Chapter 32

⚠️Warning⚠️
-No warnings

"Rafe? Rafe!" Sarah yelled, she could see a man in the distance, but she couldn't tell if it was her brother or not. "Leave me alone." Yep, it was definitely Rafe. He was standing on the beach, behind the Cameron residence. "Rafe, it's Sarah, your sister." Sarah slowly made her way down to the sand, she was originally standing near the start of the dock. "Sarah?" Rafe had only recognised now that it was his own sister. "Yeah- yeah it's me, what are you doing? It's like pitch black out here." Sarah was maybe a metre away from him. "Drowning my sorrows." Sarah looked at her brother confused, she looked into his eyes but just couldn't find him. "Wha- why? Is everything alright?" Sarah questioned. "How's Georgia?" Rafe asked, he looked into a different direction. "She's fine, you didn't answer me." Sarah muttered. There was no reply from Rafe, which was pretty common. "Alright don't answer then, but at least tell me why you lied." Sarah dug her feet into the sand. "Lied? About what?" Rafe gave her a confused look, he truly was confused but had a feeling what it was about. "Your name, about being at the accident scene and all of that." Sarah stated, using her fingers to name everything. "For Georgia's sake and happiness." Rafe mumbled, this confused Sarah a lot. "What? How on earth is this making her happier?" Sarah asked, Rafe places his hand onto his forehead, he was over this conversation with Sarah. "Sarah- just stop." Rafe spat, he was getting a headache. "Don't try and fucking ignore Rafe, talk to me." Sarah argued back. "Everything's fine, go play with your Pogue boyfriend." Rafe muttered, this hurt Sarah. Even though Rafe didn't approve of John B much, he had never made a comment like this. "For starters watch your mouth, you think your doing so good but JJ isn't going to make Georgia happier idiot, only two things in this world would but she's already lost one of them, don't let her loose the other." Sarah explained. "What?" Rafe questioned, turning to his sister. She looked deeply into her brothers eyes before scoffing and turning around. She slowly made her way back to the house in the darkness. "Sarah? Sarah!" Rafe yelled out, but she didn't turn around.

"I know- well at least I'm getting out today right?" Georgia spoke to JJ on the phone, it was now the following day, Georgia had to have a conversation with her parents but after that she'd be able to get out of the hospital. "I don't want to fucking wind up here ever again." Georgia mumbled as she scratched her leg, then hearing the door open. "You'll pick me up right?" Georgia called into the phone. "Yep, I'll be on my way in 15 minutes." JJ answered, Georgia laughed. "Give me 20." Georgia chuckled before hanging up on the phone. "Hey Georgia." Mrs Smathe called out, today Mr Smathe was on a boating trip with Ward, so it was just her mother she needed to talk to, which wasn't really a relief. "Hey- when do I get out?" Georgia questioned, giving her mother a pretty smile. "Don't start thinking I'm letting you out without a conversation." Doctor Smathe warned, she seemed to be filling out some forms. Georgia rolled her eyes, laughing at this comment. "Fine- what do you want to know?" Georgia questioned, taking a deep breath then getting ready to listen. "Why'd you get on the Harley?" Doctor Smathe asked, she sat into the chair, relaxing.

"I-uh, so JJ was cheating on me, and my BMW is getting serviced so the only option left was my Harley." Georgia states. "He- he cheated on you?" Doctor Smathe questioned, acting really shocked. Georgia nodded, sadly. "What idiot would cheat on Georgia Smathe?" Doctor Smathe asked as she flicked the pen around. Georgia let out a small laugh, the sentence was quite funny. "Don't tell me he's coming here to make up with you and shit?" Doctor Smathe mumbled, not proud of JJs actions. "No- no I'm not getting back with him, we're just friends, and that's it." Georgia declared, she really wasn't wanting to get back with JJ after what happened with Rafe. "What about Rafe?" Georgia looked up as her mother asked this. "What about him?" Georgia didn't want to talk about him at all. "Well- will you get with him?" Doctor Smathe asked, seeing Georgia slowly go red at the mention of his name. "No- he's dating someone else mum." Georgia muttered, "Well does he know you've lost his child?" Doctor Smathe continued asking. Georgia shook her head. "Georgia!" Georgia's eyes widened at how loud her mother could be. "Calm down, I will tell him soon, when I get out." Georgia murmured. Doctor Smathe nodded, with her mouth slightly opened. "So that means there isn't really much left for you here, is there baby?" Georgia looked up at her mother, not understanding at first then realising. "What's that suppose to mean?" Georgia frowned. "Well- Georgia, daddy and I have been thinking." Doctor Smathe began saying, she paused to look at Georgia. "Moving to Barcelona?" Georgia questioned midway her announcement. "Paris." Doctor Smathe confirmed, Georgia scoffed. "And we would like you to join us Georgia, we can rekindle our relationship." Doctor Smathe explained, but Georgia could care less. "That's what the phone call from yesterday about isn't it, when dad left the room, he didn't want me to hear?" Georgia scratched her brows, annoyed. Doctor Smathe bit her lips and placed her hands into her lap as she nodded. "Georgia- baby, just think about it." Doctor Smathe spoke, she stood up and grabbed Georgia's hand, but Georgia pulled away almost instantly. "Um- yeah, I will." Georgia looked away from her mother, she viewed the time. "JJs gonna be here soon mum." Georgia mumbled. "Alright, I'll see you at home honey." Doctor Smathe kissed Georgia's forehead, grabbed her clipboard with the paperwork scattered on it and exited.

Georgia had already changed and was ready to get picked up, there was one catch, JJ was late. She hated those who were never on time. So that she wasn't bored she decided to call Sarah. "Finally an answer!" Georgia screamed into the phone. "Hey! Sorry I was busy last night." Sarah spoke, Sarah was currently sitting on her bed, at the Cameron residence. "Doing what? Fucking John B?" Georgia joked, she earned a light laugh from Sarah. "Nope, I wish." Sarah replies giggling. Georgia chuckled. "Then what were you doing?" Georgia asked, letting the laugh die down. "I- um just nothing major." Sarah replied, she couldn't say she was with Rafe. "Sarah! Tell me bitch." Georgia chuckled, but Sarah didn't find it funny. "Nothing, just went out with my family and stuff." Sarah mumbled, not having an idea what she should say. "Oh, family over your best friend? How dare you!" Georgia joked, Sarah chuckled as she flicked her hair out of the way. Georgia laughed before continuing. "No- I'm joking it's all good, um, was Rafe there?" Georgia asked, Sarah looked up at the phone , a small smile appeared on her face. "No- Sarah no!" Georgia groaned, knowing exactly what Sarah was thinking. "Georgia! Your blushing!" Sarah jumped as spoke to Georgia, who was honestly embarrassed. "No- it's not that, I just, I need to talk to him before-." Georgia began saying, she then realised what she had said and stopped. "Before what?" Sarah questioned, curiously. "Nothing." Georgia mumbled. "Georgia- Georgia!" Sarah yelled, but Georgia had hung up, Sarah let out an angry sigh, she knew for a fact JJ was picking her up so she decided to drive over to John Bs.

Note- Heyy! We're near the end!