Chapter 21

"Georgia!" Rafe called, Georgia was standing on the exact same spot as she was yesterday, when she and Rafe finally got their moment that they've been waiting on.
"Morning Rafey." Georgia teased him, she knew using that name during sex gets her loads of pleasure, but in romantic mornings who knows what'll happen.
"You look stunning." Georgia had stayed the night at the Cameron's, sleeping with Wheezie, one thing she was waiting on was for Rafe to break up with Amira but she isn't sure if he was done so yet.
"Thank you, what are you coming up here for?" Georgia asks as he smiled at her while holding his cup of coffee.
"Looking for you beautiful." Georgia couldn't help but blush and smile. After Rafes comment it got quite awkward, no one knew what to say next instead they just remained quiet.
"So um, have you done it?" Georgia mumbled, looking away from Rafe. Rafe took a deep breath before shaking his head, which made Georgia bit her lips and nod.
"Georgia look-." Rafe began saying.
"No-no. It's ok, I get it. You love her so it's hard." Georgia spoke.
"Not like how I love you." Rafe confessed as Georgia smiled lightly but still kept her breathing strong. "Look, I'll do it." He continued.
"That could mean in a year." Georgia had a point but he shook his head. "I'm gonna go check on Sarah." Georgia excused herself, leaving Rafe all alone.

"Are you ok? You seem off today." Sarah mentions as Georgia sits on the edge of Sarah's bed.
"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Georgia replied, smiling lightly.
"When's breakfast do you reckon?" Sarah asks, she had just finished brushing her hair.
"Umm soon? How are you feeling?" Georgia tries to change the subject of the conversation.
"Good, pregnancy isn't that bad you know." Sarah applies some concealer to cover her dark eyes.
"Well I didn't even know I was pregnant and I felt nothing so yeah I know." Georgia replied, something in her wished she didn't go into Sarah's room.
"Let's head down to breakfast?" Sarah began saying as they heard a smash.
"What the fuck was that?" Georgia yells, scowling as Sarah's mouth was wide open. Sarah sprinted out into the hall was Georgia followed.
"John B?" Sarah whispered, looking down the stairs.
"John Bs here?" Georgia asks confused, Sarah shrugged.
Another smash goes off as the two girls bend down.
"That wasn't from downstairs." Georgia began. "That was from Rafes room." The two girls stare into the bedroom, the door was closed and the light was on. Georgia felt a gush of worries through her body.
"What? Georgia." Sarah shook Georgias shoulder as they both stood up.

"Sarah- what are you doing?" Georgia mumbled as Sarah led her in the direction of Rafes room.
"Amira's literally pregnant what if he hurt her?" Sarah explained, looking at Georgia who was biting her lips. Georgia knew that Amira wasn't pregnant, according to Rafe.
"Sarah-." Georgia began saying. "Wait!" Georgia screeched as Sarah swung the door open to Rafes room. Everyone let out a gasps but Rafes was loudest.
"Oh lord, ew- ew." Sarah placed her hands up as she fake gagged and walked backwards, not closing the door. She looked at Georgia who was stunned.
The sound that sounded like a smash, Georgia couldn't identify if it was from the bed banging against the wall or the two glass boxes that was scattered on the ground.
"What the fuck." Georgia mumbled, she couldn't believe what she was looking. Amira runs for her shirt as Rafe pushes her off.
"Georgia." Rafe had guilt filled all over his body as he saw Georgia, almost collapse. Amira had walked right in front of Georgia into the bathroom as Rafe ran his hand through his hair, he was topless but still had his jeans on. He walked towards Georgia but her hand sprang out instantly.
"Don't- no stop."
"Georgia- please." Rafe begged, his eyes now almost tearing up like Georgias who were glossy.
"No-no, no!" Georgia sobbed, she didn't care if Rose was walking up the stairs, or that Wheezie had unlocked her door. "You promised me!" Georgia yelled, keeping a gap between her and Rafe.
"It's not what you think!" Rafe also sobbed as Georgia kept on shaking her head. "She-she forced herself onto me." Georgia scoffed as he spoke.
"Take your own responsibility for your actions." Georgia whispered, wiping her tears.
"I'll do it right now if you want me to." Rafe mumbled, Georgia knew he was referring to the fact that he was going to break up with Amira but she shook her head.
"You don't want to." Georgia muttered, sniffling through the tears.
"Yes I do. I promise you." Rafe whispered as Georgia couldn't help it but pull in to kiss him.
"Georgia-." Rafe began saying, he was in absolute shock.
"Just shut up." Georgia slithers her hand around his neck. They both forgot Amira was literally in the bathroom.

"Georgia- Ah, what the fuck!" Sarah throws a towel at both of them was Georgia pulled away, wiping her tears that were still dripping down her cheeks. "What the hell are you two doing!" Sarah yells, reminding them that Amira is still in the bathroom.
"What's going on?" Amira steps out, the situation is just entirely awkward.
"Amira-." Rafe begins, Georgia looks at him instantly.
"Rafe- you don't have to." Georgia whispered as she saw the confused look on Sarah's and Amira's face.
"Yeah I do. Amira, we need to take a break." Amira gasps as Sarah's eyes widen, Georgia looks to the ground as guilt runs through her body, Rafe is still topless and waiting for a response from Amira.
"For her? Really?" Amira pushes past Sarah and Georgia, then down the stairs in tears.

"What is wrong with you!" Sarah pushed Rafe, who looks at her confused.
"What!" Rafe yells as Georgia feels like tearing up again.
"What do you mean what?" Sarah scoffs as she turns to Georgia. "Seriously G?" Sarah mumbled, she didn't understand the situation.
"Stop it Sarah." Rafe muttered, reaching for his shirt.
"Amira's pregnant!" Sarah spoke, Georgia had turned from guilty to angry, Sarah thought she knew everything.
"She's not!" Georgia screams, she was furious at the fighting.
"What?"

Note- Hey, I'm feeling better to write now, still gonna be writing less so I have time to focus on my situation.