Chapter 24

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Pregnancy
-Mentions of drugs.

The wind caused Georgia's hair to fly, it was a workout to move it out of the way. Georgia sat on a log as she dug her foot into the sand, here she was sitting at Corolla beach, approximately fifteen minutes earlier than 7pm. She watched as the beach was completely empty.
'At least I could cry as much as I want afterwards.' Georgia thought to herself. Georgia kept pacing as she waited for Rafe, 'Where is he?' She thought to herself rapidly as she sat back down on the log. She was usually very patience, but today that was the one thing she didn't have. She was quite desperate to see Rafe. She looked down to her phone to see a text message from 'JJ'. She swiped to see it immediately, ' Hey G, wanna hang?' Georgia rolled her eyes at this, she didn't even want to answer. 'Can't sorry, busy babe.' Georgia shot back, she was hoping that saying 'babe' will help out here. After about 5 minutes she finally got a useful text, from Topper! 'Hi Gia, I talked to my mother already. She said she can do Wednesday 11am?' Georgia took a deep think, she then realised she should ask Rafe, so she has something to talk about. 'Let me think and shoot you back an answer tonight.' Georgia replied, she turned her phone off only to turn it back on a second later. '7:08pm' the time wrote. Rafe was well known for being late for whatever reason so Georgia decided to wait. As moments past, Georgia began to get more impatient and scared, thoughts go through her head like 'should I stay or leave?', she kept on looking at her phone for time, all the way until '7:38'. Just as she was about to give up, she heard a car pull up to the parking area. She spun her head around to see Rafe Cameron's car, parked. She stood up waiting at the log as she watched him get out and walk towards her, watching him sink in the sand.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you." Georgia yelled as she placed a hand on her hip. "What?" Rafe questioned as he pulled down his glasses, Georgia looked at him weirdly. "One, it's literally 40 minutes past, and two why do you have glasses, it's literally-." Georgia replied, then something hit her. "You don't leave a fucking pregnant woman standing at the beach, in the almost dark sky, alone." Georgia then yelled as she realised it was almost dark. "Jesus, calm down. You asked for me to talk to you, I'm here." Rafe spoke calmly, it shocked Georgia how calm he is. "Alright- be like that." Georgia muttered as she kicked the sand lightly. Georgia looked up at Rafe awkwardly, waiting for him to speak. "Um- so this is awkward." Georgia began saying, to break the silence. "You said you wanted to talk, then fucking talk." Rafe spat. "Calm down, you told me to do it first." Georgia yelled as she wanted to slap his face. "Fine- I'll talk then. I have a session I really need you to attend." Georgia mumbled as she looked into the distance of the ocean. "Ok- and when's that?" Rafe asked. "Let me check." Georgia mumbled as she pulled her phone out. "It is- at 11am on Wednesday." Georgia replied as she turned her phone off. Rafe nodded, as he turned and faced into the distance also. "So you'll go?" Georgia questioned. "Yeah- sure." Rafe answered. "Um- why can't you get JJ?" Rafe asked, then regretting he even said that. "You don't have to answer that one." Rafe then mumbled quietly. Georgia opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. That's when a sharp pain in her stomach hit her, this caused her hand to immediately move to her stomach and let a gasps leave her mouth. "Oh my-." Georgia groaned as she began to fall, this caused Rafes attention immediately and he placed his arm out to grab her. "What? What is it?" Rafe asked, panicking. Georgia couldn't speak as she let a moan leave her mouth at the pain. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he lowered her onto the log she was resting on before. He then sat next to her on the log, she leaned back as she felt the pain, she wasn't flexible at all, her back hurts even worse from the lean. "Ah- my god." Georgia groaned. Georgia started getting butterflies from the fact that Rafes hand was still supporting her back as they sat on the log.