Chapter 27

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Pregnancy
-Mention of drugs

It was a fucking miracle, Georgia had arrived at John B's place in one piece, it was amazing how after four years she still rides on the contraption like a professional. It makes her wonder why she never took it out again for a spin, until she remembered the accident, four years ago. She was only turning at the time, so Wheezie's age. Even if it didn't look like it, she admired Rafe, plus this is when her crush on him started kicking in. He was 16 and his dad had bought him a motorbike, not first class type but something decent. He took Georgia on a spin once because he lost a bet to her and it was absolutely one of her highlights of her life, first time riding on a motorbike. Then Georgia went home and one little suggestion to her dad and he got it for her within a week.

Georgia came home from school with Sarah and Topper to be greeted by a customised Duncati Monster, her face was so shocked that her mother's yelling was like nothing. Topper and Sarah were shocked at the vehicle of course, since how likely is it for your parents to get you a motorbike at around 14. The following day Georgia had the day off and drove around OBX, where everyone was in shock. She was an amazing driver, riding with Rafe gave her all the experience she needed. Her dad had bought her a pile of gear, plus a personal teacher to teach her how to ride but he got kicked out after lesson 1. Georgia can remember the first time Rafe ever saw it, Georgia was riding over to see her dad at the Cameron's place, and Rafe was getting yelled at for not doing his job with some boating crap. Georgia pulled into the Cameron's long driveway and her father was standing with Ward and Rafe at the front, a smile appeared on her fathers face as he saw Georgia. He had called out "Georgia!" Happily. Georgia remembers getting off and taking her helmet off and smiling at the fun she just had driving, she hugged her dad and Ward instantly but when she got to Rafe he just laughed. "Mr Smathe, your Duncati is amazing, it's so stunning." Rafe admired the bike so much. Mr Smathe had let out a laugh and so did Georgia. "Actually Rafe, it's mine." Georgia remembers saying, she also earned a laugh from Rafe with her comment. "Yours- bull, a Duncati at what 13?" Rafe chuckled. "14." Georgia stated. Rafe had turned to Mr Smathe who nodded laughing. Georgia can remember the look on Rafe's face, jealousy.

Georgia stormed into John B's house like she owned it, furiously. She stomped into the living room where she almost wanted to throw up, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this way, actually seeing Rafe and Violet but that was a different scenario and hurt deeper. "Are you kidding me?" Georgia mumbled as she faced the two on the couch, cuddling. "You knew what this meant to me, finding out the father I needed you! And you ditch me for her? Like you promise you'll be here for me every step of the way, not this bullshit." Georgia stopped to take a deep breath before continuing. "And you- aren't you suppose to be dating fucking Pope?" Georgia spat as she wanted to die at this very moment. JJ looked at the women he was with, and she looked at him. "You are insane- both of you, traitors." Georgia yelled as she backed away from JJ who was walking towards her. "Georgia?" Sarah yelled as she stormed into the house with John B. "AH- omg!" Sarah yelled as she witnessed JJ naked with Kiara. John B looked at them shocked, they were all waiting on Pope to walk in. "Um- Popes with heyward." John B spoke to break the silent. Sarah looked at Georgia who looked like she had been fired with a bullet. "Georgia- hey." Sarah mumbled as she ignored JJ and Kiara and rushed to Georgia's side, touching her elbow to give her comfort. "Georgia-." Kiara whispered. "No- don't talk to her, Georgia let's go, and I'll deal with you later." Sarah snapped as she could see the pain in Georgia's eyes, there was maybe a tear coming out but no tears yet. Georgia shook her head, not wanting to go without one more rage at JJ. "Sarah?" Yelled a voice as the door busted open. This shook almost everyone.

"Sarah? Oh my fucking god." Rafe cried as he spotted his sister, who looked at him like 'what the fuck'. "Rafe- what are you doing here?" Sarah asked as she was instantly pulled into a hug by Rafe which shook her since he isn't really a hugging type of brother. Rafes eyes instantly went to JJ and Kiara, it shocked him too, he searched for Georgia, who was standing on the side of Sarah so he couldn't really see her facial expression, just her strange taste in clothes. Next walked in Violet, who looked like she had just touched up, this didn't make Georgia feel any better thinking they just hooked up. "What the hell is going on in here- Georgia your outfit." Violet mumbled as she examined Georgia's outfit. "Are you ok- it looks great." Violet began saying as she read the distraught look on Georgia's face, Georgia didn't even want to answer as she kept her hand on her stomach, which signals that the pain is going to start again soon. Georgia turned away from Violet as tears started forming not because of the JJ situation but the pain. "Woah- oh my." Violet muttered as she walked over to Rafe and observed the JJ and Kiara situation. JJ and Kie were obviously embarrassed at how they got caught, they were confused why everyone was here though, it's not like Georgia called the whole squad, like Kelce and Topper aren't walking in, right? Nope.

Georgia rolled her eyes as everyone started arguing, well more like JJ, Kiara, Sarah, John B and Violet somehow managed to join in. Rafe stood still, watching from the side, Georgia began to cry as she couldn't deal with both the pain and the arguing. This caused her to turn around to the door and storm out. Sarah noticed and rushed after her, soon everyone else managed to get outside, JJ and Kiara took longer since they were putting their clothes on.

"Georgia- Georgia wait!" Sarah yelled as she, Rafe and Violet rushed out first. Georgia bit her lip as she turned around. "Where are you going? No- your not going on that bike- your coming with me!" Sarah yelled as she saw the bike. Rafe soon spotted it as well and recognised it instantly, it was the 'accident bike' he referred it to. Georgia clearly didn't listen since she just wanted to get home and take something that will ease the pain, she'll take drugs if she had to at this stage. Georgia shook her head and continued to walk over to the bike, limping at this stage. "Georgia wait!" Rafe mumbled finally speaking, Georgia stood still at this. He reached out for her to stop her from going anywhere but she instantly pulled away, wanting to slap him. "You don't fucking own me anymore." Georgia whispered, only so that the people up close heard, including Violet. She looked up at JJ and Kiara who were rushing down the steps running to her, she looked at Rafe one last time before heading over to the bike, Rafe wanted to stop her but Violet held him back. "Let her go." She whispered as she grabbed Rafes arm. Sarah gave a sad look at her best friend. "You don't get to tell me what to do either." She spoke to Sarah as she turned the bike on, she wiped one last tear before departing.

"Hey- why doesn't she have her helmet on?" Kiara asked as she ran towards them, hair flying. "Oh shit." Sarah yelled.

Note- Hiiii! Rafe is backkk. Next is chapter 28. The one I'm so excited for!! Just wanted to say my book is currently #3 in #kooks, and I'm so grateful! I hope you enjoying this, love you x