Chapter 15

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Mentions of drugs.

It was Georgia's 2nd day is hospital ever since the accident, she had quite enjoyed her first. She went to sleep holding onto Rafe Cameron's hand but woke up to her boyfriends, and Sarah holding the other one. Georgia removed her hand that was holding JJ's which made him look up. He smiled at her and Georgia gave a smile back before turning to Sarah who was still asleep.

"Oh your awake!" A voice cried out. Georgia could recognise that voice from anywhere, the voice of her mother. Sarah woke up as she heard Mrs Smathe, she looked at Georgia with a grin on her face and Georgia smiled at her. "Hi Georgia." Another voice called, she knew that voice too. It was from her favourite parent, her dad. "Dad?" Georgia cried in happiness, "Hi honey." Jackson Smathe cried as he entered the room and bent down to hug his daughter. Indie Smathe however was preparing a needle. "How are you baby?" Sarah whispered to Georgia as Mr Smathe backed away. "I'm won't be if I'm injected with a needle, mum, no, what is that?" Georgia cried as she looked at her mother. "Calm down, over dramatic as always. Just one that you'll need If you want to get out of here." She replied as she typed something onto the computer and held the needle in the other hand. Georgia rolled her eyes. "How the fuck did you get a job here anyways, honestly aren't you suppose to be working far, far away from here?" Georgia questioned. "Georgia dear, I am a top doctor all over the world, if they've let me entered about 14 over seas, Outer banks isn't a problem." Mrs Smathe explained. "Now stop with the small talk and take this needle." She continued as she walked over to Georgia. "Mum, I swear to god-."Georgia began. "AH- Oh my god." Georgia yelled. "Calm down, a bit dramatic don't you think Georgia." She cried as she placed a small band-aid on then walked out of the room. Leaving Georgia with her father, JJ who was asleep and Sarah. "I'm gonna go get some coffee darling, let you chat with your friends." Mr Smathe spoke as he stood up and gave everyone a warm smile.

"For a kook king like him, I expected nastier, meaner, ruder, Wards twin kinda style." JJ mumbled making Georgia let out a laugh. "Noo, he's the nicest kook I've ever met." Georgia cried, laughing as she looked at Sarah's shocked face. Then they both fell into laughter. "I'm gonna go get some coffee too, Sarah you want some?" JJ asked as he stood up. "Only if your going to country club." Sarah replies as JJ rolls his eyes. "Not enough money for that shit princess." JJ cried, Sarah laughs as she reached her purse. "Here you go." She cried as she gave him some money and he smiled. Sarah and Georgia watched as JJ left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, you sure your alright?" Sarah asked. "Yeah." Georgia replied. "I'm not talking physically, more about Rafe and JJ." Sarah replied as Georgia rolled her eyes. "Look, I know you hate this subject but Georgia, you can't avoid it. You can't run away from him." Sarah cried as she looked at Georgia. "I- I know, I do." Georgia whispered. "Wait a minute.. did something happen that I'm unaware of?" Sarah asked as she looked confused. "What? No!" Georgia cried. "Georgie, I'm not stupid, I've been your best friend ever since we were little." Sarah spoke. "He- he said that he loves me." Georgia whispered really quietly. "WHAT!" Sarah cried in shocked. "No- no, wait what! Oh my goodness!" Sarah cried happily. A small smirk appeared into Georgia's face. "And what did you say?" Sarah asked watching Georgia go red and smiling. "I- he said it when I was passed out. He thought I didn't hear but-." Georgia explained. "Oh. Well are you gonna say it back to him?" Sarah asked. "I- I don't know." Georgia replied. "Georgia." Sarah cried. "What?" Georgia asked looking elsewhere. "Do you not love my brother?" Sarah asked. "What! I do!" Georgia yelled out, a bit too loud. "Then make him happy, make him let go of coke after all, make him be a better person." Sarah explained as she tugged Georgia's hand. Georgia nodded. "But JJ-." Georgia began. "Oh JJ- he um." Sarah started to explain. "What? What did he do?" Georgia asked as she was confused. "Yesterday, when he came into the hospital he was.. he was um- John B and I think he cheated on you." Sarah continued explaining. Georgia scoffed. "WHAT THE FUCK SARAH!" JJ yelled coming through the door with the coffee, Georgia looked at Sarah in horror.