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Rafe had finally removed his hand, and placed both of them in his lap. "No- I'm alright, thank you." Georgia whispered as the pain finally eased. She had never felt so much pain, but loved it a the same time, actually she has, when having sex, mostly with Rafe. "Are you alright?" Rafe whispered, wanting to clarify. "Yes- I'm fine. Pains gone." Georgia replied as she rubbed her back, this caught Rafes attention, how she was struggling to scratch it. His hand moved to her back instantly which caused her to go red, he let out a sigh doing so. "Rafe- don't." Georgia mumbled as she tried to get his hand off. "Your struggling so accept your fate." Rafe whispered, it was so hot to Georgia how he had said it. "Thank you." She whispered as she took a big risk and leaned onto his shoulder, she let a tear roll down her eye doing so. Rafe noticed it, and felt horrible for how he had treated her the last few weeks, he realised how she was hurt from her accident, plus the baby, plus Violet and Rafe getting together, and he had forced her to witness them making out. "Georgia, why didn't you tell me instantly when you-." Rafe began saying. "Because I'm retarded." Georgia answered quickly. "But you- you could have told me." Rafe began raising his voice, this made Georgia move her head off his shoulder and stand up, sniffing. "You- you don't see your priorities." Rafe muttered, that's when it hit Georgia, he still had the effect of drugs. "Rafe- you've got cocaine in your system." Georgia mumbled as she began to back away, causing him to stand up. "You- you could have told me!" Rafe yelled. This caused Georgia to close her eyes, she bit her lips as tears started dripping, it hurt her how drugs could overtake him like that. Rafe shook his head. "I- I'm sorry." Rafe softened as he watched Georgia cry, he had such a soft spot for her. He made his way towards her slowly and pulled her in for a hug, this caused her heart beat to increase, she felt the air go hot and blushed. The way he placed his large hand onto her back was luxurious. She would give all she had to stop the moment in time, even though it was a second it felt like forever. She leaned into his chest as she cried. "I'm so sorry." She whispered as she cried into his shirt, which was soaked. "It's alright baby, it's ok." Rafe mumbled as he continued to rub her back. Georgia's tears faded as he spoke those words. Georgia let go so she could see his face. 'Gosh! He's stunning.' She thought to herself. 'I'm sorry- I don't expect you to forgive me but I'm begging you Rafe, stay off drugs. Please- for me, for the benefit of your family.' Georgia wanted to speak those words so badly, but she knew this would force another fight between them, so she stayed quiet. "Your going to have to see JJ, but it's alright right? I can do you at different times?" Georgia mentioned as the walked down the beach. "Yeah- no it's fine. I hope you don't mind, but Violet wants to come." Rafe muttered as he dug his foot into the sand as he walks. Georgia shook her head. "It's fine, I bring JJ, you bring Violet. We're even." Georgia mumbled as she looked forward. Rafe nodded at this. "Your right, we're even." Rafe whispered as he stopped.

Georgia stared into his stunning blue eyes, they were gorgeous in the light. She watched as he wrapped his arms around her, one around her back and one around her head, she melted as he brushed down her hair. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, it was light and gentle, unfortunately it didn't have that special effect that it use to. Georgia watched as he let go of her, smiled, then walked off.

Leaving her stranded, alone and heart broken. She missed the effect, deeply. A tear continued to drop as she watched him leave, she looked into the distance, now seeing her log. Walking back to it, only to see that Rafe had left. She dropped onto the log, in tears. She began crying hysterically, maybe the hardest she's ever cried. Georgia sobbed, her hair was a mess, her makeup was absolutely ruined. She hated how Rafe thought they were alright, but they weren't. Georgia couldn't feel their spark anymore. Maybe Rafe has really moved on with Violet, for real this time. She did get him through his darkest so it would make sense. "Fuck me." Georgia scrunched her hair as she continued crying, until she couldn't no more.

Note- hey! I know this is sad, but it's gonna get so much better! Trust Me!! Long story short, there's maybe 2 more scenes where your gonna want to murder me, but it's ok, stay tuned for the next chapter x