Chapter 23

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs.

"Hey Top!" Georgia called out as she closed the big oak door. "In the gym!" Topper yelled back. Georgia walked into the Thornton gym, that had music blasting at full speed. "How the fuck did you hear me enter through this?" Georgia joked as she sat in on the bench, and placed her purse beside her. "Literally thought you were a robber at first." Topper cried, puffed out. "Yeah, no. I'm here to talk about-." Georgia began saying. "Rafe?" Topper asked, chuckling. Georgia nodded. "Yeah- how is he?" Georgia asked. "No clue, all he does is drink, drugs and Violet." Topper answered. "Sorry- I shouldn't have said that." Topper regretted as he realised the person who he was talking to was Georgia. "All good." Georgia replied looking down at her feet. "Congratulations though." Topper said, pointing at her stomach. "Thanks. This is not how I planned being pregnant." Georgia groaned. "Let me guess, you planned that at 19 you'd be strolling through clubs and designer lane, skinny as fuck. Just living life and skipping school." Topper explained. That thought was Georgia's dream, her fantasy, adding on dating Rafe Cameron would be a beautiful love story. "Yeah- and instead I'm a disgusting fat creature, who is made front off and the father of my child is out of JJ Maybank and my fucking enemy Rafe Cameron." Georgia added on. "Your not fat." Topper cried as he grabbed a cold bottle of water for Georgia. Georgia shook her hands to give a 'No,thank you' and he decided to drink it instead. "I will be in a few weeks. Mum won't let me get rid of it." Georgia explained, this made Toppers eyes widened. "Georgia- you can't get rid of it. That's murdering a child." Topper cried as he sat opposite Georgia. "I know- I'd feel so guilty. But I don't want to be a single mother. I'm only 19 and-." Georgia complained. "You've got plenty of people who'd support you." Topper advised. "Don't get rid of it." Topper continued. "I don't think I'd be able to- but Rafe." Georgia mumbled. "I'll talk to Rafe- Kelce and I will, just hang tight for the time being, ok?" Topper asked. Georgia nodded as she hugged him. "Thank you." Georgia sniffed as she hugged Topper tightly. "Oh- I gotta go meet everyone soon. Talk to Rafe for me, please." Georgia begged. "I will!" Topper reassured her as he guided her to the entrance. He watched as she left the Thornton mansion.

"Oh my god." Georgia groaned as she placed both hands on the wheel, she clearly looked very tired. She dialled Sarah as she made a corner turn. "Hey." Sarah cried as she answered the phone. "Hey- I'm so tried! I can barely see." Georgia mumbled as she pulled into her own driveway, exhausted. "Then go to sleep!" Sarah suggested as she heard the tiredness in her voice. "But the party." Georgia complained. "Stuff it, your pregnant so you've got an excuse to miss it." Sarah yelled. "Ok- can you come over?" Georgia asked, this shocked Sarah a little. "Don't you want to sleep?" Sarah asked. "Sleepover! Please." Georgia suggested. "Georgia-." Sarah muttered. "Please bitch." Georgia begged. "I would- but Rose and Ward are going out and I've got to look after Wheezie." Sarah explained. "Fine your place." Georgia mumbled. "Rafe." Sarah states. "I don't care, please." Georgia continued begging. "Fine." Sarah finally gave in. "I'll be there in 30." Georgia mumbled. "Alright." Sarah replies, sighing.

"Sarah!" Georgia called out as she entered the Cameron mansion. "Hey! So Rafe is staying at Violets so your literally welcome to crash as long as you want." Sarah cried as she walked into the main entrance, holding a lemon juice with yellow cleaning gloves on. "What the fuck are you doing?" Georgia asked as she examined the yellow gloves. "Cleaning, obviously." Sarah muttered as she guided Georgia into the kitchen, which was spotless. "Where'd you get the lemon juice, smells divine, no joke." Georgia mumbled as she sat down on a stool. "I made it, from a recipe book." Sarah replies as she leaned on the counter. "Sarah, babe. You look hot as fuck but do that around John B not me." Georgia joked as she pointed out how Sarah was standing. Sarah laughed at Georgia's comment. "Anyways, I'm gonna need that recipe book." Georgia cried as she looked out to the stunning view. "Sure, uh, Violet got it." Sarah mumbled as she grabbed it from the shelf in the kitchen. Georgia let out a small sigh as Sarah handed it to her. "It's alright, she doesn't affect me anymore." Georgia whispered as she leaned on the stool, Sarah nodded. "Should we go up to my room?" Sarah suggested after the awkward pause, Georgia instantly agreed.