Chapter 3

⚠️Warning ⚠️
-Mentions drugs
-Includes Smut (Sex scene)

"What?" Rafe Cameron mumbled. "Dance with me you idiot." Georgia Smathe cried as Rafe Cameron grabbed her arm. She was clearly drunk but Rafe could care less. She was definitely hot in his eyes while drunk. Rafe smiled as he directed her to the dance floor. They went next to Sarah and Topper who smiled. They laughed, talked then, She slow danced with Rafe for a little bit then went to sit with Sarah and Topper on the chairs. Rafe went to the toilet. The dancing was pretty cute. " I see you smiling Georgia. You look like a dove up in the above." Sarah cried. Georgia had sobered up a little and realised Sarah and Topper were even more drunk than her. Kelce seemed to be having the best birthday ever. He loved everything about it which was amazing. She saw Rafe come back to walked up to him. They went on a walk around the party, Rafe gave Georgia advice and Georgia gave him advice as well. They had a very loving talk despite the fact that they couldn't stand each other for years.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you. You look stunning in that dress. And in general." Rafe Cameron told Georgia as they walked to a seat. "Thank you Rafe. I'm exhausted. Sarah and Topper look like they're staying at the resort tonight or going home late, so you mind driving me home?" Georgia asked as she held up her blue dress to show Rafe her thigh. Rafe knew what she was doing but could also tell she was really tired so he nodded. "Sure Gia, lets go" Rafe replied as they waved bye to Kelce who was wildly drunk. At this stage everyone was drunk. Georgia looked at the pouges who were passed out completely. She followed Rafe to his car and hopped in. "Thanks" she said and they drove back to the Cameron resident.

They arrived safely, Rafe wasn't too drunk so they drove back fine. Ward and Rose we're asleep and so was wheezie. Georgia and Rafe crept upstairs into Rafes room. "Rafe, honestly thank you. For everything." Georgia said as she slowly closed Rafes door. "Anything for you princess" Rafe cried as he smiled, he was shocked Georgia didn't give him the finger to curse at him. She normally would. " Rafe, can I have a hoodie?" Georgia said as she walked towards his bed. "Sure" He said. She changed into Rafes oversized hoodie, he assumed she'd grab bottoms as well but she didn't. "Do you mind?" She asked as she cate next to Rafe on the bed. He shook his head.

He found Georgia so hot, her face, her hair, her body. Everything about her was so attractive. He couldn't help it, he was going hard no doubt. He tried to cover it by moving just when Georgia took her eyes off her phone to look at him. "What are you doing?" She asked as she smiled. "Nothing" he replied. She could see he was hard, she looked directly into Rafes gorgeous blue eyes, they were adorable. She couldn't help it but lean into his warm face. She kissed him.

"Rafe, I'm sorry." Georgia cried as she stood up to go to guest room, Rafe ran towards the door. "I'm not" he said as he pushed her up against the wall, there was fear in her eyes as she saw the hot Cameron boy. He started kissing her, hard. He placed hickeys all over her collarbone. Georgia moaned. "You like that Gia?" He cried as he slammed her against the wall again to kiss. He picked her up and threw her into his bed. She fiercely took off Rafes hoodie and threw it to the ground, all that was left was a bra and undies. Rafe continued kissing her. "Do we have to use a condom?" He asked as he stared into her glamorous eyes. She shook her head "I'm on the pill" After that signal, Rafe locked the door, walked back onto the bed and unclipped Georgia's Bra, revealing her massive breasts. He stared, then started sucking, which made her moan at the pleasure. He slowly placed kisses around her whole body until he got to her undies, he slowly slipped it down revealing her wet Center, "you all ready wet for me princess?" Rafe moaned into Georgia's ear. Georgia nodded as she positioned herself. Rafe started licking, which made Georgia moan, loudly that is. He placed his hand over her. She was moaning constantly. "Rafe" she managed to say. "Not yet" He replied. Georgia couldn't hold it. It was coming. "Fuck" she moaned. "Rafe!" She yelled. "Now" he cried, it was relief she was able to cum.

"Now my turn" Georgia said as she sat up, she could barely stand up. Rafe had done her dirty, she unbuckled his belt as he slipped down his jeans then the jocks which sprung out his cock, she imagined it would be a 7 or 8 but it was a 9. "Don't worry princess, it will fit" she gulped as she started giving him a head. Her head was bouncing up and down. Rafe held Georgia's hair out of the way. Rafe groaned, he shot curse words out constantly. "Georgia I'm gonna cum." He managed to say, moaning. "No ones stopping you" Georgia cried as she continued. Rafe was practically mouth fucking Georgia, he watched as the liquid dropped from Georgia's mouth, she swallowed. "Good girl" he cried. He threw her back onto the bed.

Rubbing his large cock against her, causing her to moan. She slowly inserted it into her, spitted onto his finger and rubbed. He grabbed one of her boobs for support and wrapped her leg around his shoulder. Curse words came from both of their mouths as he started. "Shit" Rafe groaned. "Fuck" Georgia Moaned. The bed was shaking, Georgia gripped onto the bed sheets while moaning. "Rafe, I'm gonna cum" Georgia managed to moan out. "Me too, but go ahead no ones stopping you" Rafe moaned as he rolled his eyes, he was so hot. She felt Rafes cum fill her up and felt it dripping down. She was on birth control so it was all fine.

Rafe fell into the bed beside Georgia who moved herself into the pillow and blankets, she cuddled into Rafes arm. "That was hot" Georgia cried breathing heavily. Rafe nodded as he hugged her. Georgia was tired, Rafe could see it.
"Good night princess" he said as he kissed her forehead. Rafe soon fell asleep after he had turned the lights off and put the fan on. He got back into bed a cuddles Georgia Smathe.

Note- Hey! Hope your enjoying the story so far, not much to say about this chapter just it's pretty spicy! x