Chapter 13

Georgia walks around Sarah's room as she thinks about Rafe, and how she misses him, then also about the part when he doesn't think before he says, the worse part about him.
"He's absolutely sick." Georgia mutters, pacing around Sarah's room.
"Tell me about it." Sarah mumbled, brushing her hair.
"D-Do you like Amira?" Georgia asks awkwardly, biting her lips while doing so.
"Well- yeah, kinda I guess." Sarah replied, yawning.
"Then you should be her maid of honour, not me!" Georgia acts like she got the worse role in the world.
"Georgia- I absolutely love you to death, I swear, but like she asked you, and if you don't want to do it then you shouldn't have accepted it." Pregnancy had definitely turned Sarah into a whole different person, her mood was just a single big change.
"You also have got to think about both situations here, Rafe is marrying her, maybe this is a good solution to let go of her?" Sarah acts like it's easy as a click. Georgia scoffed as she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, everyone was giving her a different piece of advice and it was annoying the living hell out of her.

"Georgia!" Rafe calls out, spotting Georgia enter the kitchen.
"Hey, where's Amira?" Georgia asked, looking up at Rafe.
"Um, upstairs?" Rafe suggested, then leaning onto the kitchen counter.
"What?" Georgia grabbed a cold bottle of water from the mini fridge that was stocked up completely.
"You."
"I What?" Georgia looks at Rafe in confusion.
"Your stunning princess." Rafe smiles as he examines Georgia from head to toe, his eyes sparkling as he does so is the one thing that Georgia admires most , who just couldn't believe him.
"Rafe don't do this shit- please." Georgia begged.
"What shit?" Rafe looked at her, confused and smirking slightly at her comment.
"This! This confusing shit! I don't know what or who I've become because of you! You've turned me into someone delusional, someone insane, somebody I never wanted to be!" Georgia yelled, using her hands to signal how angry she was, then tearing up slightly.
"Me? Me? What did I do?" Rafe stands up fully, always flinging his hands around.
"You act like your single, and you made me try and believe that! I slept with you, kissed you, and fell for you!" Georgia muttered as Rafe laughs.
"Your getting married for gods sake!" Georgia continued.
"And?" Rafe calls, smirking, thinking he was cool.
"And? And you can't have both Rafe, make a decision or I'll make it for you." Georgia spat.
"W-What?" Rafe chuckles.
"Fine- I'm walking away, and never going to look back. You proposed to Amira, meaning you love her. You two deserve a life, I'm sorry for walking in, being a stage you have to overcome, maybe we're soulmates who aren't meant to be Rafe, and I'm sorry." Georgia clutched onto her water as she walked away, up the stairs to Amira and Rafes room. She had always thought for everyone but her, her whole life, but today she's going to tell Amira the truth. The truth that Amira and Rafe aren't soulmates, lovers or anything. They're just a big mistake, since the true people who should be together are Georgia and Rafe.

"Amira?" Georgia yells trying to calm down from the incident with Rafe, then entering Rafes bedroom.
"Hey Georgia?" Amira was platting her hair in the mirror, she turned to face Georgia.
"Hi, can we talk?" Amira nodded as she placed the small hair tie onto the bottom of her hair. Georgia closes the door behind her as she makes her way over to the bed in Rafes room.
"Whats up?" Amira asked.
"Listen, and don't interrupt. I'm extremely sorry for being a big disaster in your and Rafes relationship, I honestly care about him a lot, and in order for him to be happy, I've got to tell you the truth, I- " Georgia spoke, just as she got interrupted.
Amiras phone had started to ring, she saw that there was no contact on the screen, just a phone number, that was in the Outerbanks.
"I'm sorry, I think it's the call from the doctors about my pregnancy." Amira explained, as she walked over to her phone Georgia was left in absolute shock.
"P-pregnancy?" Georgia mumbled under her breath. Georgia felt as if she had become deaf, all she could see was Amiras facial expression, that looked extremely excited. All the noise had disappeared, there was no volume at all.
"Georgia? Georgia?" Amira called, looking at Georgia, who looked like she'd had just seen a ghost.
"You- your pregnant?" Georgia asked, backing away just to hit the wall.
"Um- the doctors are yet to confirm, but I don't think I need a confirmation, I'm almost positive that I am." Amira explained, grinning.
"What were you saying before?" Amira continued, asking.
"N-nothing." Georgia stuttered, making her way out of the room as she grasped onto the wall as she walked, then the rails on the stairs as she tried to make her way down, only to bump into none other than Rafe Cameron.

"Hey! Hey, are you ok?" Rafe asked, as Georgia stood paralysed on the stair case.
"What's wrong?" Rafe whispered, not wanting Amira to pop out again.
"Y-you should ask your fiancé." Georgia responded, getting up and passing right past him, down to the living room. Rafe looked at Georgia as she walked, confused with what was going on.

Note- hey, just a short chapter loves, next one shall be long x