"JJ, calm down!" Georgia began. "JJ, please!" Sarah begged. "JJ- JJ please!" Georgia begged as well, seeing him in a bad mood, wanting to throw the hot coffee at Sarah. "JJ! Look at me!" Georgia yelled, knowing that in his heart she still remains in there, always will. "How can I look at you Georgia? Rafe? Your significant other? Really? I thought that was my fucking role." JJ yelled at Georgia, Sarah looked at Georgia, frightened. "Excuse me, I was being rushed to the hospital. Do you think I could speak that many words to explain? I didn't even speak I gave a frightened nod. Terrified for my life." Georgia explained to JJ as she gripped onto Sarah's hand tightly. "Terrified my ass, you got yourself into the situation because of him. Don't you see? I treat you right, like a princess, no problems. A perfect simple life." JJ cried to her, a bit calmer. Georgia looked at her boyfriend, she thought to herself for a bit, she thought 'who made her happier?','Who made her brave?' , 'Who would she die for?'. And all of those questions ended with the answer Rafe Cameron. "What if I don't want a fucking simple life?" Georgia finally let out. "Then you must be fucked." JJ sighed. "You heard him didn't you? When he said it." JJ asked with an angry look on his face. Georgia was getting scared, even though she had a massive place in JJ's heart, he made her scared, for Rafe she was just scared about if he'll hurt her mentally, but for JJ it's physically. Georgia just nodded. "You couldn't promise it could you? You couldn't promise that you'd never leave me because of him." JJ cried, getting angrier by the minute. "Did you even love me? Did you even care about me?" JJ asked. "JJ-." Georgia began tearing up, "I'm going to fucking murder him." JJ spoke as he looked at Georgia than Sarah. "I recommend going to say goodbye, or maybe I'll just get there first." JJ exclaimed, he then threw the coffee cup at Sarah's foot, which made her terrified. "No! JJ- no stop!" Sarah yelled as she stepped over the coffee, "Stop- AH!" Georgia yelled as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. JJ turned and looked at her, "What is it? Are you ok?" Sarah asked as she rushed to Georgia's side. "Georgia! Georgia! Wake up!" Sarah yelled. "JJ! Help!" Sarah yelled at JJ as she was looking for a pulse. "Go get a doctor!" Sarah yelled at JJ as she started feeling Georgia's heart beat. JJ ran out of the room immediately. Sarah then tied her hair back and reached for her phone, she looked for 'Rafe C' on her contacts and clicked on it. She grabbed onto Georgia's hand and tears rolling down and the phone rang. "Hello?" Rage called through the phone. "Rafe! Hi, where are you? I need you at the hospital now. Georgia's crashing again, I'm loosing her pulse. Quick-." Sarah screamed into the phone. Multiple doctors started running in, including Georgia's mother, Sarah moved away for them to get to Georgia, Mrs Smathe saw their tears in Sarah's eyes and rushed to give her a hug while the other doctors handled Georgia. "Doctor Smathe, your daughters crashing." A nurse muttered to Indie Smathe, that sentence caused her to rush to her daughter immediately. Sarah watched as JJ rushed back into the room behind the doctors, JJ walked over to Sarah and stood beside her and they tried to save Georgia.

The doctors had asked Sarah and JJ to head outside while they examine Georgia. After 15 minutes Sarah was delighted to see Rafe walk through the door. "Hey! How's Georgia?" Rafe asked as he ran to Sarah. "I'm not sure, she just started fainting and I- I don't know." Sarah cried as she stood up to face Rafe. "JJ was here, he was breaking up with Georgia and-." Sarah continued. "That asshole." Rafe muttered. "Just- just wait with me Rafe." Sarah muttered as she sinked back down on the chair.

Note- Heyyy! Georgia's going to be just fine!!! Finally JJ is off the charts, butttt there's still Violet!!! Stay tuned to see Georgia get rid of Violet.