Chapter 4

Last night was different from what Georgia had expected, instead of having sex with Rafe, he cuddled her until she drifted off to sleep. She realised that the walls at the Cameron's aren't as soundproof as she thought when she woke up a handful of times from Javons cries in the middle of the night.
Georgia shifted over to see that Rafe wasn't in bed, he had clearly gone to play golf, or headed to work. As Georgia got up, she heard footsteps, hoping it was Rafes she slowly slid the door open. Unfortunately, it wasn't Rafe, but fortunately it John B.
"Good morning." Georgia greeted as she shot him a warm smile.
"Morning." John B did an awkward wave, he was headed towards the balcony while Georgia was heading downstairs.
As Georgia walked in, she saw that Sarah was in the same position as yesterday, she was wiping down the counter and had brewed some coffee and tea for Georgia.
"Hey- what the fuck are you doing?" Georgia asked when she saw the massive bag of clothes on the ground, it was honestly a bin bag.
"John B's clothes." Sarah replied, she seemed angry, if not angry furious.
"What are you doing with them?" Georgia questioned.
"Throwing them out." Sarah simply replied, she grunted in annoyance and she dragged the big bag.
"What-why?"
"Because he's an asshole and he can go live elsewhere." Sarah muttered.
"Wait, what? What the hell happened Sarah- Sarah?" Georgia asked, Sarah slid down the wall as she covered her eyes. "Sarah- what happened?" Georgia whispered as she rubbed Sarah's shoulder.
"I can't- I can't do this shit." Sarah crumbled as she cried.
"What's wrong? Hey- it's ok, tell me what's up."
"Last night." Sarah stated, Georgia looked at her confused.
"What happened last night?"
"On the way home- John B was being an ass and talking about how it's such an inconvenience that he has to stay here and drive all the way to the cut, so I guess I went off at him." Sarah explained.
"Oh my god- Sarah."'
"Then I told him if it's such an inconvenience then he should move back to the cut." Sarah sniffled, Sarah had always been stronger when it came to emotions then Georgia, but Georgia had been through more.
"Sarah- I'm so sorry, I mean, I heard you yell at him when you guys got home, but I didn't realise it was that bad." Georgia comforted Sarah. "So is he moving back to his old shack?" Georgia then asked. Sarah nodded as she clutched onto the towel.
"I was so fucking mad at him, for choosing to stay near those sluts on the cut over his family. I love him Georgia." Sarah sniffled, all Georgia could do was tell her it was going to be alright. "I'm scared- Javon is so little, what if I have to take care of him alone?" Sarah asked.
"What do you mean? Are you planning on breaking up with John B?" Georgia was shocked, Sarah had never felt this way about John B. Sarah nodded.
"I feel bad- but he's determined to move back." Sarah sighed.
"But you guys literally have a house that's going to be finished in a few months." Georgia pointed out.
"I know- somethings going on with him." Sarah mumbled.
"Sarah!" John B yelled, Sarah whimpered as she looked at Georgia, Georgia immediately stood up to head to John B while Sarah wiped her tears.
"John B! Hey!" Georgia cheered as John B looked at her with confusion. "What's up? Any plans you've got today?" Georgia continued.
"Umm- not really, where's Sarah?" John B asked as Georgia shifted over to cover Sarah, who was standing still in the corner.
"I think she's upstairs, with Javon." Georgia lied, while smiling.
"Oh- I was just there." John B did a confused face.
"Must've missed her dude." Georgia coughed lightly, she hasn't ever sounded so fake.
"Must've." John B muttered as he walked back upstairs.
"Fuck he's gone." Georgia called, then someone grabbed a hold of her waist. "Ah fuck!" Georgia almost screamed, then she realised it was Rafe.

"What's wrong? You seem stressed." Rafe whispered, pressing his lips against her neck.
"Fuck- yeah, I'm fine I mean." Georgia pushed off Rafe as she jogged over to Sarah, who clenched her legs together as she wrapped her arms over her head. "Sarah-." Georgia whispered.
"J-Javon, get Javon." Sarah croaked, she had lost her voice since it was very shallow.
"Woah- Sarah, what the fuck are you doing?" Rafe mumbled, Georgia shushed him immediately with her hand.
"Shut up! Sarah- what?" Georgia mumbled, she held her phone tight as Sarah pointed in the direction of the stairs.
"Get Javon!" She eyed Rafe, Georgia also looked up at Rafe. "Go- both of you!" Sarah yelled.