Chapter 20

"And your fucking lying to me again!" Georgia hears Rafe shout. Ever since Rafe had caught Amira in a lie, he had been furious at her. Every single think she says that sounds off, he was assume was a lie.
"Is that Rafe yelling at Amira again?" Wheezie asks, walking into the kitchen where Sarah and Georgia were sitting. They both nodded in response to Wheezies question as the yelling continued upstairs.
"It's really been getting out of hand." Sarah mumbled, wiping the kitchen bench.
"How so?" Georgia asks, moving over so there's space for Wheezie to sit.
"A few days ago we heard him break a flower pot that Amira gifted to him." Wheezie explained as she lowers her voice. Georgia let's out a light laugh.
"If I was him, I'd probably do that too, who the fuck wants a flower pot?" Wheezie and Sarah agreed where Georgia was coming from, but there was more to it.
"He also threw pictures of our family and his expensive perfume bottles like his Chanel and Creed ones." Georgias eyes widened at this, she knew that both brands were incredibly expensive, mostly the Creed brand since her father owned a couple of bottles from this brand.
"He honestly needs to go and find a therapist." Wheezie spoke, Sarah nodded instantly.
"Agreed, actual agreed." Sarah licked her lips while saying.
"Guys he doesn't. That'll make him worse." Georgia muttered, sipping on her glass of iced tea. Sarah and Wheezie both looked at each other before smirking. "What?" Georgia spoke.
"Defending!" Sarah joked, stretching out the 'G'. Georgia rolled her eyes.
"Oh shut up, I'm not!" Georgia defended herself as Wheezie and Sarah continued to laugh. Soon after so much joking, playing around, drinking, talking, someone decided to come join them down stairs.
"What the hell is going on down here?" Amira came out from the hallway.
"We're talking." Georgia snapped, thinking Amira ruined the girls fun.
"Ok, cute." Amira replied, walking over to pull out the chair besides Wheezie.
"About personal stuff." Georgia added on, smiling innocently.
"Oh my god, your so fucking jealous about mine and Sarah's bond that you can't accept the fact of me coming over here." Amira suddenly shouted, Georgia and Wheezie both gave each other a weird look before smirking lightly. As Amira saw the smile on both of the girls faces she decided to leave.
"God, I definitely don't want her becoming my sister." Wheezie mumbled underneath her breath not knowing Amira could hear. Georgia laughed as Sarah wasn't happy.
"Shut the hell up Wheeze." Sarah warned, giving the two a death stare.
"What? I don't care if she hears." Wheezie replied.
"She's gonna become your sister whether you like it or not." Sarah continued, this time she looked away. Wheezie watched as Georgias face saddened.
"No, the only sister I want is Georgia." Wheezie spat.
"Yeah? Well Rafe isn't marrying Georgia any time soon."

Wheezie gasped as she turned to Georgia, feeling extremely sorry. Wheezie reached for Georgias shoulder but Georgia turned her face away from Wheezie.
"G-Georgia." Wheezie mumbled.
"N-No, No it's fine." Georgia muttered back, her chin rested on her palm.
"No, I'm sorry, that came out wrong." Sarah began saying, she stared at Georgia as her own eyes became glossy.
"Yeah, we'll no shit Sarah." Wheezie spat, Georgia rolled her eyes as the fight began.
"Just fucking stop it." Georgia mumbled underneath her breath as she stood up and walked away, back up the stairs to her room, which was the guest room, or Sarah's room from time to time.

As Georgia walked up the stairs, she spotted Rafe standing alone, on the balcony. It looked like he was smoking. Georgia made her way over as she opened the closed door. Rafe turns as Georgia walks on.
"Georgia."
"Sorry- didn't mean to scare you." Georgia whispered, slowly making her way over to stand beside him. He drops his cigarette down to the ground as she digs it into the crack of the tiles with his foot.
"It's fine. I was just about to head in." Rafe mumbled as Georgia nodded her head slowly.
"Don't let me stop you." Georgia told him as she could feel his eyes on her, waiting for her to say something. "Rafe-." Georgia finally spoke up. Rafe stopped walking.
"Yes?" He stared at her as she stared back into his eyes.
"I'm sorry, for everything. I know that I apologise over and over again for different situations, but this time I'm really sorry for everything. I ruined you and Amira." Georgia apologies as she feels braver, no tears came out, she didn't break down like she usually would.
"You didn't ruin me and her, she did." Rafe mentioned as Georgia makes a confused facial expression. "She's not pregnant." Georgias eyes widen, in shock.
"S-she's not?" Georgia asks, thinking she didnh hear right.
"She is but I wasn't yelling at her for the cake or whatever, I was yelling at her because I found out she's pregnant with someone else's child." Georgia bites her lips.
"I'm sorry Rafe." Georgia doesn't know whether she's supposed to feel bad or not.
"Don't be. I'm kind of thankful." Rafe adds a soft chuckle onto his comment.
"Because you don't want to be a father?" Georgia asks.
"No, because I only want to be the father of our kids." The fact that he said their kids made Georgia blush, she felt as if the whether had changed to summer, very, very hot summer. Butterflies started to swarm in her stomach as she tried to fight back her smile.
"R-Rafe." Georgia begins to say.
"Can we give us a chance?" Rafe scratched his head as he waits for a response from Georgia, but Georgia doesn't need time to think it through, she just wants to see how cute Rafe looks when he's shy, nervous and overthinking about something.
"Of course" Rafe smiled as Georgia finally let out the smile she was holding back. It felt so good to finally have Amira out of the way.
"You are going to call off the wedding and stuff right?" Georgia questioned to make sure he wasn't playing games.
"Right now if you want me to." Rafe responds as Georgias smile turns into a grin.
"No- tomorrow, right now I just want to hug you." Georgia reaches in as Rafe strokes her hair like he's a puppy.
"My little princess." Rafe whispered as she kissed her.
"My hot prince." Georgia giggles while saying.

Note- bye bye Amira!