Chapter 19

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Drugs

It has been a week after being set free from the hospital, Georgia Smathe was living with her parents, dinner with the Cameron's quite often now that her parents were back. Seeing Rafe basically everyday just to hang out, no sex. Georgia however wasn't excited for today of all days, there was going to be a party in the outerbanks today, 7pm Sharp. Drinks will be involved, Georgia knows she can't drink because of her pregnancy but she really wishes she could, she wants to stay home so badly but already made commitment. Even will all the downfalls there is one good thing, Georgia's asked Sarah to take good care of her since Sarah is the only one who isn't her family who's she told the pregnancy to. Georgia's getting worried that she'll start showing and that she'll have to admit to Rafe and JJ.

It's around 5pm and Georgia really needed to start getting ready, she most certainly didn't want to be late, first things first she took a warm shower, then as soon as she got out she applied her creams, referring to the ones she got from her accident. She then also had to take a couple of tablets, similar to Rafe when he ended up in hospital. Whenever Georgia thinks about it, she realises that the hospital is now a pretty popular place for the two of them. Wounded up in the same place within a month, pretty shocking. Georgia then applied some makeup on to cover some of her scars, her face and body. The accident was very tough on her, it left her with plenty of scars and scratches. Most of the time people would be more than thankful that their baby survived an accident like the one Georgia went through, but Georgia wishes she lost it. She wasn't ready to be a mother and she knew her parents weren't exactly happy with her either. She also knew that Rafe and JJ won't be when they find out.

"Shit it's six." Georgia mumbled to herself as she looked at the clock and applied her lipstick. She quickly grabbed her purse and ran down the stairs. "Georgia! My god, you look fabulous!" Mr Smathe cried as he looked at Georgia. Mrs Smathe smiled as she turned around from the counter. "Stunning." Mrs Smathe whispered.

(Georgia's dress)

(Georgia's dress)

"Thank you guys, alright I'm off!" Georgia yelled out to her parents as she slipped her heels on. "Hey Georgia, no drinking, yes?" Mrs Smathe yelled out to her daughter. "Yes, yes got it mother." Georgia answered. She hugged both of her parents before leaving. "Bye guys!" She cried out as she walked to the garage. As she pulled out she heard a ringing noise, it was an incoming phone call, from Sarah. "Hey Gia, you on your way yet?" Sarah asked through the device. "Almost there." Georgia answered. "Cute I'm already here with John B, oh and heads up both JJ and Rafe are here." Sarah advised Georgia. "Oh yay." Georgia mumbled sarcastically. "Anyways I'll see you soon babe." Sarah yelled into the phone. "Bye Sare!" Georgia yelled back.

After 9 exact minutes of driving Georgia found herself now parked outside of a stunning mansion. She unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed out of her BMW, clutching onto her purse, phone, and car keys. As she entered the house, the first thing that caught her eyes were the shot table, as much as she wanted to sit herself down there, she had to pass. Next thing that caught her eye was best friend, Sarah Cameron. "Sarah!" Georgia called out as she speed walked towards her best friend. Sarah turned around to see Georgia, "Hey!" She called out. Georgia flew right into Sarah's arms. "Ah- oh my god." Sarah cried. "Sorry!" Georgia apologised. "Noo, it's ok!" Sarah reminded her. The two then made their way outside, since Sarah knew Georgia couldn't drink she had to keep Georgia away from witnessing the drinking inside, because if Georgia had a chance she would have rushed to the bar without caring for the baby.

"Look, we'll sit by the pool." Sarah suggested as she pointed over to where there was people just partying, doing fun crazy stuff. Georgia nodded as they made their way over to there. They sat comfortably on one if the couches and stared into the stunning sunset. "Topper!" People began to yell, that made Georgia and Sarah turn instantly to see Topper. Sarah gave Georgia a strange look. Sarah looked like she had been shot when she witnessed Topper kissing another girl, even though she deliberately cheated on him and broke up with him, it still hurt her. "You alright?" Georgia asked as she placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Yeah, plus I did it to him first." Sarah cried, Georgia always did feel bad for Topper, how he had to witness the love of his life love somebody else, must be hard.

"Georgia!" Yelled a squeaky voice, Georgia and Sarah turned to see the one and only Violet. "Violet." Georgia cried back, using no enthusiasm at all. Violet gave her a bitchy stare before turning to Sarah. "Hey Sarah." She cried to Sarah, as she leaned in for a hug, Sarah looked disgusted at the hug but went for it anyways. "Hi, how are you?" Sarah asked to be polite, Sarah didn't have much of a problem with Violet just that her best friend doesn't approve. "Good, good. You?" She asked back. Sarah nodded to symbolise 'good'. Sarah then walked over nearby to John B, who was with Kiara and Pope, JJ was no where to be see , neither was Rafe. "So, Violet, what are you doing here?" Georgia asked. "Here for Rafe, special delivery." She answered, Georgia knew instantly either drugs or prostitute session. "Rafe won't take them." Georgia stated proudly, "Yeah he will, after he finds out the news." Violet began saying. "What news?" Georgia asked as she looked at Violet with a face of confusion.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Violet started saying. "Can I have everybody's attention please!" She continued as everyone gathered around the pool. "As we all know, recently Georgia Smathe has been in a car accident. To celebrate her getting out of the hospital, let us drink vodka." Violet cheered. Georgia couldn't believe what Violet was doing. "I don't think that's-." Georgia began to say. "It most certainly is! Here Georgia." She cried as she tried to shove the alcohol into Georgia's hand. Georgia wanted to take it so bad, cause if she doesn't everyone will start assuming why, since half of the island knows her as always drinking. "No- no I can't." Georgia cried. "Why?" Violet asked smiling. "I'm- too full." Georgia answered. "Bullshit, you've drank none today." Violet cried laughing. "Or- is it because you can't drink?" Violet continued, smirking. Everyone gasped at this comment. "I-." Georgia cried shocked. "Everyone, I would like to announce that Georgia Smathe, Kook Princess is pregnant." Violet then yelled out, which made Georgia freeze, Sarah rushes over instantly letting go of John B as she saw Georgia begin to collapse as all the gasping noises that raised. "I-." Georgia began saying. "Don't dig the hole deeper, the harder it'll be to get out." Sarah whispered into Georgia's ear as she hugged her tightly. Georgia slowly opened her eyes to see Rafe, standing behind Sarah and her, shocked, feeling betrayed, disgusted. "R-Rafe." Georgia began saying.

Note- Heyyyy! Here's chapter 19 for you! This took me forever to plan since I've been doing these planning sessions, I'll be posting every 2-3 days now and the chapters are gonna be long 100%, if the chapters are short (600-800 words) then I'll post every day, but the long ones are 2-3 days, let me know how your enjoying the story! Lots of love x