnant." Georgia let out, hand on her forehead.
"What!" Sarah yelled.
"Don't worry I saved myself." Sarah nodded before taking a deep breath.
"I told my dad yesterday, and I've decided to keep it." Sarah mentioned, Georgia nodded at this.
"What did he say?" Georgia wondered.
"He said he was proud of me, and that he loved me. Then he died in my arms." Sarah began to cry, so Georgia hugged her tightly.
"Rafe never got to say goodbye." Sarah mumbled, wiping her tears.
"I know- he didn't want to." Georgia whispered.

"Georgia?" Rafe called out, opening Sarah's bedroom door.
"Oh your home." Rafe muttered, seeing Sarah.
"Hey." Sarah spoke, looking up at Rafe.
"How's everyone?" Rafe asked, walking towards the bed.
"Wheeze is recovering, Rose is depressed and stressed." Sarah replied.
"Shit." Rafe mumbled, brushing his hands through his hair.
"He wanted to say bye, Rafe." Sarah muttered.
"Bull- all he fucking cares about is you!" Rafe shouted, using his hands to express his anger.
"Excuse me- all he wished was to be able to tell everyone that he loved them!" Sarah shouted back, Georgia sighed.
"You didn't even have the decency to say goodbye to him!" Sarah continued saying.
"You didn't even have the decency to tell your family that your pregnant!" Rafe yelled, this caught Georgia's attention, Sarah's eyes widened as she immediately turned to Georgia.
"What- it wasn't me!" Georgia held her hands up to defend herself.
"I found the test." Rafe mumbled, looking at Georgia then Sarah.
"I had the decency to tell dad!" Sarah yelled.
"Because he was dying! You wouldn't have any other way!" Rafe argued, making Sarah boil.
"It doesn't even matter now Rafe, because I'm keeping it." Sarah mumbled, softening up.
"I never said don't." Rafe muttered.
"Then stop bringing all this bad energy to me! You did this to Georgia and she lost your child thanks to you!" Sarah started to get angry again.
Georgia looked up at Rafe, who was looking at her back.
"Sarah- stop." Georgia mumbled, not liking how this is going.
"Ok- ok." Sarah answered, seeing now annoyed Georgia was getting.
The girls looked up at Rafe who just shook his head and scoffed.
"Rafe- wait!" Georgia yelled, chasing after him. He stopped immediately when he heard her voice.
"I don't think it's your fault at all." Georgia explained, teaching for his light palm.
"Your lying." Rafe muttered.
"I'm really not- if I was lying I wouldn't have told you I love you." Georgia whispered, pulling Rafe into a kiss by the neck.

Note- hey! Has anybody started reading my book Last Champagne?