Chapter 11

⚠️Warning⚠️
-No warnings once again!

Georgia ran to her car instantly in distress as she saw people watching Rafe her loaded into an ambulance. "Fuck" Georgia whispered to herself as she couldn't control the tears. She heard her phone go off and looked at it to see 'JJ'. She reached for it as she calmed herself down, she looked behind her to see if the ambulance was still there. Gone. It had gone off somewhere, Georgia sighed as she answered JJ's call. "Hey Georgia, you alright baby?" JJ called into the mic. "Hey, I'm fine. Just heading home now." Georgia replied trying to sound as casual as she could be. "Do you wanna come over with me?" JJ asked. "I'm just really tired, I think I'll be fine by myself sweetie" Georgia cried. "No, you should be comforted by someone, I'll come over now? Yeah?" JJ asked as Georgia smacked her head lightly. "Um, I think Sarah's gonna come over actually." Georgia replied coming up with a random answer.

"OH FUCK!" Georgia yelled as she turned to see someone tapping her window, she jumped in shock as she saw Violet. "What? What is it?" JJ yelled. "Nothing. I just saw a chicken ran past" Georgia muttered as she calmed herself down. "A chicken?" JJ asked confused. "A chicken." Georgia replied as she put 1 finger up to show Violet meaning '1 second'. "Anyways, I better get off the phone in case I crash into something" Georgia muttered into the phone. "Something like a chicken?" JJ asked joking. "Yeahh, something like a Chicken" Georgia mumbled. "Alright, I love you baby" JJ cried. "Love you too. See you tomorrow?" Georgia asked as she watched Violet wait in anger. "You mean tonight?" JJ asked confused. "No, I've got to do something tonight, and Sarah's coming over too!" Georgia cried as she rolled her eyes. "Oh ok, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you" JJ called into the phone as Georgia quickly hung up. She sighed in relief as she looked back to the window. "Oh fuck me" She mumbled.

She rolled down her car window to see Violet, angry. "What on earth is wrong with you?" Violet yelled. "Excuse me?" Georgia answered. "It's all your fault, my boyfriend is in hospital because of you!" Violet yelled. "I- I." Georgia muttered before Violet shushed her up. "Shush! I don't want to hear it. I have a boyfriend to go visit in hospital because of you!" Violet yelled as she stormed off back into the house. Georgia watched as she stormed off, tears running down her face, was it really her fault? If she hadn't called JJ over than everything would have been fine, if she didn't try and make him jealous he'd still be here. She tried to calm herself down but couldn't, she had to see Rafe. She had to know he was ok.

She had arrived at the hospital in the Outerbanks, it was quite busy. She watched people who were in tears, people who looked like a mess, then people who look like they couldn't be any more happier, she was a mix of people in a mess and tears. She's never been so hurt, well except for the one time she realised her parents were leaving her alone in the OBX. She gripped onto her phone tightly and hugged her body which was wrapped inside a Burberry trench coat that she had grabbed from inside her car.

She sniffed a couple of times before reaching the front desk, she lined up behind a man who was decked out in designer, he reminded her quite of her father

She sniffed a couple of times before reaching the front desk, she lined up behind a man who was decked out in designer, he reminded her quite of her father. Except as much as she wished that it was her father it wasn't, she just needed a hug right now, from her father. Who she hasn't seen in about 4 months. She watched as the man walked towards the chairs, it was now her turn. "Hi, My name is Georgia Smathe, I'm here to see Rafe Cameron" Georgia mumbled as she wiped her tears. "Rafe Cameron isn't out of surgery just yet darling, about 10 more minutes." The person at the front desk cried. "He- he had to have surgery?" Georgia stuttered as she tried to hold back her shock ness. "He's been in surgery ever since he arrived my dear, your welcome to wait darling. I'll let you know as soon as he's ready" The lady explained. It had been two hours and a half ever since the incident, Rafe had been in surgery for probably 2 hours a but.

Georgia closed her eyes as she slowly drifted to sleep, she was so tired from all the tears that came out from her eyes, she felt so relaxed after getting that small rest but was woken up by the front desk lady. "Hi Darling, Rafe Cameron just got out of surgery now, would you like to see him?" She asked as Georgia was so thankful to hear that. "Yes please." Georgia mumbled as she grabbed her purse and started to stand up, she re-tied the straps in front of her jacket and started walking. "Just here darling" The lady said as she pointed into room 204, Georgia looked at her phone to see that time was now 11:30, she had arrived at 11:10. She wondered if Violet was here yet. Georgia peeked in the room to see no sign of Violet. "Thank you very much." Georgia whispered to the lady as she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She laid all her stuff into the chair as she walked up to Rafe. He was still asleep. A tear rolled down her eyes as she looked at the gorgeous face. She sat into the chair as waited until he woke up, that didn't look like anytime soon she she drifted off to sleep again instead.

Georgia was woken up by the sound of Rafe moving, he had shifted and was starting to wake up. She looked around the room then at her phone. 12:40. And still no sign of Violet. She closed her eyes again. "Georgia" Rafe croaked, his voice sounding very dry. Georgia's eyes immediately opened. "Hi!" She whispered as she jumped up from the chair, extremely tired. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up" He whispered again. "No, don't be" Georgia whispered back. "How are you?" She asked smiling. "Good, hows my face" Rafe asked as he looked into her shining eyes. "Adorable" Georgia whispered then realising what she had just said. She started blushing immediately. Rafe let out a small laugh as he looked around the room. "I- I can go get Violet she's most likely downstairs now." Georgia said as she turned around and reached for her trench coat and purse. 🖤 "Stay, Stay with me please" 🖤 Rafe mumbled as he grabbed Georgia's hand lightly. Georgia turned and looked into the gorgeous eyes. "Rafe- I" she cried. "Please" He repeated again. "Ok, I will stay with you" She cried as she gripped onto his palm, and held it tightly, "Thank you baby" He whispered as he drifted off to sleep slowly. This was the first time Rafe had called her baby, JJ has about a million times but this was the first for Rafe, and Georgia Rose Smathe had lived for this moment.

Note- Hey guys! This is chapter 11 and Rafe and Georgia scene here! As you can see there was some emojis in this one, the reason why it featured that is because that line (🖤 "Stay, Stay with me, Please🖤) is actually in the description of this story, it's Rafe Cameron's quote, we haven't reached Georgia's just yet but we will soon! And I can't wait to get there! Stay tuned for chapter 12!🥰