Chapter 17

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Smut

Waiting for Rafe to get home was like waiting for your parents to buy you a new toy from the shops, whether it's like a limited edition barbie doll, or a new Dinosaur Lego set, Georgia was even more eager to see Rafe. She had made up with Sarah, talked to Wheezie, ate some food, but still no sign of Rafe. What kind of doctors appointment takes that long?

Finally Georgia heard the front door open, she jumped off Sarah's bed and sprinted to the top of the stairs, leaving Sarah in shock why Georgia ran so fast. Only to see Rafe already walking up, he looked like he was in a bad mood, angry sex mood maybe. As he reached the top of the stairs he spotted Georgia, smiling at him but he strangely just kept walking. Georgia frowned at him in confusion as she followed him down the hall to his bedroom.

"You ok?" Georgia called out, he turned to face Georgia immediately, he then shook his head.
"What's wrong Rafe?" Georgia continued asking, biting her lips.
"Come in." Rafe signalled for her to go into his bedroom, she hesitated at first but his expression was too convincing. Rafe moved to his side of the bed while Georgia stayed standing. He pulled out his phone as he began messaging people which made Georgia even more confused.
"Why'd you drag me in here just to message other people?" Georgia asked, hand on her hip.
"So needy huh?" Rafe chuckled, throwing his phone to the side then standing up, right in front of Georgia.
"What- no I didn't it like that." Georgia was embarrassed by what he had just said.
"Don't be embarrassed baby." Rafe whispered, just his voice turned Georgia on like nothing else mattered.
"Rafe- stop it. Your in a relationship remember?"
"Just one last time honey, one more time." Rafe begged, as much as Georgia wanted to say no, her body said otherwise.
"Rafe." Georgia began saying, before pausing to think of her next comments the right saying or not. "If it's the last time, I want you to fuck me harder then you've ever done before." Georgia continued, needing to gain a lot of confidence to say this. Rafe groaned at her comment.
"Such a needy slut." Rafe whispered, hand slithering around her waist. Georgia bravely pulled him in for a kiss, and knowing Rafe, of course he kissed back. Rafe let go of her as he made his way over to the door to make sure it was locked.

As he made his way back to Georgia, she noticed how he was growing. This was going to be a fun session.
"Rafe." Georgia begged, sitting on the bed as Rafe stood in front of her.
"Yes princess?" He cried in a seductive voice, making Georgia even wetter. He leaned in to kiss Georgia while snaking his hand around to find her clothed clit, he sneaked in between her shorts to find her underwear, rubbing her using the fabric to cause friction. Georgia let out a moan into their kiss at the pleasure she was receiving, how long she had waited for this.
Eventually he pulled the lace to the side to dip his fingers in, making Georgia tug at his hair roughly.
"Oh Rafe- don't stop!" Georgia moaned as he smirked while fingering her. She was reaching her climax but knowing Rafe he'd continue while riding through her high.
"Rafe- I'm close." Surprisingly, he pulls out. Georgia looks at him with shock. "What is wrong with you?" Georgia cried angrily, almost wanting to smack him.
"I want to you cum when I'm inside of you darling." Rafe whispered, as he began to unbuckle his jeans, throwing them to the side as he slid down his Underwear, releasing his hardened cock. Georgia instantly grabbed it into her hand as she began to pump him, earning s groan from him. She stands up to push him to sit down on the bed as it's her turn to pleasure him.

Without even thinking, she takes the whole thing into her mouth, almost choking, she gagged as the tip reached the back of her throat a dozen of times. Rafes voice of groans and cursing fills the room, thank god the walls were built sound proof, or they'd be in deep shit.
"Georgia-." Rafe begins as he pulls himself out of Georgias mouth, seconds before he needs to cum.
"Like I said, when I'm inside of you." Rafe reminds her, guiding her hand to stand up as he kisses her; then guides her to sit onto the bed. She lays down in a sexy position as he lines himself up. Looking at her for consent before pushing himself in. Georgia and Rafe both let out curse words at the pleasure as Rafe pulled in and out of her, speeding up as her moans became louder.
"Rafe!" Georgia yells, he placed his mouth, connecting with hers for a kiss to quiet the moans coming from her. Grunts we're coming from his mouth as he knew he was close.
"I'm going to-." Georgia began saying, before a loud moan erupted from her mouth as she clenched around him.
"Fuck- do that again." Rafe begged, smirking at Georgia as he moved the hair in her face to examine her beautiful smile. "I'm close." Rafe mumbled, slowing down a little.
"Cum in me." Georgia whispered as she released, both of them moaning, seconds after, so did Rafe.  As Georgia thought he'd stop, he continued to go even during both of their highs, leaving Georgia in complete shock and pleasure, to the stage she didn't know if she could take it or not.
"Rafe- I can't take it!" Georgia cried, digging her nails into his back.
"Your going to take it because you begged for it." Rafe whispered, Georgia moaned making him speed up, she probably regretted that instantly, or not.
"Rafe!" Georgia yells, before cumming again, he was still going full speed. A tear dropped out of Georgias eyes just from the pleasure that she was receiving from Rafe today. He eventually got back to cumming for the second time as well, when he finally stopped Georgia wiped a few of her tears that had rolled out. This was the pleasure she wanted, even though she wasn't sure she'd be able to walk tomorrow at all after what she'd just gone through.
"Fucking hell." Rafe collapsed beside her, hand massaging her boobs as she plays with his hair.
"Are you on the pill?" Rafe asked, kissing Georgias cheek, Georgia shook her head as he nodded.
"I'll go on it tomorrow though, if your that worried." Georgia mumbled, making him feel bad.
"No- it's your body, your choice. I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant though." Rafe smirked, making Georgia smile.
"One kids enough Rafe." Georgia reminded him about Amira, the one person he didn't want to think about.
"Where is she anyways? I'm surprised she hasn't caught us." Georgia mentioned as Rafe laughs.
"Shopping with her sister." Rafe responded, moving his hand to Georgias thigh.
"Ready for round 2?" He asked, Georgia smirked as she shook her head. Leaving him with a sad expression on his face.
"Maybe in the shower though." Georgia mumbled, making him smile as he kissed her lips.

Note- Hey Lovelies! I'm going on a 2 week holiday overseas so I won't be writing at all in that amount of time, I wrote the best chapter possible as my last chapter for a few weeks. I promise when I'm back I'll post Lots, like 2 per day, Rafe still loves Georgia guys! He still loves her!