Chapter 8

"Alright- yeah I will, bye mum love you!" Georgia walked back over to the group with all eyes on her.
"Mum said hi." Georgia mumbled to Ward and Rose, they both nodded while widening their eyes.
"Who's Tyler?" Wheezie whispered, while the whole group walked into the restaurant.
"Just someone." Georgia muttered, realising Rafe was standing right behind them listening to their conversation.
"Someone special?" Wheezie asked, giggling. Georgia widened her eyes at what Wheezie had just said and shook her head.
"Sit with me?" Wheezie smiled, begging eyes as Georgia nodded.
"Oh yes! A booth!" Ward cried, he was full of happiness.
Georgia and Sarah giggled at how happy he was.
First Rose entered, then Ward, then Amira, then Rafe, then Wheezie. Georgia and Sarah then entered in after. Sitting in the strange circle squishing each other was torture.
"I love your dress!" Wheezie whispered to Georgia, Georgia smiled as she pulled out her phone and started smiling into the messages.
"What are you smiling at?" Wheezie whispered.
This caught Rafes attention instantly, he was filled with jealousy when he heard Georgia mumble 'Tyler'.
"Can I go to the toilet?" Wheezie asked as Rose nodded.
Georgia and Sarah got out of the booth as Wheezie walked over to the bathroom.
"Can we just sit? My legs hurt." Sarah groaned as she was over waiting for Wheezie to her back.
"But-." Georgia began saying.
"Wheezie can sit on the end." Sarah muttered, then smirking realising its Georgia and Rafe next to each other.
Knowing Sarah was pregnant made Georgia have to sit down.
"Ow- fuck." Georgia groaned, sliding into the booth.
Rafe looked over to her but she quickly looked away.
"Hey- my spot!" Wheezie cried, coming back from the bathroom.
"Just sit next to Sarah." Rose spoke, she was obviously really hungry and angry.
"No!" Wheezie argued, she wanted to sit with Georgia.
"Wheezie!" Ward yelled, which shook everyone a bit. Although Georgia always referred to Ward as her dad, he can be quite aggressive at times.
Wheezie folded her arms as she sat beside Sarah, making everyone have to squish over a bit. Meaning Georgia and Rafe are basically touching.
"Vodka?" A waiter spoke, holding up a glass of Vodka.
"Mine." Amira called, placing her hand up awkwardly. Georgia didn't even bother reach it for Amira.
"Ok- is like no one going to grab it for me?" Amira spoke, the waiter had placed the drink at the front of the table, not near Wheezie or near Rose, it was in the middle of them.
"Oh my god." Amira groaned, having to stand up.
"Here I'll do it." Georgia mumbled, rolling her eyes. Amira sat back down.
As Georgia reached for the cup she tripped on Sarah's foot, which caused to to fall.
She could have fallen anywhere else, but where she fell was probably the worse option.
Right on top of Rafe, and spilling the liquid onto him.
"Oh fuck." Georgia groaned, then realising she was sitting right on his dick.
This caused Georgia to stumble up immediately and grab a napkin.
"Shit- you ok?" Rafe asked, looking at Georgia.
Amira looked at the two with anger on her face, she reached for the napkin from Georgia and placed in on Rafes leg, then onto his cock, where there was a small boner.
"I'll just go to the bathroom." Rafe mumbled, quickly getting up.
Georgia also went since there was liquid on her own dress.
"Shit- the smell of Vodka, I can't." Rafe muttered, Georgia looked at him and agreed. Just as she was about to part ways with him she had noticed the boner, and started blushing.
As they came back it was pretty awkward, since Georgia had seen his boner.

