Chapter 4

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs
-Mentions of Sexual Talk
-Mention of overdose

"What do you mean you almost died?" Rafe asked, confused with everything that was going on.
Georgia sniffed just thinking about the events that happened many years ago.
"I did fucking cocaine then I overdosed,  I had trouble breathing and shit, if I wasn't rushed to the hospital I wouldn't be fucking sitting right here right now with you Rafe." Georgia muttered, taking deep breaths as she finished.
"And I also don't want that to happen to you, I know you think it's never going to be a problem since you've been doing drugs forever but Rafe, you never know." Georgia explained, blinking to help with her tears.
"And why do you care? Why do you care if I fucking overdose." Rafe spat, hands in his hair.
"Because I care about you Rafe, I always will." Georgia mumbled, she decided to leave before this situation could get any worse.
"If you cared about me you would have stopped me from walking away at the airport." Rafe yelled, just as Georgia was about to open the door.
"What- Rafe seriously, that was 2 years ago." Georgia gave him a 'are you serious' look, but he just ignored it.
"You didn't even have the decency." Rafe mumbled, the cocaine had really affected his head.
"Didn't have they decency? Rafe you walked away from me, I tried to stop you, I yelled your name out, but you didn't stop. Technically I did try to stop you so don't come blaming this on me when your the one who walked away!" Georgia yelled, furious now.
Rafe laughed, before continuing.
"Then you should have tried harder!" Rafe screamed, just as Georgia was about to fight back Amira entered the room.
"What's going on in here?" Amira asked, Georgia took a deep breath before walking out. Leaving Amira with Rafe.
As Georgia sat silently on Sarah's bed, she could hear moans coming from the next room, which made her want to throw up. Most of it was coming from Amira, clearly Rafe isn't as loud as he was with when he was doing it with Georgia.
After a couple of minutes Sarah finally woke up. Georgia made her way over to Wheezies room, where Sarah was laying.
"Hey Sarah, how are you feeling?" Georgia asked, placing a hand on Sarah's blanket.
Sarah let out a small groan while smiling.
"Everything ok with Rafe?" Sarah asked, Georgia shot her a confused look.
"What do you mean?" Georgia questioned.
"I woke up a few times thanks to the screaming." Sarah mumbled, slowly sitting up.
Georgia laughed slightly.
"Fucking hate him." Georgia mumbled, helping Sarah sit up.
"Well your the one who fucked him." Sarah joked, Georgia let out a small laugh.
"And now he's in his room fucking someone else in the exact same bed." Georgia looked away as she said this, but Sarah could see the sad expression on her face.
"Ew- don't tell me your heard them." Sarah muttered, almost gagging when Georgia sent her the nod that she did.
"Disgusting." Sarah spoke to herself, then sipping some water.

"What happened before with Rafe?" Georgia asked, curiously wanting to know why there was such loud screams, and Sarah in tears.
"He's just honestly a cunt." Sarah grumbled, she seemed furious at Rafe.
"Why? I'm not saying he's not." Georgia sat on Sarah's bed.
"He yelled at me for not telling him your back." Sarah explained.
Georgia scoffed at this, then she let out a laugh afterwards.
"How stupid can a person be? He doesn't even deserve to know I'm back, why does he need to know anyways?" Georgia asked, Sarah just agreed with everything she was saying.
"I know." Sarah mumbled, coughing a little.
"He's so retarded, if we were dating I'd get it but like, we're not. He left me at the airport so that's on him, plus he's with Amira now, so clearly there's no chance for us anymore!" Georgia stated, furious that Rafe would even be mad at Sarah for this.
"There's no chance left for you two or you want to believe there's no chance left for you two?" Sarah asked, smirking a little.
"What do you mean? Obviously the first one." Georgia replied, with a fake serious face.
"I think it's the second one G, I see how he looks at you, then how he looks at Amira, those are two different scenarios. Amira is just another Violet, maybe nicer version." Sarah joked, but was honestly speaking facts.
"What happened to that whore anyways?" Georgia asked, forgetting about Violet.
"I don't even know- after you left Rafe was like not in the dating game for a whole year maybe? But he had hookers around every single day, then he went to New York and met Amira, honestly at first I thought she was one of his hookers as well. Then he fell in love with her and-." Sarah pauses when she realised what she had just said, she realised it was a big mistake.
"Sorry." Sarah apologised, regretting what she had just said.
"No, it's fine, continue. I didn't come back for him you know." Georgia muttered, lying about everything.
"Oh sure!" Sarah laughed, sensing that Georgia was lying. Georgia slapped Sarah playfully as the two continued to laugh.

"S- Sarah?" Rafe muttered, slowly opening the door.
Sarah shot him an angry expression while folding her arms, Georgia looked at Sarah then at Rafe and took a deep breath.
"Talk to him." Georgia whispered lightly, even though Rafe had hurt her, Sarah and Rafe were siblings and they shouldn't have to fight over something this stupid. Sarah sighed as she finally agreed to Georgia's recommendation. Sarah watched as Georgia left to let Rafe and Sarah talk. This was going to take forever with these two.

"Georgia?" Rafe called, walking into the guest room.
"Yeah? Oh hey, how'd it go?" Georgia mumbled, throwing her phone to the side of the bed.
"Well." Rafe responded, simply.
Georgia nodded, not knowing what to say.
"That's good." Georgia muttered, looking up at Rafe, it was currently so awkward.
"Don't you think you owe me something?" Georgia asked smiling, Rafe shot her a confused look as he wasn't understanding where she was going.
"Not even a thank you?" Georgia continued, widening her eyes, then Rafe let out an 'oh.'
"Thank you for- uh, thanks for- thank you for helping Sarah and I, be siblings again." Rafe spoke, Georgia let out a small laugh as she looked at him confused.
"I think you'll always be siblings, but thanks for saying thank you, it's very uncommon of you." Georgia joked, Rafe laughed awkwardly as he didn't know what else to do.
The sexual tension could easily be cut with a knife, Georgia's eyes on Rafes lips, And Rafes eyes on hers. Rafe walked towards Georgia.
"This is wrong." Georgia mumbled, hands on his chest, she forgot how good his body is.
"I know." Rafe replied, eyes shut. He slowly backed away, looked at Georgia before fully exiting the room. Georgia gasped lightly at this.
A normal Rafe Cameron would have smashed his lips onto hers, but this one is different, this one was really caring for Amira Heavee.

Note- Want to know what happens next? Keep reading x