Chapter 17

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Sexual Talk
-Pregnancy

Georgia's heart was racing, she was desperate for the news but at the same time she wanted the whole world to stop, she started shaking as her mother opened her mouth to speak, the thought of waiting a second longer was terrifying but good at the same time. "And it's-." Her mother began saying looking at her tablet. "Positive." Her mother then stated as she looked up to her daughter Georgia who looked horrified. "Oh my- oh my god." Georgia began to mumble. "Mum-mum." Georgia cried as she felt her heart start racing quicker than it should be. She placed her hand onto her heart to calm down but could feel herself getting out of control. Mrs Smathe noticed how Georgia would begin crashing again if she doesn't calm down this instant. "Calm down- calm down" Mrs Smathe began saying as she stroked Georgia's hair. "Mum- I'm, I'm only- oh my goodness." Georgia cried as she calmed down. "Alright, it's alright breathe. We need to do a paternity test, I'll get Sarah to sit with you, yeah?" Mrs Smathe cried as she stood up and grabbed for Georgia's hand to calm her down. Georgia nodded as she was still shaking. As Mrs Smathe left the room Georgia placed her hand on her head and kept mumbling "oh my god.".

"Hey Georgia, you alright?" Sarah asked as she walked in. "I-I'm pregnant." Georgia muttered. Sarah's mouth was wide open. "Oh-oh my-." Sarah began saying. "I know- I know" Georgia mumbled as she started biting her fingers. With Georgia being Sarah's best friend, Sarah knew that Georgia had this certain thing that when she's stressed, or worried, she'll start biting her fingernails. It's a common thing Georgia does and Sarah knows that it's best to calm her down from that stress before she bites her whole finger off.

"Ok- it's ok! Calm down." Sarah mumbled as she reached down for Georgia's shoulder. "Do-do you know who's it is?" Sarah then began asking seeing that Georgia had calmed down. Georgia put her hand on her heart as she started to shake her head. "I-I don't know." Georgia then replied. "Whose do you want it to be?" Sarah asked as she sat on the bed. "I- I don't know, Rafe isn't father material, and JJ, him and I are on the offs right now." Georgia mumbled as she looked around the room. "Well, I'm sure if it's JJs he'll turn loving again to hear that he's gonna be a father." Sarah explained as she looked at Georgia. "And Rafe?" Georgia slowly then asked. Sarah looked at her best friend weirdly, "Why- what do you mean 'and Rafe' ?" Sarah asked. "Just- What if it is?" Georgia whispered lightly. "You want it to be Rafe's don't you?" Sarah asked as it hit her. Georgia then slowly looked at her best friend. "It's just- I mean." Georgia began. "Wait a second, does this mean your choosing Rafe?" Sarah asked in excitement. Georgia then slowly nodded as a smile grew on her face, it was hard to hide the smile. It's her first smile ever since finding out the news. "Ahh! My god!" Sarah cried as she hugged Georgia. "I don't want to do the paternity test." Georgia mumbled as she let go of Sarah. "What- why?" Sarah asked. "Because then if it isn't Rafes, I won't have a chance with him. And that isn't what I want." Georgia explained. "Georgia- I." Sarah began just as she heard the door open. "Hey Georgia." Rafe called out. Sarah looked at Georgia, who had horror in her eyes. "H-hi." Georgia mumbled as she broke eye contact with Sarah to look at Rafe. "Your- Your Mum, uh she spoke to me." Rafe cried as he scratched the back of his head and walked towards the bed, "I- about what?" Georgia asked as she couldn't believe her mother, she looked at Sarah and Sarah gripped onto Georgia's hand. "That- that your gonna be ok. And that your gonna get better." Rafe explained as Georgia felt a big wave of relief. Georgia sighed. "Oh yeah." She cried as she smiled at Rafe. Sarah smiled at Georgia and her brother. "Ok! I'll let you two talk. Plus I wanna run out of here before I witness another sex scene!" Sarah joked as she stood up. Georgia let out a laugh and looked at Rafe and smiled. Rafe walked towards Georgia. "I'm sure you can handle this Sarah." Georgia cried as she pulled Rafe in for a kiss. Sarah gagged as she ran out the room laughing. "Hey Georgia! You gotta eventually before it's too late!" Sarah cried. Georgia knew that she was referring to telling Rafe about her pregnancy. Georgia just nodded at Sarah and she walked out. "Gotta what?" Rafe asked as he looked at Georgia. "Nothing" Georgia cried as she smiled at Rafe. Rafe just nodded in response.

Note- Heyyy!! I'm back from holiday!! And yesss I'll be writing constantly now. Unfortunately no one wrote any comments down soooo I had to take a big think and I've decided Georgia can be pregnant.... but for how long? 🤫🥰