Chapter 31

"I can't actually believe Amira's parents are forcing her to work at a restaurant! Like seriously!" Sarah giggles as she placed her hand onto her now massive stomach.
"Tell me about it, but she should be grateful it isn't like a diner." Georgia responded as she swirled around on the chair, eating some sunflower seeds that Rose had just bought from the market.
"God- I can't wait to get this baby out." Sarah groaned as Rose walked in from the corner.
"Just a few more weeks Sarah, how are those sunflower seeds Georgia?" Rose asked as Georgia grinned widely.
"They have literally the best flavour, I have to go get some next Wednesday when that markets on" Georgia replied as Rose laughed.
"Yes I love them! Mr and Mrs Landry sell them." Rose mumbled as Georgia and Sarah were shocked.
"Oh my goodness really?" Georgia asked, as Rose nodded, Mr and Mrs Landry are close with the Cameron's and Smathes. Mostly with Rose since it's her close friend.
"I'm going to go water the plants girls, Sarah, don't forget to leave flowers by the dock for your father." Sarah nodded as Rose exited. Ever since Ward died, the Cameron's have a new tradition of leaving flowers or something that's related to Ward by the dock. Since it was his favourite place to hang out. Rafe had only done it like 2 times because it hurts him to remember his dad.
"I just wish Rafe would put some down, it doesn't even have to be every day, it could even be once a week- month, at least show some respect." Sarah explains as Georgia agrees.
"I know- I'll talk to Rafe."

"What are you going to talk to me about? Good morning, I didn't see you wake up." Rafe walks over into the kitchen, he had just had a shower since his hair was drenching wet. Ever since the wedding party, Georgia had moved here since her parents were angry at her, but then they made up. Georgia convinced her parents that it was a good idea to sell her villa, and she could take the money to open a shop in the Outerbanks. Her parents were confused on where she would live, she suggested the Cameron residence, of course they were hesitant about that, but Rose said the more the merrier.
"Morning- just on how I'd wish that you would leave flowers by the dock for your dad-." Georgia stopped when she heard the groan leave Rafes mouth.
"Show some respect for dad you asshole!" Sarah muttered as Georgia slapped her lightly.
"Shut up Sarah." Rafe breathed as he glared at her.
"Rafe- please?" Georgia begged as Rafe shot her an annoyed look. "I'll come with you- it would make Rose so much happier." Of course Rafe gave in when he saw Georgias eyes glimmer.
"You owe me after this." Rafe smirked as Georgia smiled.
"Ew- stop. Your disgusting!" Sarah cringed as she watched Rafe connect his hands with Georgia over the marble bench top.
"Says you- your the one who's pregnant." Rafe mumbled as Sarah crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Hey! Family drama going on here?" John B walked in, Sarah smiled as Georgia laughed.
"JB!" Georgia cheered as she let go of Rafes hand to hug John B.
"Hey G, you look like shit." John B whispers as he ran his hand over the marks on Georgias neck.
"Don't make front of Rafe Cameron's artwork." Georgia smirked as Rafe raised his eyebrows.
"Alright- enough of Georgias hickeys- I mean Rafes artwork whatever." Sarah grumbled as John B immediately let go of Georgia to head to Sarah.
"Hi love." John B whispered as Sarah giggled. "Shall we go lay some flowers?" He then asked as Sarah nodded, they were adorable.
"Alright- see you guys later." John B called out as he held Sarah's hand, she grabbed a water bottle with her as she pushed her pregnant stomach towards the door.
"Bye hotties." Georgia joked as she turned to Rafe who smirks at her. "What?" Georgia asks.
"I love it when you acknowledge my work." Rafe runs his hands over the marks left on Georgias neck.
"Rafe-." Georgia breathed as she realised she was being pushed up against a wall.
"Yes?" Rafe whispered as Georgia slightly pushed him off.
"Our agreement was flowers- then this." Georgia explained as Rafe groaned.
"Let me rail you first." Rafe begged as Georgia chuckles.
"No- cause then you have nothing to look forward too." Georgia whispered as Rafe shook his head.
"You can fuck me, rail be, destroy me whatever, just after the flowers."
This slight comment turned Rafe on more than anyone would ever imagine, he licked his lip impatiently as Georgia pushed off.
"Let's go." Georgia grabbed onto his hand as she pulled his into the direction of the door.

"Georgia- I don't want to do this." Rafe let out as they held a bunch of flowers each in their hands.
"You've done it before Rafe- it's alright." Georgia reassured him.
"I can't." Rafe pulled Georgia back, away from the dock.
"Why- what's wrong Rafe?" Georgia muttered as she settled the flowers onto the ground and reached for both of Rafes palms.
"Because he hated- hates me. I'm such a fuck up, I can't even make a decision about anything, I ruin peoples lives and I couldn't even protect my own child." Georgia gasped at Rafes explanation. Her hand flew to her mouth as she began to shake her head.
"No Rafe that's not true, your the bravest person I've ever known. You lost your mum, then you watched your father remarry a women you hated. Then you went on drugs because you couldn't deal with life, you also lost your father but you found a way to get past it Rafe, your making everybody so proud, and I'm the proudest person and I'll always support you no matter what because I'll always want the best for you Rafe. And why? Because I love you." Georgia wrapped her arms around Rafes neck.
"I wouldn't be where I am without you- I got through drugs because of you Georgie." Georgia blushed at the nickname.
"I love you." Georgia repeated again as she stood on her tippy toes to plant a light kiss on his lips. "Now let's go lay down some flowers." Georgia continued as she led him back into the dock.
Rose had made a special effort to put in a memorial block so that everyday visitors or family can show some respect.

"You can do it love." Georgia whispered as Rafe sniffled.
"The last time I done this- I- I went and did drugs. God I'm such a failure." Rafe dropped the flowers.
"Your not Rafe- look at me. Your not." Rafe smiled as Georgia handed him the the bunch of flowers.
"I love you dad." Rafe said as he placed down the flowers, he then did a small kiss with his hand to the block.
"I'm so proud of you." Georgia whispered as she hugged him. "So proud."
"Thank you." Rafe mumbled as he placed his hand around Georgias neck, then kissed the side of her head as they both walked off, into the sunset like lovers. 🤍

Note- Hey!! I'm very happy to announce this is the final chapter of Season 2 of Unique! Yes it's unfortunate, but I'm thankful it's finished so now I can work on Last Champagne. I'm hoping everyone who reads Unique is willing to give Last Champagne a try, it's a little bit inspired by the MOVIE of 365 days and a mix of a few other mafia related books I have read. Thank you everybody for reading season 2, and that's a wrap!
(For future updates, follow me on @Cacammywattpad on TikTok)

I hope you didn't think this was the end of Georgia and Rafe..did you? 🤍