The rest of the dinner wasn't that entertaining, Georgia remained next to Rafe, after they finished all the meal. Georgia asked if she could be excused, little did she know Amira had followed her out there.
"Hey Tyler, I miss you so much!" Georgia muttered into the phone, staring into the dark sky.
"Yeah I know, I love you." Georgia continued saying.
Just as she hung up and was about to walk in she saw Amira, who was holding up her phone.
"Who's Tyler?" Amira asked, a big smirk smeared onto her face.
"Nobody- were you recording me?" Georgia asked, then realising that she was.
"How would Rafe feel? Knowing you have a boyfriend in Paris?" Amira asked.
"Wow- your so insecure that I can't even stand it. For the millionth time Amanda, I mean Amira. I don't give a shit about Rafe, we're over." Georgia explained, amused at how jealous Amira was.
"You may be so called over him but how you act isn't showing what your saying. Then there's Rafe-." Amira spoke.
"Rafe loves you- that's why he would propose." Georgia finally confessed, this shocked Amira.
"You think so?" Amira asked, softening up.
Georgia nodded, slowly.
"I'm sorry." Amira muttered, pulling her phone down and erasing the video.
It was hilarious how a small comment could make Amira change. Even though she was an insecure bitch, she was stunning.
"Don't be- Rafe doesn't love me anymore" Georgia mumbled, just as Rafe walked out.
"Rafe- hey baby." Amira shouts, hugging him.
Rafe kisses her cheek gently.
"I'm going to go inside." Georgia muttered, walking right past and not looking at Rafe.

"Hey! Ready to go home?" Ward asked, everyone was so full that it was insane.
The whole family nodded, after a few minutes Rafe and Amira also entered back into the booth.
"Same cars?" Ward called out, making Sarah groan.
"Oh no!" Sarah complained, this was going to feel like forever.
"Deal with it." Rose spat at Sarah, she grabbed onto Wards hand as they began to walk out.
There was basically nobody who was in a good mood today.
Amira, Wheezie and Sarah walked out first since both Rafe and Georgia needed to go to the toilet. Georgia got out of the toilet to see no Rafe in sight, so he had probably finished already and was waiting outside. Little did she know he wasn't.

As Georgia walked a man bumped into her while holding a glass of what looked like scotch.
"Watch where your going." A man spat at Georgia, which made Georgia turn while walking.
"Excuse me?" Georgia spoke, shocked at what the man had said.
"I said watch where your going." He repeated, just as Georgia was about to fight back Rafe came to the recuse immediately.
"Is there a problem here?" Rafe asked, sliding in.
"This your girlfriend? Tell her to watch where the fuck she's going." The man replied, he was clearly drunk and upset.
"Yes she is actually, and watch your mouth when you speak to her or you'll end up like James." Rafe yelled, before placing an arm around Georgia to symbolise that they were so called dating.
"Who the fuck is James?" Georgia whispered, his arm still around her shoulder while they walked out.
"Crazy addict." Rafe responded, while using his other hand to stroke his hair.
"I see- well thank you for that." Georgia mumbled, referring to saving her.
"Your welcome." Rafe replied, removing his hand from her shoulder to hold the door open for her.
Georgia smiled as she walked out into the parking lot where everyone was waiting.
"What took you guys so long?" Ward called out, he was really eager to get home.
"Sorry!" Georgia called out, smiling. Then walking to Rafes car.
"What actually did take you guys so long? Wait don't tell me you fucked!" Sarah whispered, Georgia let out a gasp before slapping Sarah playfully.
"No! No we didn't!" Georgia defended as Sarah began to giggle.
"That was nice? Wasn't it?" Amira asked, referring to the dinner.
Georgia and Sarah nodded as they agreed.
Suddenly Sarah's  phone started ringing.
"Hi Doctor Jean?" Sarah whispered, confused why a Doctor was calling her.
"What- wait calm down, what's wrong!" Sarah began to stress out, which caught everyone's attention.
"Yeah- yeah of course." Sarah mumbled, finally hanging up.
"Is everything ok?" Georgia questioned, looking at Sarah.
"My- my parents got into an accident!" Sarah finally confessed, Rafe slammed the breaks in stress which made Georgia furious.

Note- Ahh! How he protected her is just adorable! And wait a minute- Ward and Rose got in an accident? Oh shit. Just also wanted to let you guys know I've got lots of chapters finished, just waiting for the right time to post! ❤️