Chapter 27

"My god, I can't believe I'm really attending their wedding party." Georgia mumbled as Wheezie applied some mascara.
"Literally." Wheezie replies.
"Are you in the bridal party Wheeze?" Georgia asks, she examines the back of her silk red dress in the mirror. Wheezie nods in response.
"Great- looks like I'm by myself, or with pregnant Sarah. Oh my god, I can't wait to go back to Paris." Georgia complained.
"I'm gonna miss you." Wheezie let out as she wrapped her hands around Georgias waist, even though time had passed, Georgia still looked at her as a baby sister.
"I'm gonna miss you too Wheeze, a lot." Georgia almost teared up as she bent down to hug Wheezie. "Shit, I'm gonna cry." Georgia stood up as she sniffled and cleared her throat.
"I love you Wheezie, whatever happens, don't ever forget that." Georgia whispered as Wheezie looked at her curiously.
"Wait what?" Wheezie muttered as Georgia stood up and paced out of the room. "Georgia!" Wheezie called. "Georgia, come back!" Wheezie yelled again.

"Georgia?" Sarah mumbled as Georgia entered through the front door of the country club.
"Hey, where's Rafe?" Georgia asked, she looked as if she was in a rush.
"I don't know, even if I did I wouldn't tell you. Since you'd try to ruin their relationship once again." Sarah muttered as Georgia scoffed.
"I love how you replaced your best friend so fast." Georgia rolled her eyes while saying.
"I didn't replace you. You sorta left me G." Sarah let out as Georgia nodded.
"Ok- look, I don't want to fight. Today may be my last ever day here. I'm leaving tonight. I don't care when my parents are going whatsoever. I want to say goodbye to Rafe." Georgia explained as Sarah looked at her.
"Do you really think Rafe deserves a goodbye after what he's done to you? I know I've been keeping away from Rafe, but that's because I know he'd hurt you Georgia." Sarah begged for forgiveness as Georgia chuckles.
"I'm not leaving because of Rafe." Georgia let out as Sarah frowned with confusion.
"Why are you leaving then?" She asked.
"Because I was happier in Paris. I may have been single but at least I had family and true friends." Georgias words cut deeper than a knife. Sarah looked at Georgia with an apologetic look.
"Goodbye Sarah." Georgia whispered as she felt Sarah wrap her arms and pressing her pregnant stomach against Georgias.
"Please don't go, please. I'm sorry, I need you Georgia." Sarah begs, Georgia could feel a tear drop down from Sarah's eye and hers. More from Sarah. "I'm sorry, I'm eternally sorry. I need you." Sarah continued begging. Her makeup was sure going to be ruined after this.
"I'm sorry too, that I have to go." Georgia pulled away as she wiped her own tears, watching Sarah shake her head in pain. More tears rolling down her pink cheeks.
"G-Georgia." Sarah croaked as she reached for Georgia, but failed.

Georgia had successfully said goodbye to the two Cameron sisters, she had Rafe and Rose. The two R's. She said goodbye to both of them with tears attached, but who wouldn't cry? Rafe and Amira's rehearsal dinner was really busy.
"Georgia." Mr Smathe called as he held his glass in his hand.
"Dad? Yeah?" Georgia mumbled.
"Why did I get a call saying my private jet has been booked for tomorrow for Georgia Smathe?" Mr Smathe pulled her aside as Georgia was lost at words.
"Um-." Georgia began.
"We're going back next week honey." Mr Smathe whispered.
"Dad- I want to leave tomorrow. Please." Georgia begged.
"Why? Are you late for an appointment?" Georgia shook her head.
"No- but, please." Georgia continues to beg.
"Don't tell me it's because of Rafe, I will kill that asshole-." Georgia shakes her head continuously.
"Dad- it's not! I just want to go home, I'll literally fly commercial. You can cancel it, I don't care. I'm going home." Georgia looked at her dad with a pleading look as he nodded his head.
"Thank you Dad." Georgia whispered as she felt his arms wrap around her back.
"Your mother is going to be sad." Mr Smathe let Georgia know.
"She's not. She'll be happy, so happy." Georgia whispered as Mr Smathe looked at her curiously but she just grinned and nodded her head.
"Trust me dad."

