Chapter 3

"Do you like that Huh? Yeah?" Georgia walked down the stairs to see Rafe, playing with Javon and one of his teddies. "Where'd he go Javon? Where is he?" Rafe joked as he hid the teddy behind his back. All Georgia could do is smile as she watched Rafe play with his nephew.
"Hey, you look cute Sarah." Georgia whispered as Sarah also walked down, she was wearing a black tank top, light blue jeans, and Georgias Gucci belt.
"Thank you, you look stunning too." Sarah whispered back as she examined Georgias outfit, also a cream coloured tank top, paired with Denim shorts and her hair in a messy bun.
"Look at your brother and his nephew." Georgia then pointed over to Javon and Rafe who were giggling like there's no tomorrow.
"Oh my goodness, Javon looks exactly like my father." Sarah mumbled as she watched Rafe lift Javon up into the air, it made Georgia smile when she realised how good of a dad he would be.
"Tell me about it." Georgia mumbled back as they both hid behind a barrier to watch.
"I underestimated him didn't I?" Sarah asked as she looked guilty.
"I don't know Sarah, but what I've been saying ever since he's around Javon, yes you are wrong about him." Georgia confirmed as Sarah lightly placed her hand onto her forehead.
"He would've been a good dad." Sarah then whispered, Georgia had taken the biggest breath of all time, it was like there was no air left in the world. Anything that reminded her of her baby would not crush, but ruin her. "Shit- you ok?" Sarah wrapped her arms around Georgia as the breathing became heavy.
"Fuck- fuck." Georgia muttered underneath her breath as she began to shake.
"Georgia- are you ok?" Sarah pulled away to see Georgias shaking body. "Rafe! RAFE!" Sarah then shouted as Georgia placed her hand into Sarah's to control the shaking. Rafe immediately left the mat and rushed to Georgia.
"Georgia- what happened? Hey I'm here." Rafe hugged Georgia as the shaking calmed, she had felt safe, relaxed.
"You ok G?" Sarah asked as she lightly rubbed Georgias arm.
"Yeah- yeah, just um- I don't know. I'm fine." Georgia breathed, Georgia looked at Sarah then to Rafe to see that Javon wasn't in either of their arms.
"Where's Javon!" Georgia then shouted, she pushed right past Rafe and Sarah as she rushed to Javon who was laying on the ground.
"Oh god." Georgias palm moved to rest on her chest as a sigh of relief.
Sarah and Rafe exchanged weird looks at they examined Georgia, something was up with her and they couldn't find out what.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late honey, got caught up at work with JJ." John B entered the house with excitement, he rushed to hug Sarah who planted a kiss on his lips.
"All good, not that late thankfully John B." Sarah smiled.
"Hey buddy, you gonna stay with Aunty Gigi tonight Huh?" John B kisses Javon as he squirms.
"Yeah- we're gonna go out for some dinner, then watch a movie." Georgia explained as she linked her hand with Rafe who leaned into the wall.
"Your taking Javon out for dinner?" John B asked.
"Yeah, Rafe and I are." Georgia replied as Rafe nodded slowly at John B.
"Then why aren't we taking him?" John B asked as he looked at Sarah.
"Well- I thought- just us." Sarah began saying as Georgia interrupted.
"Rafe and I want to hang out with our Nephew, you guys take a break." Georgia explained, Sarah shot her a warm thanking smile.
"I think we should get going John B." Sarah then called.
"Alright baby, go to Aunty Georgia." John B chuckled as Rafe dived in to get Javon.
"I'll take him." Rafe muttered as John B nodded awkwardly.
"Have a lovely night guys, let's go Rafe." Georgia cried as she grabbed Rafes keys for the house.
"Bye Javon! Bye!" Sarah laughed as Rafe let her kiss his cheek.

"Alright- you put the spare car seat in yet?" Georgia asked as Rafe held Javon.
"Yep already done love." Rafe replied.
"Here- I'll put him in." Georgia mumbled as she took Javon from Rafes hands. Javon squirmed as Georgia kissed the side of his head.
"Where are we going buddy?" Rafe asked as he sat down into the drivers seat. Georgia laughs lightly as she sits beside Rafe, in the passenger seat.
"Where are we going, Rafe?" Georgia then asks, Rafe slowly places his hand onto hers as he plants a kiss on it.
"Country club, Love." Rafe pulls away as he puts the car in reverse mode.
"Oh, alright." Georgia mumbled, her tone was a little sad.
"What's wrong?" Rafe began as Georgia shook her head.
"No- nothing. It's fine." Georgia simply whispered as Rafe nodded. Her eyes slowly dozed off after the busy day she's had today.