"Georgia! There you are. We've all been looking for the maid of honour." Rose shifted her hand to Georgias back and she directed her into a certain direction.
"Wait what?" Georgia was confused. "I'm not the maid on honour Rose, I don't want to be." Rose looks at her as she bursts out laughing.
"Stop joking around honey, you've got to hurry up come on." Georgia shakes her head.
"I'm going home Rose." Georgia whispers as she refuses to move.
"Do you feel sick love? It's alright." Georgia smiles as she shakes her head.
"By home- I mean Paris." Rose stands with her mouth hung wide open.
"W-what?"
"There's no place for me here anymore." Georgia explained as Rose shakes her head, cupping Georgias face.
"No honey- you'll always have a special place in my heart, just as much as Rafes." Georgia smiles softly as she closes her eyes.
"Can I have everyone's attention?" A man speaks into the microphone. Georgia and Rose turn.
"I'll see you tomorrow morning before I leave Rose?" Georgia mumbles as Rose nods, her eyes were glossy as she kissed Georgias cheek.
"Stay for this speech." Rose whispers as Georgia looks curiously. Rose walks over to the group of rich women while Georgia stands by herself, she looks up to see Rafe staring at her.
"Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention? I have an announcement to make." Georgia slowly turns to Amira who's grinning with happiness as she watches Rafe.
"I would like to pass the microphone to Rose Cameron, and Mr and Mrs Heavee." Georgia watches as Rose walks up the stage, being followed by Amira's parents. Georgia had never met them until now. But she knew Amira's mum from somewhere, but where?

"Oh my god." Mr Smathe mumbles as he walks over in to Georgias direction. He looked stressed and worried.
"What's wrong dad?" Georgia asked as Mr Smathe looked up to realise Georgia was in front of him.
"Nothing Georgia, listen to Rose's, um, speech, I've got to call my assistant. My phones ringing right now ." Georgia watches her dad continue to walk off suspiciously.
"Ok?" Georgia mumbled as she looked back up to Rose, her speech was simple, plain and short. She had passed the microphone to Amira's parents who were congratulating Rafe and Amira and wishing them happiness.

"Thank you very much for the loving speeches from families. Can I have Rafe Cameron join us for his special speech he's just decided to say just a few minutes ago, for his special lady?" The man speaks as Rafe and Amira smile at each other as Rafe walks up.
"Um- hello. I'm Rafe Cameron." Georgia chuckles silently as she sees Rafe struggle.
"Oh my gosh." Mrs Smathe paces up to Georgia. "Have you seen your dad? His assistant just called him and I've got his phone." Georgia looks at her mum curiously.
"Mum, he just told me that he's going to call his assistant before? He went in that direction." Georgia pointed as her mum looked at her confused.
"I've got his phone honey." Georgia scowls as she leans her head.
"Um-." Georgia begins.

"Thank you for the speeches, Rose and Mr and Mrs Smathe, thanks on behalf of Amira and I and um- Thanks, um-." Rafe mumbles, Georgia still scowls at her mum.
"Um-." Rafe mumbled again, he was lost as words.
"Oh fuck this. Um- Georgia, Georgia Rose Smathe, this speech is dedicated to you." Georgia looks up as she stares at Rafe.
"No-." She whispers, only loud enough for him to read and her to hear.
"I once never believed in love, I didn't know what love was, I didn't know what love was like, until I fully knew you. Ever since I met you, I do. I know that getting married to someone relies on love. Whats the point of marrying somebody if you aren't in love?" Georgias mouth was opened when she didn't even realise. "When I think of marriage I think of marrying someone your in love with, and that someone is you, You Georgia Rose Smathe. I also wanted to add that I hate that your last name is Smathe." Rafe pauses.
"I think it should be Cameron." He continues, Georgia couldn't help but smile as his face as she blushed.

Note- Hey!! That's cute of Mr Rafe Cameron!